Chapter forty-six

EXO's Dream Girl

 

"Okay, I'll see you tonight then. Annyeong then Taehyung-ah." Seol hung up the phone and jogged her way upto her class. Most of the kids were already inside, waiting for their teacher as she found an empty seat by the corner.

Seol had unpacked her things as she pulled her back away from her face. Just then, she had felt another presence besides her. She turned around surprised before seeing who it was...

"Oh, Chanyeol oppa." He smiled as he picked up a pen she dropped. "So I hear you're throwing a party?" She looked at him in utter shock.  

"Not exactly.... it's for Hoseok oppa. For his birthday. But oppa, how did you even find out?" 

Seol looked at him with confusement as he chuckled. "Yah did you really think Kai would keep his mouth shut?" Seol sighed. "I knew it." 

"So can we come tonight?" Chanyeol's words made Seol hesitate for a moment. "Oppa, I mean,  I would love that, but it was Hoseok oppa's party." 

Chanyeol's smiled slowly turned into a small, yet noticeable frown. "Ah, okay." 

"I'm sorry oppa." Seol took her hand and placed it on his shoulder, in which Chanyeol had taken the chance and took it in his hand as he rubbed it with his thumb.

With his actions, Seol was a bit taken aback. Chanyeol could feel her sudden tension and slowly looked up into her eyes.

"Seol-ah."

"... Hm?"

"Please don't say you're sorry to me, or any of us members." He paused as he slowly let go of her hand and played with his own instead. "Because saying sorry, to me; means that there is no love. My favorite movie says that. 'You don't say sorry to someone you lo--- care for." 

Chanyeol could feel his ears heating up as Seol smiled at him. "Okay oppa. I won't say sorry anymore. I'll just laugh at all your misfortune. " She said sarcastically and he smirked. "Yah." 

"I get it oppa. Instead of saying sorry, I'll just show you oppa's hoe much I care for each and everyone of you." Chanyeol smiled as he ruffled her hair. With that, class was about to begin and the two waved each other off.

After walking out of the building, Chanyeol silently cursed at himself. "Aish.  Park Chanyeol, can you be anymore obvious?"

"Hyung?" I held my breath as I recognized the voice. "Uhh... Tao-ah." He smiled as he jogged over to me. "Hyung, what are you doing here? I thought you didn't have class today." 

Chanyeol nodded. "Yeah, I don't.  I was... I was just seeing a friend before sending her to class." Innocently, Tao took the bait and patted my shoulder. "Okay hyung.  See you later then, I'm late for class." Chanyeol waved him off and as he disappeared around the corner, Chanyeol continued to walk his dreadful way towards a place he hadn't been in for so long....

*

"Wah, this place is finally getting itself together." Kai dropped his books in the grass as he examined the garden around him. The weeds had disappeared, and all the sprouting he and Seol put into the soil were growing. It looked as if the garden had a mind on its own; and it was getting for spring. 

As usual, Kai climbed upto the old oak tree and laid there, admiring the new scene in below him. 

Just then, he had heard something coming from the secret entrance.  Kai sat up and looked over, immediately sighing as he saw Chanyeol making his way into the tiny entrance.

"Chanyeol hyung?" He whispered. 'What is he doing here? How does he even know about this place?'

Kai kept his breaths quiet as he watched his hyung drag his feet over onto the white rusty bench Seol would always sit in. His body had collided with the cold metal as he sighed. 

"I don't love her, I don't love her, I don't love her...." Kai heard him repeat. 

"I don't love Seol... no; I can't love Seol." Kai rolled his eyes as he quietly climbed down the tree from the opposite side. 

He had crept behind his hyung as he was still trying to convince himself that he didn't have feelings Seol.

"I don't love her, I don't love her, I don't lo---"

"Yes you do."

"AHHHHH!"

Kai's statement had surprised Chanyeol greatly. So great, that by the time Chanyeol caught his breath, Kai was sitting on the bench and he himself on the ground a few feet away from Kai. 

"Yah, do you want to die?!" Chanyeol practically yelled at the younger. Kai only smiled. "Hyung, why are you saying that?" "Saying what?" "Saying that you don't love Seol."

Chanyeol took a breath and sighed. "I can't be in love with her when she's with Tao, I can't hide my feelings either." 

Kai moved over so that Chanyeol could sit back down on the bench with him. "I mean, everything I do or see reminds of her... this very garden reminds me of her. This is the place where we first met!" Kai watched as Chanyeol let everything out to him as he patted his hyung's back. "Hyung, if you really love her, you have to understand that she isn't yours, and that you have to wait until the time is right." 

Chanyeol looked over that Kai and smiled. "Since when did you become so smart in these things?" Kai chuckled as he leaned back on the bench. "I've always been smart hyung. Time just let me reveal it." 

*

"HYUUUUUNNNNGGGGG!!!" It wasn't even dark out and Hoseok was so close to exploding. The boys today have been on his nerves all damn day. 'Hyung this, hyung that'; there was even a 'Hyung! Shut up!' Now, they all had decided to skip practice for day since Taehyung's mother invited them to a party outside of Seoul, and of course, he was the one driving. Jimin said that he would catch up with them later so they left his studio without many words.

