Chapter fifty-two

EXO's Dream Girl

 

"Oppa, let's break up." 

Jimin's face fell blank after hearing those four words escape Ji Son's lips. Jimin looked directly at Ji Son, hoping that she'd smile and say that she was kidding, but that moment never came. "Oppa, are you even listening?" 

Jimin blinked a few times before realizing that Ji Son had already gotten up, finding her way up the staircase where they first came. With that, Jimin scrambled to his feet running after her. "Ji Son-ah, please, let's talk about this." He said as he caught her arm. Ji Son immediately pried herself out of his grip, but Jimin was persistent. "Ji Son." His grip on her arm tightened, making her face him with her cold glare. Jimin was taken aback from that. Never has she looked at him like that, he would only see her use that glare when she was looking at someone she... she didn't want to be with. "Please, let's talk about this... I don't know what I did wrong, but I swear, I'll never do it again." Jimin pleaded as Ji Son just looked at him with anger and with pity.

'What? Tch, he swore he'll do better.' Ji Son thought. "Oppa, We've been dating for several months now and now I know that 'we' aren't going to work out. I understand that now, so you should too." Ji Son turned herself to leave, but Jimin roughly pulled her back in her place. She turned back to him, this time, his eyes were full of anger. "We were working out just fine but you're not trying as hard as I am! I mean, I do everything you ask me to do, I take you out on fancy dates, I even stay with you when you say you're going to several outbreaks! What the hell do you call that?!" With Jimin yelling, the crowd seated within the Han river watched in utter silence as the two continued to scream at each other.

Still, Ji Son said nothing, she was trying to hold off her anger before she really exploded. But Jimin was getting more than just frustrated. He grabbed Ji Son with both arms and screamed once more,

"I said what the hell do you call all the things I ever did for you?!"

That was the last straw. Ji Son whipped her arms in a flying motion, releasing herself from Jimin's grip.

"Nothing!!! I call those things nothing because you think that you were doing that to please me ,but all I saw it was buying my love for you!!!"

Ji Son screamed at him with all her might. "You did nothing to please me!!! You thought you did, and I was just going out on a limb for the both of us when we started dating. I knew you liked me and I needed a distraction after my break-up with Kai and---

"You did this all because of Kai?" Jimin cut Ji Son's words with his own. After realizing what she said, she looked at him with the slightest amount of feared in her eyes. "YOU DID THIS ALL BECAUSE OF KAI?!" Ji Son took a step back, but Jimin once again pulled her towards him. "I did everything to get your mind to stop thinking about that bastard yet he is still the one you love?! Tch, well wake up sweetheart... because he doesn't love you anymore. No one does."

Ji Son didn't even notice her tears falling down her face. Out of pure anger instinct, her right hand went up, slapping Jimin with all her might. "You... you bastard." She managed to say. At that point, several police officers came in between them after hearing several public complaints. "Ma'am, sir, I think it is best if you two handle your argument somewhere private so it will not disturb the other citizens." Jimin scoffed as Ji Son bowed back, turning her body ready to walk away before Jimin took into action trying to follow her, only to be halted by one of the officers. 

"Sir, please, if you don't we'll have to---" Jimin didn't even let the poor man finish as his fist cleanly hit him across the right side of his face. Jimin then ran to Ji Son, pulling hair this time to face him. "Ahhh, oppa!" She had no option left but to turn to see his devilish grin on his face. "You. Are. Mine." Those three words were all she heard before the police men took off after him, restraining Jimin with handcuffs, and finally putting him into the police car. As the got him to somewhat settle down. Ji Son looked over in fear at Jimin who had looked at her through his window. She saw him scoff. Although she could hear no words come out of his mouth, she could clearly see what he was trying to say before the car drove off...

.

.

.

'You are mine, even if I have to take you by force.' 

"Ma'am. are you alright?" The safe voice of the officer interviewing her asked as she nodded. "Ma'am, if you don't mind, we would like for you to also come down to the police station in order to file a restraint order on Park Jimin, is that alright with you?" Ji Son hesitated but in the end nodded. As the officer was leading her into the car, she stopped him. "Sir, is it okay if I call someone over to file another restraint from Jimin? He might go after the both of us after all this." He officer nodded as she gave him a slight smile. Of to the police station she goes then.


 

Tao looked over to the passenger seat to find Seol looking right back at him, as he soon blushed as the intense eye contact as Seol giggled. "Seol-ah, I know I'm good looking but do you have to stare at me the entire time?" Seol scoffed as she playfully slapped his arm. "And what about you Tao-ah. You don't think I see your secret glances at me." Seol laughed as she heard Tao cough a little. "Gotcha." She smiled as he turned to her at the stop light. "I stare at you because I love seeing your face, is that so wrong?" He asked sarcastically. 

Immediately, Seol shook her head, "Aw, Tao-ah, I'm flattered. And I look at you because I love looking at you just as much as you like looking at me, is that so wrong?" Seol mimicked Tao as she quickly leaned over to kiss his cheek. Tao didn't even get to do it back for the light had already turned green. After a few more minutes, both Tao and Seol again arrived in front of the college gates. Tao had parked his car a few feet away from the gates. After getting inside, Seol was caught off guard as Tao took her into his arms, loving the fact that Seol fragile body fit perfectly into his strong arms. "Omo, yah, Huang Zitao---" Seol began to say before Tao took her lips into his once more. Seol's eyes fluttered closed as Tao moved her into a more comfortable position to hug her in.

