Ch.18

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #18

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Those two will go far...as long as Suho doesn't try anything stupid...” Jessica said laughing at the two as well.

 

  “Yeah....I'll make sure he doesn't.” Chung Gi said staring at his little sister.

 

~Now, arrival at Jeju island~

 

  “Even the beach is pretty...” Chaeri said looking around in awe.

 

  “Yep...lets go..the cars are already here to bring us to the resort.” Chung Gi said laughing at his sister.

 

  “K...” Chaeri said following behind her brother before clinging to his and Jessica's arms.

 

  “Hi...” Jessica said laughing.

 

  “Hi unnie...” Chaeri said before biting her brothers arm and running away.

 

  “Well...i know where all the bite marks are from now...” Jessica said laughing.

 

  “Yep....it's normal when she's excited....she bites....a lot...poor Kris...” Chung Gi said looking back to see Chaeri nibbling on Kris' arm.

 

  “Well...that's normal....” Jessica said laughing as they left the beach.

 

  “You call these cars?” Chaeri asks her brother once they're all outside.

 

  “Try telling the owner of a car company you need eight cars....they tend to look at you funny...so I called in advance and got us four limo's....” Chung Gi said shrugging.

 

  “I judge you...a lot harder then I should...” Chaeri said before walking to one of the pink ones.

 

  “The pink ones are for the cheerleaders and my sisters group, white is for my group and the black is for Kris' group...see you at the resort...” Chung Gi said before getting into the white limo.

 

-At the resort-

 

  “Resort....more like personal hotel.....” Chaeri said looking at the place.

 

  “Mom and Dad really have nothing better to do with their money...” Chung Gi said before going to the door.

 

  “According to mom and dad the front door is always open for the chefs and maids....so we just have to find our own rooms....I CALL THE MASTER SUITE!!!!” Chaeri said taking the last key and threw the rest to her brother before running inside.

 

  “Call the one next to hers...” Miri said holding out her hand for the key.

 

 After everyone chose a room they met back downstairs.

 

  “It's like they knew I’d want the big one....it's pink and black...and all the clothes are either pink, black, red....or multicolored...” Chaeri said happily.

 

  “All my clothes are black and white....” Chung Gi said shrugging.

 

  “Mom knew i'd be in his room...there is pink all over the place...” Jessica said laughing.

 

  “Nice...i think mom is happy that she doesn't have to search for many colors....my group all has our colors, the cheerleaders have theirs and the boys all have black and white...” Chaeri said happily.


 

   “Soooo...where is the pool?” Miri asked looking around.

 

  “In the back...it has a few water slides too...” a new voice said from behind them.

 

  “Suho....when did you get here...?” Chung Gi asked standing up quickly along with Jessica.

 

  “Got here last night...you guys weren't here yet so I had to stay in a hotel near the airport...glad to see you are all ok....” Suho said staring at everyone before his eyes landed on Chaeri, who had yet to notice he was there because she had started to nibble on Kris' arm again.

 

  “Suho....let's go outside for a minute...Jessica..stay here with the girls...” Chung Gi said before taking Suho by his arm and dragging him out.

 

  “Where did Chung Gi go?” Chaeri asked looking up.

 

  “To see if any food was ready for us to eat...he'll be right back.” Jessica said smiling softly.

 

  “Ok....i'm hungry anyways...” Chaeri said shrugging.

 

…....................................ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......Suho gonna get it.....XD........so much writing in one day XD....almost done...almost....bye bye for now :)