Chapter forty-nine

EXO's Dream Girl

*****So I decided to keep working in throw person. I thinks it's simpler and that I guess you all like like... Although I haven't heard from anyone....*****


 

"Umma..." Sell stood flabbergasted as the three woman stood in front of the most expensive wedding salon in the Gangnam district. Seol's mother laughed as she watched her daughter in amusement. "With expenses done, I'm here to try on the gown for the wedding ceremony.  As for you two..." The woman looked at Ji Son and then at Seol. "You both are going to become one to choose bridesmaid dresses." 

The two younger ones looked at her, their eyes widened. Ji Son scoffed. "As if you two have what it takes to pull th see designer gowns off." Seol's mother sighed but kept her sincere smile in tact. "Ji Son-ah, your father and I want you and Seol to have bonding moments, even if they're just little ones." Seol hesitantly nodded as he avoided eye contact with her older. With that, the three moved towards the glass door, escaping winters last blow.

Once inside, Seol mother bid them a sympathetic goodbye as she was called into her fitting appointment.  "When I come out, I want to show you both what it will look like, okay?" Seol nodded at her mother while Ji Son rolled her eyes. "You can show your daughter. I do not need to look." With that Ji Son went in the other direction towards the bridesmaids aisle. 

"Why the he'll am I even doing this?" Ji Son muttered under her breath. She effortlessly looked over the racks over covered dresses, none of then fitting her suit of taste.  To many, Ji Son was one who wore all the latest styles and pulled them off perfectly. But no one knew of her true love of vintage clothing, especially in dresses. After her mother had died, all the vintage things left behind were hidden in her closest, everything... including her heart.

"Unnie....." Ji Son was brought back into reality by that voice.  "Tch." She muttered as she turned to see Seol. "So you're really going to call me that from now on, huh?" Seol slowly nodded. "That's what your father said to do... so..." she rolled her eyes. "My father? Ha. We may be related by blood, but that's all. We are not a family. This is not a family, and it never will be." Ji Son then crossed her arms. "But I'll play this game of pretend. So choose." 

"Choose?" Seol asked? "Choose a dress stupid." Ji Son said coldly. "Oh, right." After cutting their eye contact, Seol, unlike Ji Son, headed towards the magazine piles in which she started to skim. 'She'll never find anything there. I will hate everything. I will.' Ji Son thought to herself. Before she could even put a hand back to the racks, one of the salon employees called. "Seol's party of three. " "Yes?" Seol looked up to find the woman smiling at the and then at Ji Son. "Your mother is ready." 

The two girls were then led into one part of the salon that was private for brides, and brides only. "Give us one moment to give your mother the last touches." Seol bowed as the woman went behind the curtain, small parts of conversations being heard behind it. "Huh. They said she was ready. Why the hell am I wasting my time?" Seol looked at her, but before she could answer back, the curtains slowly drew open, revealing a woman in stunning white wedding gown. Like Seol, her mother was very simple and every detail to the gown made the dress even more beautiful than at first sight. Although Mrs. Adams was a woman well into her forties, she was able to pull off the gown as if she was not a day over 25. It was absolutely breathtaking the way her short bobbed hair would complement the woman's petite frame, as it was being surrounded by the slim fabric and think straps. 

"Umma, you look so beautiful!" Seol said as she jumped up the podium to give her mom a giant hug. The woman chuckled. "Thank you Seol-ah." The woman then turned to Ji Son. As she let Seol out of her hug, she straightened her posture. "And you Ji Son, what do you think?" Of course the dress on her stepmother wasn't bad at all, it was really pretty in Ji Son's opinion, but there was still just a part of her that still wouldn't give in to this whole thing. "It's not bad," Ji Son started to say, "But I've seen better." With that, both Seol and her mother let out a disappointed sigh. "Anyway, have you girls chosen a dress to wear?" The two's silence was enough of an answer for the woman. "So you didn't." Mrs. Adams chuckled. "I'll give you two some more time. If it helps, our wedding will be held in the late spring, so think of a garden scene." With that, Mrs. Adams kissed her daughter on the cheek and bade a goodbye to Ji Son as she was then led back up the podium as the curtains closed. 

