Chapter six

EXO's Dream Girl

Chanyeol's POV

           Me and Seol's class was down at the basement of the school. As we walked, I looked over at Seol countless times to still that awkward face she had last night. I knew she was uncomfortable with me. 'Was it because of yesterday?' I thought. 'Did I go to far... again?' I was brought back to reality by the sound of Seol's voice. "Chanyeol-- I mean oppa.....," she began, " You didn't tell anyone about yesterday, right?" "Why would I do that?" I asked. "But... but you said that you were goning to tell..." She drifted off. I scoffed. "I never said that I was going to tell," I stated, "As a matter of fact, I said I wasn't going to tell anyone." I looked over at her, as she was looking directly at me. "You really meant it?" She cried. "Suho oppa said that you were a prankster and that you couldn't be trusted." 'Suho hyung I swear...' I thought. I looked over at her with stern eyes. "I can be trusted Seol-ah. I really meant it, I wasn't going to tell." With that statement, she smiled brightly. I was surprised. I actually never seen her smile. "Really oppa?!? Thank you!" Seol exclaimed. It was my first time seeing her smile, I tried not to smile myself. I was trying to be mad at her for completely believing Suho hyung. We continued to walk towards the dance room when Seol broke the silence again. "Oppa... sorry for not trusting your words. From last night, I wasn't sure that I should. Sorry Chanyeol oppa." Once again, I looked over at her for the hundredth time. Her eyes were sincere. "Oh... it's okay Seol-ah. You can trust me, okay? You don't have to awkward with me either. Just treat me like you would your friends. And," I sternly began, "Don't always trust Suho hyung, I swear he's out to get me." Seol laughed. "Okay oppa." 

jaekyung-yellow-hoodie-rainbow.jpg (Seol's Dance outfit)

        We reached the dance room with some other students. We took out our dance clothes form our bags and went to change in the changing rooms. I came out waiting for Seol. I spotted her at a distance. She looked completely petrified. "Seol-ah, what's wrong?" I asked concerned. "Are they going to make me dance? On my first day?!?" "Maybe." I said. It had only made her face drop even more to the floor. "Why?" "I... can't dance, oppa." She lamely stated. I looked at her and all I could do was laugh. Seol looked at me with a mixture of a confused and angry face. "What?" She asked. "You're... you're so funny." I gasped between laughs. Seol was confused. "Why is that funny?" She asked. I recollected myself before answering. "Because," I began, "Half this class also can't dance for life. Because this is a arts school, you are required to have mandatory regular classes, lunch and musical classes, that includes dancing." Seol had let out a big sigh in relief. I laughed even more. 'She's so innocent.' 

Seol's POV

      I sighed in relief after Chanyeol oppa had said that there were also others who couldn't dance. I had started to laugh along with him when a familiar voice called my name. "Seol-ah!" I turned around to see Bora in her sweats jogging towards me and Chanyeol oppa. "Hey." She managed to say. She also bowed at Chanyeol oppa as he did the same before talking to me again. " Unnie and I were looking for you at the dorm. Did you even come back, or did you....," she whispered, "or did you stay in the garden?"  I looked at her confused. "Bora-yah, I did go back to the dorm," I started, "I left early. I put a note next to your phone on the table before I left. "A note? By my phone?" Bora quickly took out her phone and turned it around. My not was sticking to the back of her phone. "Ahhhh~." She sighed. "Sorry." "Oh." I turned over at Chanyeol oppa who was patiently waiting for me. "Oppa, this is my roommate Bora, Yoon Bora." I said. "Bora-yah, this is Chanyeol oppa, he was in my previous class... and, he also saw me at the garden." Bora looked shocked but she and Chanyeol opa exchanged greetings. "We are going to be eating with them for lunch today." I said to Bora. Both looked at you in shock. "We are?!" Bora exclaimed. "You are?" Chanyeol oppa said. "Yes. Suho oppa invited me.He said I could bring you guys." I said patting Bora's shoulders. Before they could say another word, someone had cut in. "Oppa." We all turned around to see a girl with dyed light brown hair calling Chanyeol oppa. I looked over at oppa as his face went sour. "What is it Ji son?" "Where is Kai? He didn't meet me earlier." 

       "I don't know Ji son, I didn't see him when I left my dorm." Oppa said with gritted teeth."What do you mean you didn't see him?" The girl's voice was strating to get louder. "You guys are in the same room at you don't see him?!" Chanyeol was about to say something before I pulled onto his sleeve. "Oppa," I began. I shook my head. Chanyeol oppa calmed down. I stepped forward and decided to greet myself before war breaks out. "Hello, my name is Baek Seol Adams. I'm a freshmen here. And you are?" I asked kindly. The girl looked at me and scoffed. Chanyeol oppa noticed it and so did I but I ignored it. Nevertheless, she introduced herself. "My name is Ji Son, Hwang Ji son. This is my second year here." "Oh, so you're my sunbaenim." I said as I bowed to her. Ji Son smirked and left to the other side of the dance room after a bowed to her. 

      Class had begun. Me, Bora and Chanyeol oppa took seats in front of the mirrors with some other students as the teacher took attendance. I looked over at oppa who was still boiling. He looke over at he and forced a smile. I smiled at him back, mentally telling him that he didn't have to act in front of me. With that, his face dropped once more. I looked over at Bora who was busy looking over at our new sunbaenim. Ji Son sunbaenim was on the ther side of the room, fiddleing on her phone. I looked at Bora who was giving her glares after her rude actions earlier. I tapped her out of it. She stopped staring, but her face was cold. Yes, sunbaenim was rude to us earlier, but respect was respect. Umma taught me that.

