Chapter twenty-three

EXO's Dream Girl

Seol's POV

After being reunited with the oppas, Hoseok oppa and I joined them for a late night snack, then returned to where they were having fun, the arcade. It has been so long since I have been inside an arcade like this. The last time I was here was 8 years ago... when my family was a whole, along with oppa. 

Being it the first time that I have entered an arcade, I looked like a kid in a candy store. Because there were so many of us, we separated into groups. I was grouped up with Hoseok oppa, Tao, Bora and LuHan oppa. Bora and I had chosen a basket-ball game, since we were so interested in their prizes. We paid at the counter and each of us took a booth. The game started and since we didn't know how to actually basketball, we winged it and threw the balls, hoping they would go into the baskets.

After game time ended, it was Tao who had won. Bora and I immediately mimicked a court audience and cheered, making Tao laugh. Tao was directed to choose a prize, but he declined. He wanted to play again. Surprised, he paid once more and started to shoot.

Tao's POV

Earlier, I saw how Bora and Seol were looking at the prizes. Winning the first time, I could've won one of them a prize, but to be fair, I played again to get them both one. 

As expected, I won again and they cheered. I motioned the girls to come up to the podium with me to choose their prizes.

"Tao-ah, you really don't have to, you won them---"

"And that's why I'm giving them to you." I smiled at them as they smiled and were looking for the right prize.In the end, Bora had chosen a Koala plush and Seol got a... a giant pink crayon plush. Unbelievable. 

I laughed so hard seeing that Seol was satisfied with the giant coloring tool and was pretending to draw in the air, while attacking Bora's Koala. They started to have a "fight" with them, before LuHan hyung called us over at another game. We all walked over to see that it was a shooting game. Hit the targets and win the prize. 

I rolled my eyes. "Hyung these things are impossible to win. They move the targets way to fast, it's a rip-off." Just as I finished my sentence, J-Hope had just finished paying and had just received the shooting gun toy. He sat in his booth and we watched him with interest. After a few misses, he was actually able to hit the intended targets.

"WINNER!" The man running the booth yelled. I looked at the guy completely annoyed by his loud voice. Nevertheless, J-Hope had won and was now choosing a prize. He came back with something in his hands. We looked closer to see that he decided to buy couple keychains. 

They were incredibly tacky, but it looked that Seol didn't mind.

443780914_305.jpg

"Seol-ah, give me your phone." She handed it to him without hesitation and once in his hands he put the girlie one one hers and the other one on his. I noticed that Seol started to laugh, saying that it looked so funny. I could agree. She put the phone back in her bag and we started to walk again. 

Seeing how close these two were really bothered me. It also bothered me that Seol didn't see what was happening. That her best friend that she had known for her entire life was actually hitting on her, and it looks like she like it. I tried to shake the feeling off of me but it wouldn't. I had a bad feeling about this guy, but I didn't know if it was jealousy or a fact--- of course, I couldn't say anything...

I just wanted to be happy that I was with them today. 

No One's POV

The rest of the groups had met at the middle of the arcade and decided to have a giant conversation before we would go our separate ways. It was starting to get late, as the strolled out of the arcade and into the hidden beauty of Seoul. Lights everywhere. Seol was still holding tightly to her giant crayon, like as if her life depended on it. Tao couldn't help but argue. 

"HAHAHA, I still can't believe that that crayon is almost your height." The members laughed at Chanyeol's observation. Seol noticed it too. She started to laugh, for she didn't even realize that it was true. The crayon was huge in comparison to Seol. It was big enough to be her pillow at home.

"At least I don't look like someone who resembles the hobbits." The members laughed even more at Seol's come back. Chanyeol glared at her, but she only stuck her tongue out. "You. Are. Dead." Three words came out of his words and Seol noticed his deadly glare. Immediately, she started to run, Chanyeol following right after her. With his height and fitness, it was very easy to catch her.

Seol refused to be moved, so in the end, Chanyeol had no choice but to pick her up... bridal style. "Oppa! Put me down!" Chanyeol only scoffed. "Not until you "apologize" small fry." "But you just called me something! You apologize first." "No." Seol looked at Chanyeol. "Then no."

She mimicked him and she smirked. Chanyeol sighed as  he saw the others coming their way. To overdo it, Seol began to slightly poke him with the fluffy tip of the crayon. With the tickling, Chanyeol put her down roughly, making her stumble. She found his weakness. It was cold and there was snow everywhere, but they didn't care. Seol began a full tickling attack on her oppa as he was trying to back away from her.

