Ch.14

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter 14

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Unnie....” Suye and Hana looked at each other and then at Hyun, before grabbing her into a big hug as they sank to the floor.

 

  “Miri unnie....Chaeri unnie....please be ok...” Hana said sadly before snuggling into Hyun who was crying silently.

 

~Now~

 

 Back with the plane, a lot of the survivors were happy to know they landed near another Korean Island, but sadly it wasn't inhabited which means they would have to wait till they were found.

 

 The survivors included the members of DM, their girlfriends, Tao, Miri, Chaeri, Kris and about ten other people who were on the plane, so about thirty-two people survived.

 

  “Kris oppa?..Miri? Chung Gi oppa?...Where are you guys?” Chaeri asked to herself.

 

 She was one of the last people to get on the island and despite being with Kris at the time of the crash, he had gone missing in the water, along with Miri and Tao.

 

  “Kitty?” Kris called out softly.

 

  “Kris?...Where are you?” Chaeri called out when she heard him.

 

  “Right behind you.” Kris said standing behind her with a worried look.

 

  “Where's Miri..and my brother, and everyone else?” Chaeri asked looking at him.

 

  “Up quiet a bit...they found an abandoned hotel and thankfully whoever built it was stupid and never had stuff turned off...all the survivors are there now.” Kris said lifting Chaeri up.

 

  “How many of us are left?” Chaeri asked leaning against him from exhaustion.

 

  “About thirty-two...me, you, Miri, Tao, your brother and his group, plus their girlfriends, and about ten others.” Kris said walking towards the hotel.

 

 The hotel itself looked really old, but still had a calming aura to it. It was about fifteen stories high, and was a faded white color.

 

 Once they entered though..it was a completely different story. The hotel was nice and fresh, with working power, water, electronics, and the kitchen was packed with stuff.

 

  “Wow....it looks so....crappy on the outside...but on the inside it's like a five star hotel...” Chaeri sad looking up where she saw a chandelier hanging.

 

  “Miri said the exact same thing.” Tao said coming up from behind them.

 

  “How is Miri?” Kris asked looking at Tao worried.

 

 “She's awake...just freaking out because she hasn't seen the one person she wants to most.” Tao said nodding towards Chaeri.

 

  “Were is she?” Chaeri asked trying to move out of Kris' arms, but he wouldn't let her go.

 

  “Kris, Miri, you and I will be staying on the top floor...with the two master suites, all the others wanted a room either on ground floor or somewhere in the middle. Your brother and their girlfriends are in the middle.” Tao said smiling softly at her and Kris.

 

  “I'll take her up to see Miri before the panda breaks anything...” Kris said moving to the elevator and going in, still refusing to put Chaeri down.

 

  “Are you ok Kris?” Chaeri asked looking at the boy, who kept his head down on the way up to the fifteenth floor.

 

  “I'm fine Chaeri...knowing that you're alive...i'm glad...” Kris said snuggling her hair.

 

  “I'm glad you're ok to...” Chaeri said tearing a little.

 

  “Don't cry kitty..cause I will end up crying too...” Kris said squeezing her tighter.

 

  “We'll all be fine now....we just have to wait for help to come....” Chaeri said kissing Kris' cheek softly to calm him.

 

  “I hope that isn't anytime soon...Tao said me and you are rooming together...since Miri is weak from drinking wayyy to much saltwater.” Kris said smiling like an idiot.

 

  “She's weak?...Like how weak?” Chaeri asked freaking out.

 

  “She's fine now...she just lost consciousness when we finally hit the island...but she's awake now...and probably about to break something if she doesn't see you soon.” Kris said kissing her softly on the lips before the door to the elevator opened.

 

  “Which one is ours?” Chaeri asked looking between the two doors on the separate ends of the walls.

 

  “Ours is on the left...Miri is in the one on the right....go see her...i'll wait in our room.” Kris said putting her down before pushing her slightly towards Miri's direction.

 

  Chaeri slowly walked to the room her best friend was in and when she entered...what she saw didn't really surprise her.

 

  “You really think you can cook now?” Chaeri asked looking at her best friend with a giant smile on er face when she jumped and turned around.

 

  “CHAERI UNNIE!!!!!!!!!” Miri screamed leaving her sad attempt at a pancake on the stove to slam her best friend to the floor.

 

  “For someone who is weak...you are strong...” Chaeri said laughing at Miri.

 

  “I got hungry waiting for Kris to bring you up...Tao called the room earlier and said he had found you on the beach...so I decided to wait....” Miri said happily.

 

  “Doesn't surprise me...now....do you want me to make you food...or do you want to keep attempting to make your burnt pancakes?” Chaeri asked looking at the smoke from the poor charcoal like pancake.

 

  “MAKE ME FOOD!!!” Miri screamed happily.

 

  “Nice to know you haven't lost yourself....” Chaeri said giggling before cleaning up the kitchen and making new batter before she started to cook.

 

  “Be glad Kyungsoo and Sooyun unnie taught me how to cook...” Chaeri mumbled before she made strawberry chocolate chip pancakes with sausages and eggs with a glass of orange juice.

 

  “It looks soo...gooooddd...” Miri said drooling over the food as Chaeri put it on the table.

 

  “I know....thank you Sooyun for the ideas of mixing two of Miri's favorite things together...” Chaeri said happily.

 

  “I thought you don't eat eggs though?” Miri said looking at the omelet on table.

 

  “I don't...it's for you and Tao...i'm just going to eat with Kris in our room.” Chaeri said happily.

 

  “Are you really ok with sharing a room with him?” Miri asked with a mouth full of eggs making Chaeri giggle.

 

  “I'm fine Chaeri....besides....Tao said he wanted to be alone with you....so have fun with your...very late breakfast...ok?....I'll see you later.....after I check if this place has a pool...” Chaeri said happily with her very creepy smile.

 

  “There is...Tao saw it earlier....it's indoors on the fourth floor....where all the mini-suites are.” Miri said laughing at her water loving friend.

 

  “For a cat you sure love water...” Tao said coming inside.

 

  “Hey....i'm a snow leopard.....how do you get snow?...It's frozen water.....” Chaeri said happily before leaving.

 

  “She made you food?” Tao asked looking at the mini buffet.

 

  “Me and you...now eat.” Miri said before going back to eating, giving him absolutely no room to argue.

 

….................................................Ch.14....that sounds like an awesome hotel....i actually saw it in a dream once...so yeah....hope you all like it...and sorry for the crash scare :).....not really but yeah....see yous next time :)