Prologue

With Them (Sequel to With Her)

*DING DONG*

 

“I’ll get that!” Xiumin volunteered as he rushes to the door. They had been living in the same unit for more than five months already since Luhan’s wife left. They had made some renovations but most of the things stayed as it is.

When he opened the door, a mailman greeted him.

“For Xi Luhan,” he said handing over an envelope.

“I’ll take it. The owner is not yet at home,” he lied.

After giving his signature, he checked the envelope. It was mailed from China and is from Han Joo In.

‘Are these the papers Joo In told me?’ he thought as he opens the envelope.

The envelope contains the divorce papers that will officially break the marriage between the two. All of the sudden, Xiumin’s hands trembled as his conscience battles whether he should he should give it to Luhan or just discard it. The papers need only Luhan’s signature and it will be set for filing already.

With final look at the papers, he tore it to two and crumpled it before throwing it to the garbage bin.

‘Mianhe Joo In-na, I can’t possibly help you about that matter,’ he thought and closed the door.

 

 

Five years had passed fast just like that.

Five odd years passed and Luhan haven’t dared to remove the ring from his finger.

Five years of thinking when will they meet and when will he meet them.

Five years….. after……