The other members found the scene extremely funny and stood by and watched. Baekhyun chuckled. "She found Yeollie's weak spot. They laughed as Chanyeol was trying to make a counter-attack with the snow around him, only to trip on a frozen block, falling backwards. Seol realized the situation and immediately took one of Chanyeol's hands and tried to pull him up, but his weight, height and the motions of gravity were too much.

Everything went by so fast that no one had time to react. In the snow, Chanyeol was lying with his back on the cold snow... and with Seol right on top if him.

She looked up and also saw the surprised oppa looking at her. Her eyes widened when she noticed their position. She chuckled at she stood up, letting out a had for Chanyeol to get up as well.

He was completely red. Fortunately, the coldness from the air covered his burning face. "Oppa, are you okay?" He looked at a surprised and concerned Seol. He laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine." "Sorry." Seol looked at him patting off the snow on her coat. Chanyeol did the same, but he then turned to Seol and smirked. "You apologized~" He sang. Seol realized what her meant and she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Shut it, oppa."

"Yah, you guys okay?" Only did they now notice that the others circled around them. Suho asked the question as he helped pat down Chanyeol. Bora assisted Seol with that. "We're fine oppa." Seol smiled and Bora helped pat the snow off. Kai was able to shake down the snow that was in their hair, only to put more for fun.

Tao found her crayon in the snow and began to pat that down. "Here." Tao handed her the prize and she smiled at him. "Oh! Thank you Tao." After the pat-down by the members, they bid each other goodbye. Giant hugs were given out to the members by Seol. She said her goodbyes one more time and left on her way with J-Hope. 

 

 

***************************

"Oppa, are you okay? I don't I've heard you talk all this time, it's just me." Seol looked over at her best friend, but her didn't so the same. She stopped in her tracks and so did he, still not facing her. 

"Oppa? Are you okay?" 

"..imnotokay..." He mumbled. "What?" 

Nothing was said as Hoseok ignored her and started to walk again. It has been a while since he had come back to her life, almost a month now and Seol was starting to get frustrated with his sudden actions. Seol ran up to catch up with him but he only increased his speed. Seol blew on her bangs and stopped chasing him.

"JUNG HOSEOK. STOP. RIGHT.THERE." With anger in her voice, he stopped, not knowing what she, or he himselfwas going to do now. Seol quickly ran up to him before he got another chance to more and took once of his arms in her grasp. "Oppa, what's wrong with you? What happened?" 

No answer. 

"Oppa?!"

No answer.

He heard her sigh,as he was still not facing her. He felt her let go of his arm as she stepped back. "Fine. You were always the stubborn type of person."  He held her crayon tighter her grip strong and she began to walk without him. As she was getting farther and farther away, he looked up, he knew what he wanted to do, wanted to say... and now, it was just that chance. It was only him and her. 

He took a breath in and sprinted up to Seol, who wasn't even looking back. Hoseok took a hold of her arm and turned her around. She was angry. Immediately, she tried to pull out of his grip, but he refused and only held on tighter. Seol glared at him. She wasn't the type to get mad at anything, but when she was, she would be M.A.D.

"Oh, so now my dear oppa wants to talk.." She mumbled, not facing him. "I... I have something to... to say to you..." His hand was still holding her arm, and unlike earlier, was facing right at her. Of course, she refused to look. He sighed. "I really don't know how to say this." At that point, Seol looked at him, though not saying anything.

"Well?" She felt his grip lessen on her so she moved her arms, crossing them across her chest. 

"I--I--I(sighes) I can't do this." 

Seol scoffed. "Oppa, when it's ever convient for you, you can speak. For now, you are taking in all my patience." With that, Seol turned to move on with her path, but Hoseok stopped her. 

"Can you please let me finish?!" 

"Fine! Speak." he looked completely serious and Seol was completely raged. 

"Seol-ah, please calm down... please." His seriousness went away and now his face was filled with complete pity. 

Seol's face softened seeing him like this, and obeyed in relaxing herself. "Oppa---"

"I like you."

Seol looked at him in utter shock. "W-what?" Only by then, Hoseok had stepped cloer to her, making it harder for her to interpret the whole situation. Luckily, because her home was isolated, no one was there but them.

"I like you, Seol-ah. No, I love you."

"Oppa... I--I--I--" Seol couldn't even finish her sentence as Hoseok's lips smashed into hers.

flower-boy-ramyun-shop-kiss-sceneadrian-