Ch.15

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter 15

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Hey....i'm a snow leopard.....how do you get snow?...It's frozen water.....” Chaeri said happily before leaving.

 

  “She made you food?” Tao asked looking at the mini buffet.

 

  “Me and you...now eat.” Miri said before going back to eating, giving him absolutely no room to argue.

 

~Now~

 

  “I wouldn't mind staying here for a while...it's so quiet and peaceful.” Chaeri said leaning against Kris on the bed.

 

  “I know...but everyone must be freaking out at the airport....they probably announced the crash...” Kris said holding Chaeri close to him.

 

  “Yeah....i hope my other group members are ok..and not breaking the airport...” Chaeri mumbled sadly.

 

  “What about Suho?” Kris asked looking down at her when she failed to mention her boyfriend.

 

  “He's been giving me the cold shoulder lately.....for about two weeks now...even before you came to get the jacket...I don't know what's wrong with him and he doesn't want to tell me...” Chaeri said snuggling into Kris' arm, where he felt a tear drop wet his arm.

 

  “Hey....don't cry....please...I only wanted to see you smile on this trip...that's the reason I agreed to come.” Kris said dropping all his coolness walls.

 

  “Oh my god you're so cheesy...” Miri said at the door making Chaeri fly off the bed.

 

  “Hmm....never knew a cat could fly...” Tao said leaning against the door frame.

 

  “ you panda.....both of you.” Chaeri said getting off the floor.

 

  “What's this about Suho giving you the cold shoulder?” Miri asked standing up straight.

 

  “Exactly what it sounds like...he's doing the same thing now that Daesung did when he started cheating on me with Bongcha....” Chaeri said curling into herself on the floor.

 

  “Kitty don't you dare start crying over that blonde idiot...he isn't worth it...as for Suho....we'll have to wait until he says something...or we find something...” Kris said lifting Chaeri back on the bed and into his lap.

 

  “What did you guys come over here for anyways?” Chaeri asked looking up.

 

  “Pool...i made sure they cleared it for the rest of the day so that us four can go swimming.” Miri said happily.

 

  “WATER!!!!” Chaeri screamed before running to the closet and hiding herself in it to find a bathing suit.

 

  “She'll be out in a minute....in the meantime....Kris...how did you do that?” Miri asked turning towards the boy that was still on the bed.

 

  “Do what?” Kris asked looking at the closet then the small panda.

 

  “Get her to calm down like that....when she first found out about Daesung...she was mute for a month...” Miri said looking at the boy.

 

  “Maybe it's because we can't confirm anything with Suho...so she's not taking it so bad...” Kris said shrugging.

 

  “Yeah but he's still not really...-” Miri was cut off when Chaeri came out in a pink bikini with leopard print on it.

 

  “Ok.....leave it to her to find something pink....” Tao said covering his eyes.

 

  “Like you haven't seen a girls body before.” Chaeri said accusingly.

 

  “Shut up Riri....let's go change Tao....and let Kris change to...” Miri said showing Chaeri tongue before leaving.

 

  “Get changed Kris....hello?...uhhh...Kris...you're...drooling a little....” Chaeri said looking at Kris who was starring her down.

 

  “Huh?...Oh..Sorry....that's just way more skin then I ever thought I would see on you. Kris said before standing up.

 

  “Oh...well go get dressed before they come back and you are still starring at me.” Chaeri said laughing at him.

 

  “One thing first....” Kris said before kissing her softly and then running to the closet leaving Chaeri to stare at him.

 

  “Keep your mouth open a fly is going to make a house in there.” Miri said coming up behind Chaeri in a purple bikini with a panda on the left side of the top.

 

  “Shut up....nice bathing suit you go there.....it's like this hotel knows.....” Chaeri said laughing before looking at Tao, who was just in a pair of black and white swim trunks.

 

  “Hey....wait till your man comes out to stare..” Miri said smirking when Chaeri chocked on her spit.

 

  “Wait till whose man comes out?” Kris said walking out of the closet in a pair of red swim trunks that had flames on it.

 

  “Chaeri's man...” Miri said laughing at Chaeri.

 

  “Who is this man?” Kris asked walking closer while grabbing him and Chaeri a towel.

 

  “You...come on lets go...it's getting dark outside.” Tao said turning and leading them to the pool....while Kris was in the back trying to get Chaeri to put on the towel so no one saw her.

 

  “It's so....big....” Chaeri said starring at the Olympic sized pool.

 

  “There are other things that are big around here...but you ain't seeing those....” Tao said smirking before Miri pushed him into the pool.

 

  “Nasty minded fool....” Miri said before jumping on Tao, who had just resurfaced.

 

  “Water...” Chaeri said gawking before walking to the side where Miri and Tao weren't and jumped in.

 

  “Go join her Kris....she might get lonely.” Tao said carrying Miri after they stopped wrestling in the water.

 

  “I planned on it.” Kris said showing Tao tongue before he ran to jump in near Chaeri.

 

…..........................i really wanna go swimming....makes me sad....anyways...here's number 15.....bye bye for now :D