Ch.13

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter 13

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

 Not long after the two returned did the intercom say that the first flight to Jeju would be leaving shortly and that all passengers need to board.

 

  “I'll see you there....” Suho said kissing Chaeri before she boarded the plane.

 

~Now~

 

  “Aish....i'm so tired...and I just woke up like....five hours ago...” Chaeri said sadly as she sat back in her chair.

 

  “Then sleep Chaeri...i'll wake you when we get there.” Kris said softly, since everyone else had already fallen back asleep.

 

  “Neh....can..I lay on your shoulder?” Chaeri asked quietly.

 

  “Sure....just sleep as comfortably as you can....” Kris said lightly holding her hand.

 

  “Mmm...night Kris oppa....” Chaeri said yawning before resting her head on his shoulder and falling into a light slumber.

 

  “If only Suho didn't have her huh?” HyunJ said looking at the sleeping girl.

 

  “Shish....i thought you were asleep....” Kris said looking at HyunJ with big eyes.

 

  “You wish...not when i'm sitting so close to the kitty....look..she even purrs in her sleep...that's not normal...” Xiumin said smiling at the girl.

 

  “Who of us is actually normal?” Kris asked moving a stray bang from Chaeri's forehead.

 

  “You got a point there...let's catch some sleep ourselves....it's going to be a long break.” HyunJ said leaning back in his chair before drifting off.

 

 Kris followed shorty behind but was woken up by a sudden jerk.

 

  “What's going on?” Lay asked jumping in his seat.

 

  “Keep calm and we'll find out soon enough...” Ji Hyun said calmly....but on the inside everyone could tell he was freaking out.

 

 'Our dearest passengers...we are currently having troubles with the control of the plane...please fasten your seat belts and prepare for landing.' a flight attendant said before walking to the nearest seat and strapped herself in.

 

  “Chaeri..wake up....we need to buckle up...something is wrong with the plane.” Kris said shaking the girl.

 

  “She's not going to wake up...strap her in yourself...she sleeps like the dead.” Miri said before clinging to Tao's arm.

 

 Kris quickly strapped Chaeri into her seat and held onto her tightly.

 

*SPPLLLLAAAAASSSHHHHHHHHHH*

 

 The plane hit the water hard and one of the wings bounced off and they slammed into the water.

 

~At the airport in Seoul~

 

 'Passengers of the second flight to Jeju Island, your flight will be delayed for a few hours due to the first plane to the island has crash landed into the water, where is currently unknown. Please stay for the next few hours and we will give you status updates. That is all.' the intercom said before shutting off.

 

  “Suho......you heard that right?” Lay asked looking at Suho with wide eyes.

 

  “What?” Suho asked confused.

 

  “The plane...that Chaeri, Kris, Miri, Tao, and the others are in...” Lay stopped to swallow a few tears.

 

  “Yes what?..Did it land?” Suho asked eagerly.

 

  “Sort of....it landing.....in the middle of the ocean....Suho...the plane they were in crash landed into the water.” Lay said looking away from his best friend.

 

  “W-what?” Suho asked suddenly aware of his surroundings.

 

  “THE DAMN PLANE YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS IN CRASHED YOU IDIOT HOW MANY TIMES DOES HE HAVE TO REPEAT IT?!” Jihan yelled before curling in on herself.

 

  “Unnie....” Suye and Hana looked at each other and then at Hyun, before grabbing her into a big hug as they sank to the floor.

 

  “Miri unnie....Chaeri unnie....please be ok...” Hana said sadly before snuggling into Hyun who was crying silently.

 

…..................soooooooooooo........................drama............yep....hehe...........I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T HURT MEH!!!!!! *runs away*