Chapter nine

EXO's Dream Girl

Kai's POV

          "Are you okay Ji Son-ah?" I was in my dorm when a sudden call from Ji Son occurred. I didn't hesistate in answering. "Oh, I see Ji Son-ah. I'll talk to them tomorrow, hang up." By the time we had finished our conversation, I was fuming.

          Apparently, she had bumped into that freshmen girl who was sitting with the exo hungs and had started to bad mouth my Ji Son, saying that she was all big because the hyungs had let her sit with them. Then, Ji Son had told me that she then was forced to apologize to that girl, as her friends were intimidating her. I was really angry. I was sharing the dorm room with Lay hyung and Sehun, and neither of them were here. I took my coat and left the dorm, only to knock on each one of the exo dorm rooms.

          I ran across the hall to Suho, Xiumin and Luhan hyungs room and knocked as hard as I could. No answer. I grunted and ran down the stairs to Tao's room. I heard noises from inside and from there, I knckd again. No answer. "YAH TAO! I know you're in there, I could hear you!" There was a small brink of silence until someone opened the door. Kris hyung. "Hyung, I have something very important to ask you." I pleaded.

          Kris hyung didn't even flinch. He looked really tired though. "Yah, your hyung have our midterm exams tomorrow. Whatever it is, it can wait." Kris hyung said sternly. "But hyung---" Before I could finish my sentence, the door slammed in my face... only to be opened again. Tao... in his pj's. "Tao-ah! I have somethi--" "Gege said not to bother him or any of us tonight. whatever it is you want to ask can wait until tomorrow, okay?" Again, the door was quickly slammed in my face. "My God!" I turned the corner to Chanyeol's dorm. I was about to knock when Kris hyung's voice came into mind. 

         'Whatever it is, it can wait.' I sighed. He was right. As much as I loved Ji Son, I also loved exo. Once again I sighed. There was once again so much going on in my mind, I had to let everything out. I exited the boys dorms through the emergency exit and was headed for the garden. 

        I passed the narrow entrance and yawned. This garden was the only place I could get peace--- "Ah-ha! Gotcha!" Precious silence was broken when I heard a girl's voice. My first instinct was to hide. I found a big oak tree by the entrance and hid there. I had peeked my head alittle to get gists of what this mysterious girl was doing. I saw that she had a gardening book and was shoveling a small portion of dirt out. What looked like a seedling was carefully dropped into the hole and was then recovered with soil and water. "Good night my little seed." I heard her say. She stood up and started to pat herself off. 'Maybe I should come back later--'  Too late. When I was leaving for the entrance, I stepped on dry leaves, leaving them crinkle at the bottom of my foot. 'Damn it.' I thought.

         "Oppa? Is that you?" I stood there forzen. I didn't respond. "Chanyeol oppa, you know you have a habit of hiding." 'Chanyeol?! Oppa?!' Who exactly was this girl? Before she could ask another unanswered question, I stepped away from the entrance going towards her full on. My hood was covering my face, but I could still fell her shocked feelings. I finally took off my hood and revealed my face to this girl.... THAT GIRL. TAO'S GIRL. I stood there trying to hide my confused expression. "Kai... Kai sunbaenim?!" She knew me too, well, all the girls knew exo, but not one of them has called us 'sunbaenim.' With the sternest voice I could alter, I finally spoke, "Who are you and what are you doing in my garden?"

Seol's POV

          'Crap!' I thought. It was Kai sunbaenim, the one exo member I was awkward with since there was no formal greeting with us, just stories of him. I heard him sigh and that brought me back to reality. "I said, who are you, and what are you doing in my garden?" His voice was getting impatient. "Uh... uh... I'm..." "Yah, you don't even know your own name?" "No!" I practically yelled from embarrassment. Kai sunbaenim stood there shocked by response as well. "I mean, no... Kai sunbaenim. I didn't know this was your garden, I thought it was the school's and had found it on my first day here. I'm sorry. I will take my leave--". "I never asked you to leave though." 

          I was shocked with his answer. "What?" " I said, I never told you to leave, I just wanted to know who you are and why you were here." "O-ohh. My name is Baek Seol Adams, freshemen student." I said respectfully and bowed at a 90 degree angle. I looked up from my bow and saw Kai sunbaenim a few more steps closer to me. "You... aren't you past your curfew?" "Yes." "You should get going then." With that, Kai sunbaenim had stepped away, revealing the narrow entrance. "Thank you sunbaenim." I bowed once more and left as quick as I possibly could. 'Seol-ah, you're an idiot.'

