Chapter sixty-three

EXO's Dream Girl

"I don't get it. If he's supposed to be on our side, then why the hell is he staying in jail?" Seol rolled her eyes for the hundredth time as she stopped iin her tracks as he looked at Kai. "Because if Jung Min is telling the truth, which I know he is, then he would be in danger. The police station is where he has eyes on him 24/7 so shut up." Kai scoffed as he, Seol, Ji Son, Tao, Suho, and Chanyeol continued their way to Seoul's local police station. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Seol smiled as she bowed to the police officers as they smiled and returned the greetings.

Kai, as well as the other three men just stood at the doorway, watching as Seol interacted with the officers. Ji Son noticed their faces as she jogged up to them. "We've been coming here a lot this month to help out Jung Min so we're all friendly with each other." They nodded as Ji Son led them to the waiting area as they watched her go back with Seol. 

"Here! Umma, unnie, and I made sandwiches for everyone for lunch because everyone here is very busy. A burst of laughter and thank yous circled around Seol as she smiled, handing out the food to everyone. "Seol-sshi, you really are so kind, thank you to you too, Ji Son-sshi."

The two bowed continuously as they continued to hand out the food. "It's like Seol can be friends with anyone." Chanyeol whispered as they all watched Seol go around the station, even giving the extra food to the imprisoned. Both Tao and Suho laughed as Seol was going all around.

"Oh, ajusshi, where is Jung Min oppa?" 

​"He left to attend his job. It's only a couple of blocks from here. He left around an hour before you came here, but don't worry, one of our officers went with him. I think they should be back any time now for his break."

Seol nodded as she bowed to officer as she joined everyone in the waiting room. "Ajusshi said that Jung Min should be coming back from his job during break soon. Jongin-ah, you'll get to meet him and ask him all the questions you want." Seol joked as she took a bite into her on food.  "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Kai mimicked her as he chewed on his own.

"Seol-ah, it looks like even people here love you." Suho joked as he sipped his water. Ji Son nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I know. I have to add myself in there." She pouted as Seol laughed. "Eyyyy, unnie, they love you too. Do you know how many phone numbers you got?" Kai nearly choked on his food as Seol burst into laughter as Kai glared at Ji Son.

"Ahhh, Kim Jongin, I'm kidding." After drinking water, Kai threw the empty bottle towards Seol. "Idiot." He mumbled. "Me? I'm the idiot? Huh, says the one who choked on his food earlier." Ji Son chuckled as she patted Kai's back, knowing that he couldn't win against her. "Kai-yah, of course I told them I had an amazing boyfriend~" She smiled as Kai started to turn red as he looked away to calm himself down. 

 

"So where's my sandwich?" Seol and the others turned to find Jung Min smiling as he put his backpack down. "Oh, oppa!" Seol released herself from Tao's hug as she jumped towards Jung Min, pulling him to where she was once sitting. Tao grumbled as Seol motioned for him to move over as she sat down next to Jung Min. "Oppa, these are some of my friends. This is Suho oppa, Chanyeol oppa, unnie's boyfriend and annoying object Kai, and my boyfriend Tao. Everyone, this is Park Jung Min." Seol said cheerfully.

Jung Min smiled as he bowed. "Hello, my name is Park Jung Min, nice to meet you all... I am Jimin's twin brother." Everyone of them nodded as they couldn't help but stare. Of course, a twin brother is a twin brother, but seeing the same face that tried to hurt them was a little overwhelming. Seol noticed their weird expressions, and so did Jung Min. "Ah, so, Seol told me that we all wanted to see me. Go ahead, question away." 

His voice brought all of them out of the silent trance as they bowed in apology. "We're sorry, it's just that... that since you and that guy share a face, it's kinda hard to take everything in." Suho stated as Jung Min gave a small chuckle. "Yeah, I've been getting that a lot, Suho-sshi." 

"Is this even real?" Seol sighed as she put a hand on her forehead as she nudged Tao. "Oh, sorry. Did I say that out loud?" Jung Min smiled. "It's alright, I know my brother was a pain for all of you. It's not really a big deal. Please be comfortable around me." They all nodded in unison as everything went silent.

"So I suppose Ji Son or Seol has told you about what I've told them. Is there anything else you want to know about?"  