 

dance_studio.jpg (Seoul Arts Academy dance room)

         After our teacher took our attendance, she asked if anyone had wanted to showcase their dance skills. Just like in music class, nobody raised their hands. And of course, she was going to chose someone. My heart was beating so hard, I swore that Chanyeol oppa and Bora could hear it. Bora must have heard it because she had raised her hand. I looked at her and she winked at me. I sighed in relief. Chanyeol oppa looked over at me at turned back. I heard him softly laughing. 

Bora's POV

         I stood up for the sake of Seol. I could literally hear her heart about to jump our from her chest. I got up and our teacher showed me where I could pulg in my phone in the stereo. I started to stretch and looked over at Seol and Chanyeol-sshi. They smiled and gave me a 'hwaiting' gesture. I smiled. When I was done stretching, I cued my teacher to press play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVqMao-kvU

        I finished at the beat and immediately, cheers filled my ears. I looked over at Seol who was jumping as she was clapping. I looked over at our teacher who was mouthing 'Good job'. I immediately felt good. But that feeling only last for a couple of seconds before a new song filled my ears. Everyone including myself turned around to see Ji Son playing her song as her"posse" was behind her, getting ready to dance their BIG number. "If you're done, you can sit down now." She smiled holding my phone in her slimy hands. It made me sick. I took my phone out of hers and sat down with Seol. She looked over at me concerned, but I gave a fake smile and continued to glare at Ji Son. Sunbaenim or not, she wasn't worth my respect.

       When she finally got her stuff together, she lined up the rest of her big group and the rhythm started. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ6H1zR5cNI (skip to 5:18 for dance part) 'Of course,' I thought, 'she's the main.' After she finished, I, along with the rest of the class stood in awe. It was a huge performance, as if she was preparing for this day. I was brought back to reality when I heard the applause of the class. Seol was awkwardly clapping while Chanyeol-sshi did nothing. Of course, to be a good dancer, I was to show good sportsmanship... no matter who much I HATED it. Ji Son bowed and joyfully went back to her seat, cockiness had taken over her face. After her performance, other students willingly went up, causing Seol to be more relaxed. When the bell rang, our teacher dismissed us. "Don't forget class, the hard stuff starts tomorrow." I looked over at Seol as she did the same. Her face was drained. I had changed first and went out to wait for Seol. I also saw Chanyeol-sshi waiting for her by the door as well. I bowed at his presence and he had done the same. We all had lunch now and were now waiting for Seol. We couldn't find anything to talk about to we just awkwardly stood there waiting. A few minutes later, Seol immerged out of the the changing room. She waved at us as she ran. "Shall we go, then?" Oppa, lead the way." She said cheerfully. Chanyeol-sshi laughed and so did I. Together, we left and were on our way to lunch.

Suho's POV

       It was finally lunch. I was waiting for Seol to appear to the lunch room. One by one, The Exo members had started to file in.. Tao was one of them, he still looked pretty upset. "Tao-ah," I began, I think you have to forgive us today." He looked up and so did the exo members. "What do you mean hyung?" He asked. The other members had also asked this, but I said nothing. As they were bugging me, I heard a familiar voice, "OPPA!" I turned around and saw Seol running toward me and the members along with Chanyeol and another girl. 'Must be her roommate.' I thought. I greeted her with a wave as I offered a seat. She smiled at me sat down. I looked up and saw the exo members expressions. They were shocked, especially Tao. I smiled at them. "Guys," I clearly began, " This is Baek Seol." 

        Chanyeol had just come to the table and immediately started to laugh. I looked over at the girl and she bowed, I did the same. "Oh!" Seol exclaimed. She immediately stood up and clutched the girls hand. "This is Yoon Bora, my roommate." I smiled at her. Bora smiled back, "Hello, my name is Bora, nice to meet you." "Hello Bora-sshi." The other members followed my example... except for Tao. He was still in shock at the appearance of Seol. With formalities out of the way, we all sat down. Seol sat in between Bora and myself, right across Tao. Everything was a bit awkward, and when I was about to say something, Seol beat me to it.

       "Hello, I don't think I have introduced myself properly. My name is Baek Seol Adams, I am half American and hald Korean. It's nice to meet you all." She smiled. I looked at the other members, as they couldn't help but smile back. "Oh, it's also nice to meet you Seol-sshi, I'm..." "WAIT!" Seol yelled, causing all member to be taken aback. "Earlier, Suho oppa had told me who all of you were are, and... I want to try and guess who each one of you are." Seol said it so cutely, that all members smiled and allowed her to. She smiled. "Ummm, oh, I'm sorry for cutting you off..... Kyungsoo, ah D.O sunbaenim." Everyone of exo was shocked. So was I. I couldn't believe she actually paid attention to me. D.O sat there shocked. "Oh. You're right Seol-sshi. I am D.O. Nice to meet you." Seol smiled when she got it correct and moved on. "Kris sunbaenim is with the blonde hair and whose really tall, Chen sunbaenim with the brown hair and 'troll' nickname, Luhan and Xiumin subaenim with the baby faces but are the oldest, Lay subaenim with the dimple on his right cheek, Baekhyun sunbaenim with the eyesmile and blondish-brown hair, Sehun-sshi with the milky complexion of a mankae, and Tao sunbaenim; the one with wushu skills and pretty eyebags. And of course, Chanyeol and Suho oppa." We all sat there in shock. She knew each and every member. The members blushed as she said their physical features, some even glared at me for telling her to say them. I looked over at Tao. Finally, he as smiling, as his face was a faint pink from blushing. "Oh!" Seol said. " There's one missing." She counted with her fingers making sure that she had got everyone. We, also were looking at each other. "Oh!" Seol exclaimed. "The one with tan skin and serious expression.... Kai sunbaenim." The members face-palmed themselves. They were admiring Seol too much that we had all forgotten that Kai wasn't even present. Speaking of which, where is Kai?