          The next morning, I was in music class awaiting Chanyeol and Suho oppa. I was strumming my guitar when Chanyeol oppa had finally came in. The girls in the room of course, had started to giggle. He ignored them and waved at me. I waved back. "Hey Seol-ah. Yah, did you even sleep? You look horrible. You know, a person your height had to have enough sleep in order to become tall... like me." I smirked at his slight annoyance. "Hahaha oppa. And no, I didn't get enough sleep." "Why?" "Because I met Kai sunbaenim." Chanyeol oppa was drinking his coffee when I told him this and he spat it right out. Concerned, I gave him a bunch of napkins. After regaining himself he began to start talking.

          "You met him?! When? Where?" "Yesterday... at the garden..." "The garden?!" Oppa practically was loud enough for the entire class to hear him. I pulled his sleeve to calm him down. "Yes oppa, I did. Suho oppa perfectly explained him... mysterious." "Mysterious? Ha!" Kai's wasn't always like that. Remember, he had a girlfriend." "Oh yeah... Ji Son sunbaenim." "Oh. Yah, Seol-ah, how do you know?" "Luhan sunbaenim told me when she was forcing me to apologize to her friends." "What?!? She did that?! Why that little *****." "Oppa!" I exclaimed by his language. "Oh... sorry." "What are you sorry for now?"

         "Oh! Suho oppa!" I smiled at him and then turned to Chanyeol oppa again. His face was steaming. "Oppa, it's no big deal..." "What? What is?" Before I could answer, Chanyeol oppa beat me to it. "Ji Son that girl bad mouthed Seol and then forced her to apologize to her donsaengs for lecturing them the other day when she was at lunch with us." I sighed and looked up at Suho oppa. His face wasn't so good either. "We'll deal with this soon. Kai said he was going to come today." "Good. We should tel him about how much of a creep his girlfriend really is." "Oppa..." I began, but the bell had rung and class has started. After music class, We left Suho oppa to study for his tests and went to dance class. 

          Fortunately, Ji Son sunbaenim was not in class today, but Chanyeol's face was still fuming with anger. Bora had aslo joined in. Dance class passed by so quickly that it was already lunch. I couldn't join the members today, due the fact our teacher had assigned us on partner dances and Bora was my partner. Chanyeol bitterly smiled at me and he left with his anger to the lunch room. I sighed and continued to practice with Bora, whose face wasn't so bright was well.

Chanyeol's POV

          Seol and Bora couldn't make it to lunch so I walked down the stairs in silence, thinking what I was going to do to Kai once I get down there. I finally arrived at our usual table and everyone was there, thanks to Kai. He was sitting in between Baekhyun and D.O, his face as dark as mine. I greeted everyone with a slught nod and sat myself next to Suho hyung and Lay... right across Kai.

          No one was talking. Since we had met Seol, she was always the one starting the many conversations we would never finish. We all sat in silence and Kai broke it.

          "So, where is this freshmen student I kept hearing about for the last few months? I would really like to meet her." "She's not coming today, she is working an a dance assignment." "Well, that's a pity, I wanted aske her so many questions. Questions like what her name is, what she does... why is is bad mouthing my Ji Son."

           Everyone stopped their minor conversations and looked up. I was shocked. "What... did you just say?" I was angry now. Once again Ji Son lied. I couldn't take it. "Yah, she didn't bad mouth anyone. As a matter of fact, it was the opposite." Kai looked up with flames in his eyes. He scoffed. "Are you telling me that Ji Son is the one lying here?!" "Yeah." "YAH PARK CHANYEOL!"

           "Yah, that's enough. Kai sit down." Kai ignored him and continued to glare at me. "What makes you so sure?!" "Because I know it's true." With his, Kai's hands were on the collar of my shirt. Everyone in the dining hall was looking at us now. "Kai.. it's true, I was there." Luhan hyung stepped off, prying Kai's hands of me. He looke at Luhan in utter shock. "What?" 

Kai looked into Luhan's eyes and his face fell. "Hyung..." Sehun had begun to say, but didn't finish. Kai grabbed his things and left the hall. When everything was starting to calm down, Tao had spoke up. "Chanyeol hyung... what happened?" I sighed and patted him on the back. I sat back down as Luhan hyung had started to explain. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeBHRsSYjpmorbqAl_TP_ vs. kai-cov.jpg

 

 

hyeri__girls_day__png__render__by_sellsc   vs.   43222-rainbow-jaekyung-reveal-profound-e

 

 

 

 

 

***** Yes, yes, it's a short chapter. I promise, I will update as soo as i can~