"Am I... am I in any danger?" Everyone one of them looked at Kai as his face was completely serious. Ji Son bit her lip as she squeezed onto his hand. Jung Min sighed. "Kai-sshi... there is a possibility that you are in danger." Kai gritted his teeth as he gave out a small breath. "Although I am not sure about the entire history between you and my brother, he tried to kill me when his girlfriend left him for me.... all I can say right now is that there is a possibility." 

Kai only sighed as he gave a small nod, squeezing Ji Son's hand trying to reassure her. "For all I care, he can come right after me." 

Seol's eyes widened as everyone looked at him. "Yah! Kim Jongin!" He only looked at her as he gave both her and Ji Son a smile. "Jimin can do all he wants with me.... because I am not letting him hurt my girls."


"Yah, yah, yah! Kim Jungkook!" Hoseok threw a towel over at the groups maknae as he chuckled. "Hyung, we've been practicing for a while now, take a break." Hoseok rolled his eyes as Taehyung sat next to him. "Jungkook's righ, hyung. Let's take a break. If not, I'll tell noona that you're killing us~" 

Hoseok immediately glared at him, giving him a push to the side. "Alright. We'll take a break.... only because I'm afraid of Seol's madness." He whispered. Taehyung laughed as he drank his water. The idol competition was nearing them now and all Hoseok and his friends were doing was practicing. Every once in a while, Seol would come to give them support, but since Tao and exo were also performing, she would multi-task--- and he didn't want her to get tired for going around back and forth. 

"Hyung, can I ask you a question?" Hoseok turned to Taehyung as he stretched on their small couch. "Sure, I guess." 

"Do you still like Seol noona?" 

Hoseok stopped in his actions as he turned to a wide-eyed Taehyung. 

"W...what are you talking about, Taehyung-ah?" He scoffed as he scooted closer to his hyung. "Hyung, I'm not stupid. I know that look you would always give noona as. AND! I still remember when you and the other hyungs came over and when I went to get water, I found you back-hugging Seol noona." 

Hoseok's cheeks flushed as he recalled that memory months before today. "So you knew from then, then?" Taehyung nodded. "So you still like her? Even if she's with Tao hyung now?" Hoseok hesitated in his answer, eventually nodding towards the younger. "I still do." He sighed. 

"Of course, I'm happy that's she's happy with Tao now... it's all I want for her. To be honest, I've loved her ever since we were kids and you were still learning how to walk." He chuckled. "I guess... I guess I just wish that I would've told her before I left all those years ago. I know we were just kids then but hell, we would've waited for each other. Maybe in another lifetime, right?" He looked over at Taehyung and he smiled. "Maybe in another lifetime hyung~" Hoseok chuckled as he ruffled the younger's hair. "Yah, don't tell your noona about this, arasso?" he nodded. "Of course hyung." 

Just as he finished his sentence, Hoseok's phone began to ring. 

'Seollie~'

Both their eyes widened as they gave out small chuckles. "It's like she's everywhere!" Hoseok nodded in agreement as he answered.

"Oh, Seol-ah."

"Oh, oppa!" She chuckled. "Uhm... I'm on my way there. I have food, did you guys eat yet?" 

"Ani, we didn't eat yet. I thought you were with exo today." 

"I was. Unnie went to bed already and I'm heading there with Ms. Kim. I thought I would visit my best friend and cousin as well today."

Hoseok chuckled as he nodded. "Oh, arasso. But if you're tired, you can just go home. You can come some other time." He could hear Seol pout on the other line. "Oppa, I'm coming, whether you like it or not!" He laughed. "Okay, okay. Hurry on over then."

Just as Seol was about to speak, their practice room door slammed open, causing all six guys to turn their heads.

"Oppa? Hello?! Are you still there?"

"Seol-ah. Don't come, get some rest." Seol noticed Hoseok's change in tone.

"Oppa, what's going on? I thought you wanted me to co---" "Seol just go home!... I'll talk to you tomorrow." Without even letting her to argue, Hoseok hung up as he stared at the door frame.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?"


***** Hello every reader, Justmyself5 here! So sorry for not updating for a while, and I hope this chapter will give me enough time for the next update. Anyways, I've whole-heartedly decided to let out my new fanfic 'Golden Savior', featuring Exo's Chen and Baekhyun. IT does have a different vibe than E.D.G so please go and check it out! until the next update*****