Seol jumped back into her old position, again looking into the old magazines the salon offered as Ji Son carelessly looked from rack to rack, knowing she would find nothing. Countless times the older would turn to find Seol immersed into many of the magazines, she even noticed three little wrinkles forming from all the choices. "Tch." Ji Son whispered. "It's just a dre---" "FOUND IT!" Ji Son flinched at Seol's yelling as she watched the younger show one of the salon's employees the mystery dress. The employee smiled. "Very nice choice. It may not be everyone's favorite, but for this family, I assume it will be perfect. One moment please." Seol bowed as she sat herself back down. Willingly, Ji Son came over to sit right across from her. "You found a dress that would suit me? Looked like you were trying really hard to find the perfect dress." She said blankly. Seol looked up and nodded. "I think I found something that would fit... like the woman said, something that would fit this family... something that would fit two personalities like ours." Ji Son scoffed. "But you don't know a thing about me, nevertheless what I think of what should be in a perfect dress." It surprised Ji Son that Seol, instead of backing down her words, boldly continued to talk. "You're right unnie. I don't know anything, but I can always guess, you could say that I can read into things like that." Surprisingly, a chuckle came before both their lips. Once realizing what she was doing, Ji Son cleared .

"Even though you act cold to me, I've seen you with your friends and see you smile sincerely. There are no deadly gazes because your eyes are full of joy. I really don't see you as a cold person unnie. And even your clothing, people might say that you wear designer only, and that may be true. But let me just say that there are always parts of your outfit I notice, well... vintage-wise. All those high collar dresses and shirts, the slimness of the waist, the antique golden jewelry, and the amount of fading color you have. Who knows? I may be talking no sense and wasting your time right now, or I could be right. I could be even more right if you just let me into your heart Ji Son unnie." 

Before anything else was said, the woman came out with two covered dresses. "Here you are, two #5647386 dresses." The woman handed them to Seol as she bowed. "You could try them on in those rooms over there. and ma'am, should I bring your mother in?" Seol nodded a yes as she handed a dress over to Ji Son. "Hopefully you'll love it as much as I do." The younger said as she and Ji Son went into the different dressing rooms. 

*

"Ma'am, your daughters are just changing into their dresses, so please sit here for the time being." The employee bowed as she closed the door, leaving Mrs. Adams patiently waiting for her two daughters to come out. "Umma, are you there?!" From the other side of the door Seol's mother chuckled. "Yes! Umma is here. So hurry up!" She yelled back.  The knobs on both doors opened to reveal two very beautiful girls in matching dresses. Immediately Mrs. Adams stood up and clasped her hands together. "Omo, you two are so beautiful!" She squealed as Seol giggled as she and Ji Son stepped in front of the mirror. She was right. The two stood there side by side admiring the dress Seol had chosen for the both of them to wear. 

PANG! What was this feeling? Ji Son there alongside Seol as she too was admiring the dress on her. Her newly dyed brown hair helped out even more. The dress was just on the knee as it held a small sweet-heart neck line, with a perfect summer-spring color to it. It was indeed beautiful. Ji Son glanced at Seol who had caught her eyes as well. There was a giant throb from where her heart should be. 'What is this?' Ji Son thought. 'Why am I feeling like this?' All those things Seol had said to her earlier were slowly starting to sink in...

"Ji Son unnie?" Seol voice brought her back to reality once more. "huh?" "Unnie, are you okay? I've been calling you but you were um, daydreaming I guess." "Oh, I was?" Ji ruffled the bottle of the dress a little, still a little doubtful on whether she was able to lift her to face them. "I asked if you if you like the dress... I chose for us." Seol's words sounded so insecure and vulnerable and it was all because of her, her and her stupid ego. "The dress..." Ji Son started to say, " I like it... alot." For the first time in forever, Ji Son looked over to Seol whose eyes had just widened at her statement. For the first time in forever, Ji Son felt herself smile so sincerely than ever before. For the first time in forever... she felt as if someone was actually there for her aside from her mother. "Really Ji Son unnie?! That really means alot that you like it. So we're buying these right?" Ji Son yet again gave a smile as they both returned into their separate dressing rooms. Once inside, she sighed.

"Maybe Seol really isn't all that bad." 


***** Ahhhhhh~~~~~ Hey! Justmyself5 here! I just had to write something lovey-dovey today because I am totally pooped out. I really like the fact how I showed some sisterly love between these you girls, and hopefully we all get to see more hehehehe. Also, thank you for well, the new support of subscribers. Although its only two, I'll take what I can get~ Anyway, see you all in the next update!*****