Chapter sixty-four

EXO's Dream Girl

"Isn't it amazing to be back here again?" Seol clutched onto her books as she and Ji Son walked in through the school's main building. Ji Son looked over at her and sighed. "Maybe... I still think vacation should've lasted a little longer." 

"And this is why we are together again." Kai and the rest of exo arrived behind them as he put an arm over Ji Son's shoulders. Seol rolled her eyes as she went into Tao's arms as well. "Well then. I still think it's good to be back here. When was the last time we actually left a good memory in this school? Especially after all we've ben through?" Tao nodded in agreement. "Seol's right. We gotta do something amazing here from now on. You-know-who's not here anymore and for the time being we have nothing to worry about~" Seol grinned as she looked at Kai and Ji Son. "And this is why we are together~"

"And this is why we are together." Kai mimicked. "Stop copying what I do." She rolled her eyes. "Stop copying what I do." Everyone else looked on as the bickering continued. "It's nice to know that some things won't change for a while." Chanyeol stated as he sighed and propped his elbow on Suho's shoulder. He smiled. "Yeah, this shouldn't change for a while." 

"Oh yeah!" Seol broke their thoughts as she stopped bickering with Kai. "Jongin-ah, we have to check up on something." Confused for a moment, Kai seemed confused until Seol started backing away in a certain direction and smiled. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. We'll see all of you guys later then." Seol wasted no time as she continued to walk as Kai gave Ji Son a quick peck and ran off to catch up.

"Wonder where they're going to." Tao watched as the two disappeared behind the next building. "Who knows, Tao-ah, let's just go." Ji Son linked her arms with his as they jogged up to where the rest of the members were.



"I can't believe you almost forgot Kim Jongin." Seol sneered as she ran further ahead from him. Kai sighed as he ran to catch up with her. "No need to mock, I simply forgot. And slow down, we really don't have to rush to see it." "After all this time, I think not." Seol responded as she slowed her pace to match his. "We haven't been here in forever, and I actually missed it." Kai smiled as he noticed the very familiar 'secret entrance'. 

The garden.

"After you." Kai held the newly grown ivy leaves for Seol to cross through. "Thank you, you're such a gentleman." Sarcasm was stained all over her voice. "Was that sarcasm I heard? I truly am a gentleman if you may not have noticed." 

"....Then I haven't noticed, at least when you're with me~" She smirked as she led the way through the narrow pathway until...

"Omo..." 

"Yeah... wow..." 

The garden wasn't the garden they had remembered from their past... It was far more beautiful. 

Beautiful-Secret-Garden-daydreaming-2085


"Yah... you did a good job with the cobblestones." Seol patted Kai's back as he smiled. "The flowers you put in are real nice too Seol-ah." She smiled as she continued further within this new garden. Dropping her books onto the newly painted bench, Seol looked around the entire garden; ever nook and cranny. "We really did a good job." Kai chuckled as he took a seat on the bench watching Seol look around. "Aha! Found it!" Seol crouched down and shifted through the dirt. Filled with curiosity, headed over to where she was and looked through the shifted dirt. "Aw man, it's not ready yet." Seol pouted as she looked up at Kai. "What exactly didn't grow?" Seol immediately pointed at the little pile of dirt. 

"Before we left for vacation, and when we were working on all the garden stuff, there was this adjumma who was selling flower seeds by samcheon's place so I decided to buy some. 

-FLASHBACK-

"Which one would you want, miss?"  Seol smiled as she looked through the assortments of different flower seeds. "Adjumma, which one do you think I should buy?

The old woman smiled at her. "Honey, I'm no fortune-teller, but I can see very clearly that you are a very sweet girl. Here you go."

Seol watched as the woman collected several types of seeds and placing them into a package. "Whoa, adjumma,those are a lot of seeds." The woman smiled. "Well you're a woman of many beautiful qualities." 

Seol smiled as she took the package from the woman. "How much would this be?" 

