Chapter forty-seven

EXO's Dream Girl

***** It's another attempt in 3rd person narrative. let me know if it's good~*****


 

 

"Surprise." 

Seol stood frozen as she faced both Jimin and Ji Son. With one word, Ji Son smirked at the younger. "Aren't you going to let us in, sister?" Seol gulped as she opened the door fully, letting the two olders come in completely. Hoseok came out from the kitchen to greet his friend and freeze once her saw Ji Son. Although he hasn't met her completely in person, Tao had told him plenty about her and her history with Seol. 

"Ah, you must be Jung Hoseok. I'm Hwang Ji Son, happy belated birthday." Her smile seemed fake to Hoseok's eyes as he smiled back. "Ah, yes. Thank you for coming, please enjoy your stay here." With that, he let them go into the living room with the other members as Hoseok ran to Seol. 

Upon seeing her face, he grew concerned. "Seol-ah, are you okay?" She looked at him with a blank stare as she sincerely smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine oppa. It's just that I didn't think Jimin-sshi would bring unnie here." 

"Unnie?" Hoseok questioned the new title as Seol exhaled. "Yeah, unnie. Father said to call her that from now on." Seol watched as her best friend looked over at her, concern was written all over his face. "Oppa I'm fine. Just enjoy your birthday party, okay?" Hoseok eventually nodded and Seol smiled. 

"Oppa, let's go. I think they ate all your cake." Seol let a hand out and Hoseok immediately took it. The two best friends jumped into the living room with everyone else as they all tried to me comfortable. 


"Hyung, let's go! I'll even drive!" Tao sat in Chanyeol's dorm room, whining. Baekhyun and Chen had already given up on shutting the younger one up and left him to deal with it. "HYUNG!!!" Tao was pulling on his bed sheets as Chanyeol tried his hardest to remain calm. "Aish, this kid..." He mumbled. Chanyeol immediately got up and glared at the younger. 

"If I drive you there, Seol will kill me!"" Tao sat on the floor and pouted. "But I miss her...." Chanyeol ran his fingers through his hair as he tried to stay calm. "Tao-ah, Seol said that this party was for Hoseok-sshi. Can't let her have this one night?!" Tao took in these words and slowly nodded. "I guess so... and, and Hoseok hyung is there for her..." Chanyeol sighed in relief as Tao stood up and smiled. "Thanks hyung. Sorry for bothering you. See you later." 

Once Chanyeol heard the Door close, he let out the biggest sigh. "I swear that kid will be the end of me." Much to his favor, he got up from his bed and took his jacket out from his closet. 

"Hopefully Kai wouldn't be in there today. " he said as he left his dorm room.

 


 

The garden. Because the weather was gradually getting nicer, Chanyeol stepped inside the surprisingly warm place and plopped himself onto the rusty bench. To his luck, Kai wasn't there so he had the entire place to himself. 

Thinking a few things over, Chanyeol blushed. "Oh my god... it's like I'm on a private date with Seol...." 

He thought his sentence over and grimaced. "Park Chanyeol, you're such an idiot." 

On the far corner of the garden, Chanyeol noticed some a routings growing. He gradually took his leave from the bench and walked over. He smiled when he saw a small sign next to them in Seol's handwriting. The sign read: 'they'll come when they are needed so don't pull them out like weeds >.< Kim Jongin, I am talking to you'

"She's so cute." Chanyeol mumbled to himself. "Add it to my reasons to like her." Chanyeol once again seated himself on the bench as he stretched his long body out. He looked up as there were small apertures within the tall trees branches.

"I have to come her more often." He said to himself. Just as Chanyeol was enjoying the peace, his phone had started to ring. "Aish." He took the thing out of his pocket and checked who was calling. 

'Kai.'

"Of course it has to be him." He muttered. 

"Hello?"

"Chanyeol hyung."

"What do you want?" Chanyeol words came out more mean than what he had intended. 

"Uhm, I just wanted to let you know that we're all on the dance room. We're supposed to perform today in front of the assembly today."

"Crap. Yeah, I'll be there in five minutes, hang up." Immediately, Chanyeol got up and ran towards the exit. 

 


 

 

"SEOL I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" 

All of the other members laughed as both J-Hope and Seol ran into sprints. 

"Yah! I didn't even do it myself. Your members did it!!!" Seol yelled as she dashed around the sofa. Apparently, the first cake wasn't enough for the members and so they attacked the second one. Seol had taken it away, only to fall off balance, hitting Hoseok in the process. The members knew of his wrath therefore blaming everything on Seol.

"Oppa they're framing me!" Seol cried but Hoseok wouldn't back down. "You first then them. Now come here damnit!"

"NO. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

Of course Hoseok knew she didn't do anything. It were these types of moments the two would have where he was just happy. It reminded him of those cheesy romance movies where the couple would chase eachother, eventually falling into each others arms.

"Seol-ah, I swear it if I catch you--" he didn't even finish his sentence as Seol started to throw pillows at him trying to keep him away from her. Cake was still all over his face and T-shirt as Hoseok thought of an idea. He dodged the pillows and chased after Seol, she immediately moving. He had ran her to a closed off corner. He chuckled when he saw his best friend frantically looking for an escape. 

