Chapter twenty-seven

EXO's Dream Girl

Suho's POV

"So, you're saying that Hyoyeon-sshi was your best friend?"

Kai nodded. "Yes. She is my best friend." 

Kai had come up to us with Seol on one side and Hyoyeon on the other. He told us about his relationship with Hyoyeon... everything. How he never introduced us to each other for his selfish reasons. 

"Hyungs, I'm sorry for not telling you about her. But now, I will have everyone I care for by my side from now on." I smiled as I messed up his hair as he pulled away. The rest of the evening went on like that. Bora later arrived and joined us at the table as Kai and Hyoyeon talked the night away. 

It was getting late and so we all said our goodbyes for tomorrow's classes. I had nothing more to do inside my own dorm, so Seol and I decided to take a walk around campus. 

"Oppa, so Tao was teaching you martial arts?" I nodded as Seol looked at me in disbelief. "Waee~ it's true. And if I do say so myself, I'm getting pretty good." Seol laughed. "Does that mean that oppa can protect me from ninjas?" I puffed out my chest and flexed my arms. "Of course~"

I was walking backwards to show Seol when I accidently bumped into someone. "Oh. I'm sor--" All the good feelings disappeared when I saw who I had bumped in to.

Ji Son.

Girl's%2BDay%2BHyeri%2BSomething%2BWallp

Man, she looked even more scary than the last time I've seen her. Now, her hair was cut short and bleached blonde. She looked at me in complete digust. "Watch it Suho-sshi."

I sighed. "I'm sorry." I turned to seol who was completely frozen. Ji Son moved away from me and towards Seol. I acted immediately as I took Seol and put her behind me. Ji Son just smirked. 

"Seol-ah, you have all of exo in the palm of your hands now, huh?" I could feel Seol inhale heavily and let in out, nothing saying a word. I took hold of her hand and squeezed it tight. She squeezed back-- her way of letting me know she was fine. 

I heard Seol sigh again before she spoke. "Hello... Ji Son... sunbaenim." I was still glaring at Ji Son as she simply chuckled. "Oh, but don't get me wrong here. It's "nice" to see you too. Basically, I don't really care anymore as of what exo is anymore. I have moved on." 

I felt Seol let go of my hand and stepped in front of me, so she was facing Ji Son straight on. "What?"

"Oh, Seol-ah. You really are naive. I have moved on from Kai. That crying mess, she's gone. I have just come to realize that I never actually loved Kai, more like I was in love with his popularity. Anyway, I have found a person who I find is better than who Kai will ever be." 

I could tell that Seol was fuming. Only that I didn't know what happened next. 

Seol's hand was up as was Ji Son's, though Ji Son's was on her face.

Seol. Just. Slapped. Ji. Son.

"How dare you!" Ji Son was about to slap Seol back but a hand grabbed her from the behind. I turned to see someone... I have never actually seen before. Both girls looked as well. Seol's eyes widened. " Park Jimin-sshi?!"

90f53135c06a65fc

Jimin had let go of Ji Son's hand before he bowed to Seol and I. "Hello, Seol-sshi. Nice to see you again; though I hadn't expected to see you again like this." 

Ji Son then turned her head and looked at this Jimin character. "Oppa! Did you just see what happened?!" He sighed clueless. "Ani."

Ji Son scoffed. "This b**** just slapped me!" Jimin looked in shock and turned to see the red mark Ji Son was covering. He then turned to Seol. "Seol-sshi, is this true?" I could clearly see that Seol was flustered. "I...I..."

"It wasn't her fault." Jimin turned to face me, his gaze deadly. "What? What makes you think you can about my girlfriend like that ?!" My eyes widened and so did Seol's. Girlfriend!?

************Arguing and arguing and arguing..... settled************

We were finally able to push our way through Jimin and Ji Son as Seol and I walked to the girl's dormitory. 

"Oppa."

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that."

"What? Slap her?" She nodded as I rubbed her arm. 

"It's okay. After all she's done to you, done to us, she deserved it." Seol looked at me with surprised eyes. "Oppa!" 

I chuckled. "What? It's true". "Oppa, you are evil". 

We teased of a while before Seol went inside. 

I turned to go back to my own dorm when the front door opened again. "Oppa!" I turned around only to be bombarded by Seol's small body on mine. She hugged me. I smiled as I hugged her back. But wait.... what was this feeling? No no no...

 Seol pulled away and she looked into my eyes. "Oppa."

"Hm?"

"Thank you for being my 'suho'(guardian) today... and everyday. You can definitely protect me from ninjas." I laughed as we pulled away. Seol walked back inside and she then waved back, as did I. I continued my path towards my dorm, but something was bothering me. That feeling. I couldn't shake off the feeling I had when Seol and I touched. 

"Do I... do I like Seol?"

 

      jaekyung-self-camera-photo.jpg  tumblr_mpc0qd7r341rvls5to1_r1_250.png

 

 

**********Sorry for such a small update. Experiencing my first writer's block >~< ************