Chapter sixty-two

EXO's Dream Girl

"Because..," Seol looked at him straight in the eyes, "because his brother came to us and said so." 

Kai's eyes widened as Seol looked at him emotionless. "Jimin has a brother?! I thought he was an only child. That's what he told everyone around campus." Seol nodded as she sighed. "I know. I couldn't believe it either..." 

 

FLASHBACK FROM TWO WEEKS AGO...

Ji Son arched her brow as she looked at the officer. "Treatment?" Just as the officer was about to speak, Ms. Kim appeared. "I'm very sorry to disturb this meeting, but there is something you all must see outside." Seol sensed the tension in her voice and immediately ran out towards the front doors, everyone soon behind her. 

Her eyes widened as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Park... Park Jimin?!" 

Immediately, the officers behind took action as they took him down to the ground. With his head pushed against the cobble stone walkway, he managed to be able to look at Seol. 

"Wait! I'm not Park Jimin!! I'm Park Jung Min, I'm his twin brother!" 

Seol's eyes widened as everyone around her seemed to freeze as well. Just then, Ji Son came up to Seol, glaring at this said Park Jung Min. "You're lying. Jimin is an only child. You, Jimin, said so himself. Seol-ah, don't believe him, this is Jimin, officers, arrest him!" 

"Unnie, wait!" Seol released herself from her sister's grip as she carefully went towards him. "Please make him stand up." This Park Jung Min was immediately man-handled as looked right into Seol's eyes... she was looking into his as well...

"Park Jumg Min-sshi? That is your name?" Seol asked as she broke the eye contact.

"Yes. My name is Park Jung Min and I am Park Jimin's brother." 

.

.

.

"He's telling the truth." 

"Seol-ah, what are you doing?!" Ji Son looked into her sisters eyes as she realized Seol completely believed that this person right in front of them is not Park Jimin, but Park Jung Min, his twin brother. "Seol-ah, this is impossible. He is an only child." "Unnie, maybe that's what he wanted everyone to think. I don't know the reason for it, but I am sure Park Jung Min-sshi will be able to tell us, is that right, Park Jung Min-sshi?" He nodded as the officers un-cuffed him as Seol let him inside their home, everyone else following behind quietly. 

"Please sit Park Jung Min-sshi." Seol motioned as he did just as followed. "Please, you don't have to use honorifics with me. Jung Min is fine Baek Seol-sshi." Seol gave out a smile as she agreed. "Then I would say the same thing for you." 

One by one, everyone began to file in as the officers, as well as Ji Son were well on guard with Jung Min's sudden appearance. "Now, Park Jung Min-sshi," one of the officers began, " you have come here saying that you are Park Jimin's twin brother. Although, for our research of your family, you are not there, why is that?" Jung Min sighed as he looked at the officer right in the eye. "That's because they think I'm dead." 

Their eyes widened at his statement as the officer continued on. "Dead? Why does your family think that you are dead?" 

"Because five years ago, I got into a car accident, along with Jimin. He... he tried to kill me. My twin brother tried to kill me." 

Ji Son's eyes widened the most as she could not believe what she was hearing. Nevertheless, Jung Min continued on.

"My brother, no one knows but immediate family only... my brother is mentally sick. He's been like that ever since he was a child. If anyone would anger him, he would lose control and will try to hurt someone no matter what. Five years ago, his past girlfriend left him for another man... that man was me. She had said that although we looked the same, we were a completely different animal, personality-wise. I knew that this would hurt my brother so I rejected her. Then, one day we were on a road trip for vacation. Jimin would always be the one laughing and being loud as he always was, but at that time, he wouldn't even speak one word to me unless he really needed to. On the highway... Jimin just lashed out on me, trying to take the wheel away from me.

"You took her from me! You deserve to die, you bastard!"

He yelled at me. I realized then that he had found out about his girlfriend choosing me. I tried to calm him down, saying that it was all a misunderstanding, but he wouldn't listen to me. He was able to get a grip on the steering wheel and plunged it down the hill the highway was located on. I was hurt pretty bad. I was starting to see black dots when I saw Jimin. He was bleeding as well, but he was not badly as hurt as I was. He smirked as he pushed the car door opened.

"Enjoy hell." That was what he said to me when I out.

By the time I opened my eyes, I was in a traditional home with an elderly couple nursing me back to health. They said that they had found me all bloody and cut so they took pity on me. They told me that I was in a coma for four years, yet they never gave up on me. Once I was able to regain myself again, I began to work in their local supermarket as a thank you for their kindness on me. There, they had a T.V in which the greatest thing happened. I saw him. Jimin. he and my parents together as they were celebrating something. It was the fourth year anniversary to my death.

"Four years ago, two of my sons were on a road trip, touring around Jeju island. Four years ago my son got into a terrible accident... leaving only one behind with us. It had been four years with my eldest son, Park Jung Min, and again we pray that his life in  the after world is heavenly. Now, my youngest son. survivor of the 2010 accident will  finally speak about the incident of what happened to him and his brother." My father stated.

