Ch.4

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #4

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “MEW!” Chaeri cheered before noticing that everyone was at the table.

 

  “Uhhhhh...hi?” Chaeri asked looking at her friends.

 

~Now~

 

  “Chaeri...your feline is showing.” Jihan said seriously making some of the members smirk.

 

  “What...were?” Chaeri asked looking around making Suho laugh at her.

 

  “They called you blonde.” Luhan said sitting next to Jihan.

 

  “I know I am...my hair isn't that color for no reason people.” Chaeri said with a blank face.

 

 She knew she was blonde...but it didn't really give people a reason to call her stupid because of it.

 

  “That's not what we meant....but just eat so that we can leave...it's getting late and the first full day of school is tomorrow.” Chanyeol said pulling a tired HyunAe up with him.

 

  “I agree...i'm hungry.” Miri said starring at the food Tao had gotten her.

 

  “You're always hungry.” Chaeri said sitting down before Suho sat next to her.

 

  “I have my reasons.” Miri said before she started to eat happily as well as everyone else.

 

  “Hey...are you gonna eat?” Suho asked looking at Chaeri who was just starring at the table now.

 

  “Not as hungry as I though I was...i'm gonna go outside for some fresh air...” Chaeri said getting up and leaving the booth.

 

  “Is she always like that?” Suho asked watching the girl leave.

 

  “Not usually....she just doesn't like being called blonde or any form of stupid...but sadly it's the only way to calm her down most of the time...that or Miri using aegyo on her...but then Miri would get knocked out by either Jihan or Sooyun unnie.” Hana said eating quietly.

 

  “You guys know a lot about her....but she doesn't talk about you guys that much...” Suho said noticing it.

 

  “That's because she's more outgoing and likes taking on challenges more then us..one reason why her feet hurt all the time...she dances every night for about two hours before she showers and then goes to sleep...where we usually make her teach us the dance and then die happily once we get it correct because she's a good teacher...” Suye said looking in the direction Chaeri disappeared to.

 

  “You should probably follow her Suho...you seem to be the one she's taken a liking to...she won't push you away..and everyone knows she won't push the panda girl away...but she's busy eating...” Kris said watching the girl eat.

 

  “I'll be back then...or you can meet me at home.” Suho said standing and taking the food before he left to find Miri.

 

  “When do you think he's gonna ask her out?” Hyun said randomly.

 

  “Not sure, but he obviously likes her too.” Chanyeol said watching his leader follow the girl he just met.

 

  “I hope it's soon...i'm not sure if she's still suffering from her last break up though...Chung Gi almost killed the guy when he found out what happened.” Miri said looking up finally.

 

  “Last break up?...What happened?” Tao asked looking at his mini panda.

 

  “Chaeri was dating someone a year older then her...they seemed like they liked each other very much..Chaeri seemed like she loved him...one day when they were supposed to go on a date, he cancelled saying he wasn't feeling well...Chaeri being the caring girl she is went to his house....saw him in bed with one of the former cheerleaders...and let's just say the guy ended up in the hospital because of her older brother...” Miri said shivering at the memory.

 

  “Wait...the guy that hugged her this afternoon when she was crying was...?” Chanyeol stopped talking, unsure of what to say.

 

  “That was Chung Gi her older brother....he ex-boyfriend....no one can remember his name....and I guess that's a good thing...but we all remember the cheerleader...Bongcha...most annoying hoe in the whole entire school...even the head cheerleader Jessica hated her...mostly because she tried to get into Chung Gi's pants every time he was around.” Sooyun said disgusted just by the name of the girl.

 

  “Do they still go to SL?” Kai asked looking at her.

 

  “Yeah...they both do and from what I know they are still together.” Sooyun said shrugging.

 

  “How long has it been since the break-up?” Kris asked interested in the conversation

 

  “About a month or so....” Miri said shrugging.

 

  “Chaeri might still be cautious about the people she goes around...especially when it comes to the male population...even her brother still holds a grudge...that's why he kept starring Suho down.” Hana said with the cutest voice ever only because she was talking and thinking at the same time.

 

  “I hope she's ok....she didn't seem very happy when she left....maybe Suho can help make her be happier....” Miri said looking over at Tao who smiled in approval.

 

  “Maybe he can help...Suho's never actually dated before...so we can't say what's going to happen...but I know he isn't stupid enough to fall into a s trap...i think he already like Chaeri to much for that...” Chanyeol said happily before he stood up.

 

  “We should all head home...we can talk more tomorrow....” HyunAe said yawning before she blinked quickly.

 

  “Why did you blink so fast?” Chanyeol asked looking at her.

 

  “Her eyes change when she's tired....right now they are brown but later when she get even more tired...they are gonna be a bluish color.” Miri said from the back as they all started to walk out of the mall.

 

  “Why?” Tao asked looking at the smaller female.

 

  “She's a butterfly...i think it comes with the infection...we aren't sure...since we weren't really given guidelines about our animals...” Miri said smiling before moving closer to him.

 

  “Everyone shh...look ahead.” Baekhyun said making sure everyone was quiet before he pointed forward where everyone saw Chaeri and Suho hugging.

 

  “ISH SO CUTE!!!!” Miri screamed making Chaeri noticeably jump in Suho's arms before she turned to glare at the panda.

 

  “Nice job...” Tao said patting her back.

 

  “Thank you.” Miri said before they walked towards the two.

 

  “Let's go home...we all need to sleep...big day tomorrow.” Tao said walking behind Miri before grabbing her waist to slow her down so that he could walk beside her instead of behind her.

 

  “Yeah..i'm tired...” Chaeri said snuggling into Suho's side not noticing everyone was starring at them.

 

~20 Minutes Later~

 

  “Bye everyone see you tomorrow.” Chaeri said waving before entering her house.

 

  “Let's go...” Tao said grabbing Miri's hand seeing as she was the last one with them.

 

  “Ok...my house is just like three houses down though...you can all leave now...” Miri said to the others that were with her.

 

  “You guys start heading home...i'll make sure she gets there and then catch up with you guys.” Tao said shooing them all away.

 

  “See you at home panda boy.” Kris said making sure to add the boy.

 

  “Later.” Tao said waving before he and Miri continued walking.

 

  “Why didn't you just go with them?” Miri asked looking up at him.

 

  “Because I want to make sure you get home safely.” Tao said holding her hand gently as they walked a short ways to her door.

 

  “I'll see you tomorrow panda.” Miri said happily.

 

  “See you tomorrow too panda.” Tao said smiling before kissing her on the cheek quickly before turning around.

 

  “Bye...” Miri said waving at him before entering her house quickly.

 

  “Panda's......makes sense....” Myon said standing behind the door making Miri jump.

 

  “Shut up...' Miri said before running to her room with a blush on her face.

 

….........keke and the panda couple makes their debut XD..........what shall happen next chapter?....i don't even know XD...see yous later ^.^