"10,000 won." Seol smiled again as she gave the woman the money. "Here you are. Adjumma, please keep the change." She then bowed and left. 

The woman smiled. "This is almost 50,000 won over." 

-FLASHBACK END-

"So she never told you what she put, but you planted them anyways?" Kai listened as he played with the growing grass. Seol nodded. "I trust her, she gave me several that would match who I am and long after we're here... long after I'm here, people will know what type of person Hwang Baek Seol was and will always be long after she's gone." She smiled as looked over at Kai, as he as well also smiling at her. "Of course people will know who you are, because there's so many people who are willing to tell them-- and I'll be one of them."

"Yeah," Seol laughed as she laid down in the grass, "You'll be the one telling people how much of a pain I was and how much we bickered with each other." Kai sighed as he laid down next to her watched the minimal breeze of the hidden garden hit the leaves of the oak and willow trees. "I won't do that. I'll tell them of how much of a great friend you are. How you made all of us see ourselves differently and made us all happier because that's like your superpower." He turned to his side and stared at Seol. She turned to him as well as smiled. "Thank you for thinking that of me. I really mean it." 

"When did we ever start talking like this? All mushy?" Seol looked up to the trees. Kai chuckled. "I know right? The things you do to every one of us is just unbelievable.... but while we're at it," he paused.

"Seol-ah."

"Hm?"

Kai sat up and looked at Seol's peaceful features as she looked back at him.

"Thank you for being you."


 

"What the hell are you doing here?"  

Hoseok angrily stood up as he rushed to the door. The others followed him. "I'm not going to ask again, What are you doing here?!" Hoseok was fuming as he faced him... as he faced Jimin.

He chuckled. "Oh, hyung, didn't you miss me? Didn't you all miss me?" Something within Taehyung snapped as he broke through and pounced onto Jimin. 

"You bastard! You hurt my cousins, my aunt, my family! I'm going to kill you!!!!" Jimin took the beatings his friend was giving him as the members finally reacted and pulled Taehyung from Jimin. "I'm going to kill you! Let me go! He needs a good beating!"

Jimin chuckled as he got up with ease, spitting some blood out of his mouth while he was at it. "I need a beating? And who's gonna give me one? You? Please, don't make me laugh on such a serious occasion." 

Hoseok glared at him as he calmed Taehyung down. "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here!" Jimin only smirked as his frame leaned against the door. "Relax, I'm not going to do anything... yet. I just wanted to come by~" 

"Taehyung-ah, call the police." Jin spat as he and the rest of the members were closing in on him. "What did I just say? I'm not here for trouble." He sighed. "As you all may know, I'm really not in a good state here. But there is some good in me-- very little, but there is. So, before I begin my plans, I would like to personally come and give you all a warning, and you can pass that along to you-know-who." Just as he finished speaking, something in Jimin's eyes changed as he gave out a smirk. 

"For all of you, and I mean all of you; I'm not the Jimin you once knew. I've changed for the worse and I don't care who will get in my way, I will get my hands on Seol and Kai and reclaim Ji Son as mine once again. So... just try and stop me." Hoseok raged through as he ran towards Jimin, fury and anger blinding him as Jimin dodged him. The other members followed in his footsteps but it was no use. Where Jimin had been all this time must've gotten him stronger for he escaped without a scratch, and with six other boys on the floor. 

Hoseok coughed as he helped the rest of s up as he immediately searched for his phone. 

"Hello," he coughed again, "We have a major problem." 


***** Hello every reader, Justmyself5 here! I'm finally back with an update. I didn't mean to loose track of AFF, but with the the stressful things in this world, I had no choice. I'm on vacation for a few more days and I'm really hoping I can get an update or two before I take my leave of absence once again. I hope everyone is liking the story. I know that there's a lot of loose ends, but trust me (or not), I'm going to finish this story so stay tuned~ Until the next update!*****