Epilogue

With Them (Sequel to With Her)

“We’ll head off first. The students must get there earlier,” Diane yelled over the door together with the twins.

Joo In watched as Diane left with the twins.

It’s already the end of the school year and both of them are proud to know that their twins will be awarded for excelling well at school.

 

She fixed her dress as Luhan went down fixing his tie. She had to stay and wait for Luhan whom she had trouble waking up.

“Babe, can you fix my tie?” he asked as he tries to fix it.

Joo In sighed and went over to help him. She held the tie and did it for him. He held her by the waist as she is busy fixing it.

“If it weren’t for you, we should have left with the twins,” she sighed fixing his coat for the finishing touch.

“We can get there later,” he smiled naughtily at her.

“And what would you be doing?” she asked, raising a brow.

“Something which requires your full attention. It will not take us long,” he by trailing his finger down her neck. He is still holding her close.

She gave him a playful slap in the chest, “Would you stop that?”

“What? Don’t tell me you are thinking of something else,” he grinned at her.

“Then what would you want us to do?” she frowned.

“I just want a kiss, but we can do what you want to do though, but a bit fast than the usual,” he replied.

“YAH!” she yelled at him, smiling at the same time.

 

Someone suddenly cleared his throat. The two turned to see the Exo boys, all in black standing beside the door.

Joo In looked at her husband, “Are you going somewhere with them? I thought you said you will attend the twin’s awarding ceremony,” she pouted.

“It’s actually the other way around. They are the ones who will come with us to watch the twins awarding ceremony,” Luhan smiled and let go of his wife.

“On the other hand, we can just go there so we can tell the twins that you will give them a gift of a younger sibling,” Kai grinned at Joo In.

Joo In reached for the nearest pillow and threw it at him. Kai laughed as he avoids the throw.

 

“Let’s just go so we can catch up with the awarding,” Suho said and led the way. They used the large van the whole Exo uses as one.

 

When they got to the place, it was a good thing that only parents and selected people were invited. The security was tight since the primary school already knows that Andy and Janine’s father is an idol. When they got there, the program had just started. There was a speech delivered by the chosen speaker before they started the awarding. The individual awards were the first to be delivered and Janine got most of it that Joo In had to stay beside the stage to avoid walking back and forth the stage. Andy was just two ribbons behind her sister. Luhan was the one who stood up on the stage with him.

 

When the medals were distributed, three students were the only ones who were awarded with a gold one.

“The top student who got more awards, please welcome Han Min Jin or Janine,” the emcee said. Janine stood up again but this time, it was both her parents who went up stage with her. Joo In puts the medal around her neck before they pose for a picture. The second gold medalist was another student and Andy was the last gold medalist.

“The last god achiever is Han Min Joon or Andy,” the emcee smiled. Andy stood up and waited for his parents to get him so they can go up the stage together.

The rest of the program rolled by. The last parts were selected performance from selected students. Joo In, Luhan and the boys were surprised when Andy performed a solo performance of growl. Diane helped him change which his parents haven’t noticed.

 

Joo In was moved into tears as the boys kept on cheering for him. Before the last chorus, Andy went down the stage and pulled Lay and Kai up the stage, telling them to dance with them. The two agreed and finished off with a thunderous applause.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

As they are heading back home, the boys blindfolded Joo In and the twins for a surprise.

“Where are we going?” Joo In asked her husband.

“For a surprise,” Luhan whispered.

The parked the car on the company’s basement parking lot so they can easily get to the practice room. Luhan led Joo In while Sehun carried Andy. Kris took Janine as they all used the backdoor to get to there.

 

When they got there, the two puts down the twins before they told them to remove the blindfold. The practice room changed into a party hall. There are balloons and decors everywhere. There’s a little banner hanging with the inscriptions, ‘Congratulations Andy and Janine’.

 

The twins squealed in delight as Joo In hugs her husband, “Thank you,” she whispered.

“Thank them,” he whispered back. Joo In parted and gave each of the Exo members a hug. They were surprised at the sudden gesture, but the hugged back. Diane and Drew came in a little later.

 

As they started the party, Luhan gave Joo In a back hug as she stood by the buffet table to get a drink.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too,” she whispered back and turned to give him a kiss.

They suddenly heard Janine yell at them.

“Daddy, don’t you ever get tired of hugging Mommy?” she asked.

Everyone looked at her.

“What do you mean Janine?” Baekhyun asked as Luhan let go of Joo In.

“Daddy always hugs Mommy. When she is washing the dishes, when she is cleaning the windows, when she is working on her laptop, when she is reading a magazine in the sofa almost every time Daddy gets near Mommy,” she relayed, frowning at her parents display of affection.

The boys gave Luhan a knowing look.

“And Mommy will always kiss her too when Daddy hugs her,” Andy added.

They looked at Joo In who blushed.

 

“Andy, Janine, would you want a baby brother or a baby sister?” Luhan jokingly asked the twins.

The boys teased Joo In as the twins exclaimed that they want a baby brother.

Joo In frowned at Luhan but he just moved to give her a kiss amidst the teasing crowd.