"HYUUUUUNNNGGGGG!!!" Jungkook whined once more in the back. Hoseok exhaled and looked at the mirror. "WHAT?!" "Hyung, when are we getting there? You know, this isn't the first time you've got us lost." Hoseok could almost hear the cockiness in his voice as the light turned red. Hoseok stepped hard in the brakes, making everyone move along with the car. 

He looked to the passenger side to find Taehyung fiddling with this phone. He watched as the younger's mouth twitched as he tried to hold back a smile. Taehyung was the only one of the group that bothered him the least. "Taehyung-ah." "Yeah hyung." "Who are you texting there?" 

Immediately, Taehyung took his phone into his embrace. "It's no one hyung! Really, it's no one." Hoseok smirked. He knew this boy too well. "Taehyung-ah, don't lie to me. I know you too well for you to do that." He smiled as the younger chuckled nervously. When he turned to the next corner, Taehyung immediately ignored his stares as he looked around for the house they've been going to for the last few days. "Hyung! The house is over there." Hoseok followed in the direction of his finger and cocked his head.

"Are you sure it's here?" Hoseok turned off the ignition as he stared at the house. It seemed a bit grand and spacious for it to me a small party. Like outside, the interior of the house was also dark as the boys one by one exited the car; trying to keep their obnoxious poker face's on. Hoseok hesitated for a moment before realizing that all the others had already gone inside as he parked. He inhaled heavily. "They didn't even wait." Hoseok mumbled to himself as he walked up towards the house.

Hoseok opened the front door gently, realizing that all the lights were turned off. "What the hell? I thought this was a family par---" 

"SURPRISE!!!!!" 

Suddenly, all the lights flickered open as confetti and noise makers filled the scene. Hoseok jumped as he fell back against the door, closing it in the process. "Happy birthday Hoseok-ah!" The boys said happily in unison. From behind them, Seol came out wearing a plain dress and some boots, carrying a small cake reading:

~Happy birthday you idiot ^.^ Love Seol and BTS~

Seol laughed as she watched Hoseok read the cake. "Yah, idiot?" She nodded. "You're an idiot because you completely forgot the fact on how we always celebrate our birthdays a few days after to make it a surprise!" She pouted as Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh yeah..." "Meaning, that you were mad at me for no reason oppa." Seol playfully glared at him as Hoseok felt completely guilty. "Sorry...." "Forget it. I've already forgiven you oppa. Just blow out the candles before my arms fall off." On cue, the boys came to their sides as they all sang happy birthday. Once they finished, Hoseok blew out his candles as everyone cheered. 

Immediately after, Seol grinned and slammed the entire cake into her best friends face. The rest of the boys immediately fell to the floor, laughing at what they just witnessed. "YAH!" Hoseok yelled over at Seol ans she smirked. She took out a finger and swiped it across Hoseok's iced-face and the icing of her finger. "Let's just say we're even now." She giggled as she watched Hoseok's eyes widen with rage. "You are going to pay for this. Come here!" "No!" Seol took off in full sprint as he followed after her, threatening to hug her with all the leftover cake on his shirt. 

As they ran, Seol's boot buckle got caught on the bottom of the kitchen counter. Desperately, she tried to take off the shoe, but Hoseok was one step faster. He immediately tackled her to the down, making sure to cover her with some cake. "Aish, Oppa!" She yelled as she found herself in a tight bear hug with his guy. "Oppa let go or I'm going to bite you!" "I'd like to see you try." She glared at him as he watched Seol's efforts in trying to release herself. finally, Seol was able to roll out of his grip.... and into a situation where she was lying down on her back, with Hoseok right above her; their faces less than 2 inches apart. 

Seol's eyes widened, as did Hoseok's as they both got up, meeting pairs of confused and saddened eyes. "We were going to eat that cake though...." Taehyung looked pitifully at his noona as she smiled. "I know you did. That's why I have a spare cake in the fridge. The boys sat themselves accordingly as Taehyung took out the extra cake before them. Each held a tiny fork as they began to stuff themselves with the treat while Hoseok and Seol patted themselves off from any cake on them. 

"It was only supposed to be you who got caked." Seol said as she rinsed the towel off and patted it on her skin-smeared with icing and cake bits. "Yah, do you not know your best friend? I will do the exact same thing to you." She threw her towel at him as they talked before being interrupted by the doorbell.

Confused, Seol looked over that boys as well. "Did you guys invite anyone else?" The shook their heads. "Maybe it's Jimin." Jin suggested. "Maybe. I'll go check." Seol put the towels downs as she headed to the door. 

 

 

"Surprise."

 

 

 

 

***** Hello every reader, Justmyself5 is back... only for a little while of course. Did you guys like that I used 3rd person in this whole update, or do you guys want me to go back to using POV's? Please let me know so I can satisfy every reader. OH! Also, a shout-out to a friend reading my fanfic even though this person doesn't have a AFF account: I'm sorry it's not a happy fluffly update you wanted but you know. That other fanfic really changed you didn't it? Anyway, see you all in the next update*****

tumblr_m681mi5FhT1r6ow53o1_500.gif