"Seollie~," he sang. "There is no escape." 

"Oppa! Don't come near me!" Her voice cracked as if she was really fearing him, although there was also a part of her voice on where there was a spark of curiosity as to what was going to happened. She'd always been this way, even since their childhood.

Hoseok smirked as Seol literally pinned herself to the wall, tightly closing her eyes. As if on cue, he ran to her....

 

 

 

"O--oppa hahahahahaha oppa get, get off me!!!" Seol squirmed in Hoseok's tight, ticklish hug.

"Oppa the icing is wiping on me!!!!" She cried, only to make Hoseok hug her even tighter.

"Why?! I just want to give my best friend a hug for throwing me a great party.

"Oppa I know how much you care, but I don't really need the care right now!" He almost snorted at her response as he let her go. 

"Ewwww, oppa!" Her once clean clothes were now stained with icing shared from Hoseok's clothes. 

"You're welcome." Hoseok smiled cheekily as Seol gave him a glare. "Aish, I have to take a shower now. Thanks alot." "Yah, Seol-ah, you're not the only one.

 


 

 

"Come on, there's still some left in the bottle."

After Jimin had picked up Ji Son, she immediately took out wine from her father's cellar. "Oppa, here. We'll drink this tonight." Her cooing was pure heaven for Jimin. 

"Why do you want to drink? Did you have a crappy day?" Although he didn't mind the drimking, he knew Ji Son only drank when her mood was down.

"Nope. I feel completely fine oppa. I'm just in the mood for drinking. With the family things and all." 

So that was it. The combining of her destroyed family with Seol's.

"Does Seol get on your nerves that much?" Jimin asked as he poured his girlfriend another glass. They were in a private room, locked off from the rest of the loud members downstairs. "Are you kidding me?! That girl pisses me off every moment I see her." Jimin noticed how Ji Son began to slur her words and sighed as he sat closer to her, slowing starting to rub her bare arm. 

"Ji Son-ah."

The girl looked at him. "Hm, oppa." 

"You know I love you right?" She nodded. "I love you oppa." He smiled at her fuzzy actions. "And because I love you, I would do anything for you okay?" Jimin looked down over his shoulder and found a passed out Ji Son. He smiled as he carefully stood up and laid her down on the bed. he pulled the covers over her and kissed her cheek before heading to the door. "I'll do anything for you-- anything."

Because the members had agreed to sleep over tonight at the venue, Jimin headed for the bathroom. It was getting later than late and still he had heard the loud sounds of s. He ignored them as he headed for the bathroom. Once he opened the door, he was quite surprised to what he found.

Seol.

There she was. Her hair wet and her body covered by a white towel. Upon seeing Jimin, Seol's eyes widened as she frantically moved her hands over to where her towel was tied.

"You should've locked it." Jimin grinned devilishly.

"You could've knocked." Seol said back. 

"You're right, I should've have." Jimin stated as he stepped inside, closing the door quietly in the process. "Can you please leave? I'll assure you that I'll leave soon, no. I'll leave now." As quickly as Seol grabbed her stuff, that was how quickly Jimin pulled her back in the bathroom, pinning her body to the wall. The ice cold tiles met her bare skin and she shivered. Jimin's leaned in close and Seol smelt his alcohol breath. "Get off of me Jimin-sshi."

Seol tried fighting back with Jimin's strength, but each time she did, she would, Seol would freeze for her towel was slowly unwinding.

"If you want that flimsy piece of cloth to stay on. I suggest you say still until I'm done." He breathed. "What do you want? Did Ji Son unnie put you up to this like last time?" Seol felt Jimin's grip in her wrists grow tighter as she led out a soft whimper. "Unnie? Please. Just try to call my Ji Son your sister." Jimin slightly snorted and loosened his grip. Seeing the moment, Seol tried to wiggle out, only to be stopped once again. Although this time, instead of pinning her with her wrists, Jimin's hand's wandered somewhere else. 

Seol's scream was muffled over Jimin's mouth as he slowly took hold of her innder thigh, taking his time to torture her by slowly going up under the towel. slowly tears started to come out as she felt Jimin's hand come up to her towel. "Ji--Jimin-sshi you're drunk, please." Seol had said through his hand. Jimin met Seol's puffy eyes and he just chuckled. "My Ji Son despites you. This is for her. Tarnishing you will make her love me even more." Seol's eyes widened as she glared at him through her teary eyes. "She doesn't love you." She muffled. Jimin stopped in his actions and glared back. "Or so you think." Seol continued to fight back, making him laugh.....

 

 

"Stop what you're doing right now." 

 

 

 

 


 

 ***** Hello every reader, Justmyself5 here. Ahhhhh~ I finally updated, How was it? I actually love writing in third person. Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I guess the kinda long update will suffice. Anyway see you guys in my next update O.o*****

tumblr_msp2dz930Y1rkwd46o1_500.gif

P.S: I recently became a baby~~~~~