"Four years ago, my hyung and I were having the best time of our lives in the beautiful islands of Jeju. It was then that our car was suddenly moving on its own. My brother and I tried to stop it, though it was no use. We were already speeding down the highway, bumping into many cars as our car plunged into the railing and off into the hillside. I remember seeing my brother at the steering wheel as he too was hurt, probably more hurt than I was. He looked at me through fluttering eyes as he told me, "Jimin-ah, my brother, enjoy life. I love you." With that he was able to get me out of the car before the explosion. My brother, he was a hero. And although I may have lost him, he is always in my heart. Hyung... where ever you are, we love you, and I will do what you asked of me!" 

What a great liar he was. Never in my life did I feel so much anger towards one person. Towards my own flesh and blood. With that, I left the island of Jeju once I was able to earn enough money. And because I didn't have enough, for the first few months since coming to Seoul, I was homeless until I found shelter." 

"Why didn't you go to your parents. If they would know their dead child is alive, they would gladly take you back for sure." Seol added but Jung Min just shook his head. "If they wanted me back, then why is there no trace of me in the records. Everything related to me is gone. If I were to go back, there is a chance that they might not want me... after five years now, they might be blind-sighted by all of Jimin's doings. Anyway, let's continue." 

"Living in the shelter was decent enough for me since I was able to get a low paying job to keep be sane with food. Every now and then, when I did get the chance, I looked on the internet for Jimin. I found a video some people took. It was indeed Jimin with you, Ji Son-sshi."

"With me?"

Jung Min nodded. "I don't know what it was about but the video had shown you getting your hair pulled by him as he was hurting you, good thing the police were able to arrive to get you safely away from him."

Ji Son looked down in anger as she once again looked everyone in the eye. "That... that was the day I broke up with Jimin. That's when I realized that I still loved Kai...oh my god." Ji Son's eyes widened as she turned to Jung Min. "Jung Min-sshi, will Jimin do what he did to you to Kai?" Jung Min was hesitant for a while, before slowly nodding. "There is a possibility of getting hurt because of Jimin, but there is also a chance of you getting hurt as well. Both you and Baek Seol."

"Continuing on with my research on my brother, I was able to buy a laptop and phone for myself, in which I immediately began to search of Jimin. This time it was a scandal with Baek Seol. It was on the internet saying that my brother hurt you and Ji Son-sshi, along with your friends. This Kai, he seems to be your protector from him. He managed to beat my brother up before accidently hitting you, I suppose." Jung Min looked up as Seol nodded. "Yeah, that was when I was in the hospital after Kai accidently hit me."

Jung Min nodded. "I came here today since your father is well known to the citizens of South Korea thus finding the school and where you live was a bit hard, thus I used Jimin's information to find the school. And I do not know if you had noticed me watching over you these past few weeks." Both Seol and Ji Son's eyes looked at him with curiosity. "Are you the one writing those insane messages in our home and sending packages of dead animals at our doorstep?!" Their mother was on the verge of exploding before Jung Min immediately shook his head. "No! I have never done that. All I was doing was watching from afar. It does indeed sound of a stalker, but I only did it to keep everyone safe from Jimin."

"And so you think that it is your brother terrorizing us within our home?" Their father asked as Jung Min nodded. "That is a huge possibility, sir. I know it may not matter what I say, but I really do think that moving to a temporary home would be best. If Jimin wouldn't know that you all had left, it would give you time away from all of this before someone catches him. Everything else from here on about me is well assured since I am right in front of you now." Jung Min looked the officer in the face as he waited for an answer. 

"Will we be able to contact all your said people in your explanation, Park Jung Mim-sshi?" He nodded as he thought over some things. "I am pretty sure you are able to contact everyone, but in my current job, our telephone doesn't ring so it would be best if you stop by." The officer wrote everything down as he finally closed his book, bowing. "Thank you. We will get on this right away. As for you Jung Min-sshi, would you mind spending the night in confinement?" Seol stood up immediately as she looked at the officer. "Why must he spend a night in jail if he didn't do anything wrong?!" Jung Min as well stood up as he gave Seol a smile. "Baek Seol, it is fine. I will do anything to get my brother into the place he deserves to be in. One night in jail won't be so bad. The image of seeing Jimin have the help he needs is too strong to let me pass up. Until we all meet again." With that, Jung Min bowed as he left with the officers...

FLASHBACK END

 

Seol had managed to explain everything to Kai, as well as everyone upstairs in the practice room, along with Ji Son's help. 

"So you're telling me that his brother is alive and not dead when Jimin was supposed to kill him, and not only are you two in danger, but I am as well?!" Seol sighed worriedly as she stared at Kai. "Yes." 

He sighed loudly before resting his head on Ji Son's lap. "Seol-ah, what even made you to believe this guy?" with that, Seol smiled as she looked at everyone in the room. "That was the easy part. Jung Min had something Jimin didn't when I looked into his eyes... he had pure light in him." 


*****Hello every reader, Justmyself5 here! I know that most of this chapter was all about Jung Min's flashback, but I just wanted to put it in there just in case anyone got confused from the last update. And yes, Jimin, in the story does have a twin brother so don't go all detective and think that it's Jimin because it's really not him. And what do you guys think of having Kai in danger from Jimin as well, hmmmm? Sorry Kai-sshi, but you are strong enough to handle Jimin's crap, as well as helping out Seol and Ji Son, plus you have your members there~ Anyways, see you all in the next update ^^~*****

bts_1391527885_Jimin2.jpg Park Ji Min and Park Jung Min everyone~ hehehe  200e8bc32ff583fcc22e87316e7fa190.jpg