The flowers that Tao had given her earlier were now captivated in between the two of them. After a while, the two parted with smiles. "That was for the surprise kiss in the car." Tao said jokingly. Seol scoffed as he stood on her toes to engulf Tao into the biggest hug she had ever given. "Happy 100 days Tao-ah." She whispered into his ear. He smiled and hugged her back. "Happy 100 days Seollie."

Then, ever so suddenly, the two froze when they hearing howling and cheering from behind them. The two parted from each other, only to hide their red faces from the exo members, along with Hyoyeon and Bora cheering for them. Seeing their flustered reactions, they took the chance to seize their once romantic scene. "Omo, Tao-ah, I never knew you could be this cheesy." Kyungsoo said in delight. The others nodded. "Omo, you bought her those?! Immediately, both Bora and Hyoyeon went up to the massive amount of roses Seol was carrying in her hands. "Yah, Seol-ah," Bora whispered, "Tao's a keeper." Seol smiled as she tried to hide her blushing face with the flowers, only to make the two girls snicker in delight for their youngest roommate. 

"Well, if you don't mind us Seol, we are just going to take Tao for a while to interrogate what you two actually did tonight." Seol scowled at Kai's statement and before the two could even respond back, Tao was already up in the air, being carried by all Kris, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Luhan, and Sehun. "Yah yah yah! Put me down!" Tao yelled but s just continued to do what they were doing after waving a quick goodbye to the shocked Seol. "Don't worry, you'll see him tomorrow~" Kai sang. Seol immediately began to hit him with her bag as he ran away. "I swear to you Kim Jongin that I will get you back for this!" 

After the rowdy 12 disappeared from the corner, Bora and Hyoyeon linked arms with Seol, making their way up to their dorm room. 

***

"So where did he take you Seol-ah?" 

"What did he do?" 

"Was it romantic?" 

Once Seol stepped out of the bathroom, she was bombarded with questions from her two older roommates asking about her date with Tao went. She chuckled as she jumped into her bed. "It was perfect. He even remembered that this is our 100th day together. He did everything perfectly." Seol smiled to herself as she laid down in bed, holding one of the many roses Tao had given her. Both Hyoyeon and Bora looked at each other and giggled. "Our Seol's lovesick!!!" The cheered in unison, causing Seol to laugh along with them. "I wonder how they are interrogating him right now." Hyoyeon said out loud. "Jongin can be pretty persistent." Seol chuckled. "Who wouldn't know that. And don't worry unnies, Tao's got this~" 

Just as everything was getting calm, Seol's phone buzzed. She sat up from her bed to find her eyes widening at the message:

To: Seol

From: Ji Son unnie

​                           I'm at the police station near school... help me.

Seol immediately texted back:

To: Ji Son unnie

​From: Seol

                        Omo, what happened? I'm on my way.

Seol sprinted out of her bed, putting a baggy sweater over her pajamas as she ran to the door, putting her shoes on. "Seol-ah, where are you going?" Bora asked. Seol quickly glanced back at her two confused friends. "Um... its family matters. Don't wait up for me, I think I'll be back late. Goodnight!" Without getting permission to leave, Seol ran out of their room, and sprinting towards the emergency staircase. 

Once leaving campus grounds, Seol didn't even notice the funny looks people were giving her as she roamed around aimlessly looking for the police station in her polka dot patterned pajamas. Once spotting it across the street, Seol jogged over to the entrance. She looked inside for any familiar face. "Ma'am, are you looking for someone?" Seol turned to find a police officer coming her way as she bowed. "Ah, yes, um... I'm looking for my sister. She called me over here and I ran as fast as I could. She's wearing a grey dress and black studded heels with short light brown hair." the officer nodded and smiled. "Ah, I know who you are looking for. Please follow me." Seol bowed as the officer led her to the very back of the station. There, Ji Son's eyes met Seol's and Seol let out her breath. "Unnie!" She bowed at the police officer before running towards Ji Son.

"Unnie, what happened? Are you okay?" Seol's eyes filled with concern, only for that concern to be drowned by Ji Son nodding. "Yes, I'm fine Seol... I... I broke up with Jimin tonight." Seol's eyes widened. "What? Unnie, why? I thought you two loved each other." Ji Son could only nod as she continued. "He didn't take it too well so we had a fight in the public and he was arrested after hitting a officer and using violence against my will... I just came here to file a restraint order from him...." Ji Son paused to look at Seol. "I want you to fill one out too, for your safety." Seol gave her a encouraging look before giving Ji Son a hug. Surprisingly, Ji Son hugged her back. As the two parted, Ji Son handed her a pen. "Thanks to you, I feel free. I got to sort my mind through everything. I broke up with Jimin because I knew I still love Kai..." she drifted off before sighing. "The only thing is that he doesn't."

Seol stopped what she was writing and looked at her pitifully. "Unnie..." Seol could see tears forming in Ji Son's eyes but she could tell she didn't want to look weak in front of Seol. "...It's fine anyway. No one loves me and I'm used to that..." Seol took one of Ji Son's hands into hers and the two looked straight into each others eyes. "Unnie, that's not true. Your friends love you, your father loves you, my mother love you... I love you. " With those words, Ji Son couldn't help but let the tears she was holding back for so long slowly fall out. Seol took her in for another longing hug before Ji Son was ready to go. After filling the restraint papers, the two bowed and left the station together as sisters.  The only thing that they didn't notice was Jimin being let out of his cell on bail as he glared into the back of Seol's head. 


*****Welllllll...... I guess it wasn't as early as I hoped but hey, I still had the time to update!!! Yayyyyy~~~~ Oooooo I'm reading this thing over and I gave myself my own goose bumps haha*****