Chapter two

EXO's Dream Girl

Tao's POV

         I checked the time on my wristwatch. It read 4:58. "Ugh, when are they gonna start?" I had came in a little earlier than most of the freshman's did because i was looking for Exo. Though I was only 18, like most freshmen, I was a second year student. I, along with Sehun, had started a year earlier due to the fact that I had much to offer. The rest of the Exo members had volunteered to help out during the freshmen instruction in the cafeteria, yet, I was the only one here. I was bored our of my life. I was starting to zone out when I saw Kris gege and the rest of Exo walk out from the teacher's lounge with the rest of the school officials. "Finally," I started to say, "Do you know how long I was waiting for you guys?" I bowed in respect in front of the teachers and then turned my face into a pout facing Exo. Most of us, exo, were second year students, except for Kris gege, Luhan gege, Xiumin hyung and Suho hyung; they were third year students. "Oh, sorry Tao," Kris said. "We were looking for you too but be couldn't find you, so we just left." Lay gege said unboundedly. The rest nodded in agreement. "Whatever," I said, "Let's just get this thing over with. We had sat down in front of the cafeteria as most of the freshmen girls were drooling in awe as they saw our handsome faces. But who could blame them?

        Before the major parts of the assembly were given in speech, the principal had given us pamphlets to give to the freshman class. I took over the back with Lay gege. As I was passing pamphlets out, one girl had caught my eye. Like me, she was completely zoned out and was looking at the starry night through one of the windows. The breeze from outside had blown through her natural chestnut hair. She looks completely peaceful, I thought. I had given her row the number of pamphlets and she came back to reality when her friend next to her tried to give her a pamphlet. I held in a laugh as she was completely clueless as what was going on around her. "Yah," I turned to see Lay gege waving the pamphlets in my hand. " Yah, stop drooling over her and hand them out." I faintly blushed, but he was right. I don't even know her. I shook of the feeling and continued to had out the rest of the pamphlets I had before returning to my seat. 

Your POV

       I felt like I was in that cafeteria for ages. I continued to drift off to what the teachers were saying until it was over. I didn't catch anything. Bora tried to shake me out of it, telling me that the assembly was over and that we could go and eat. "Oh," I said. I stood up and stretched. "Ahhh~, that feels nice." Bora laughed and dragged me towards the huge line of hungry freshmen. 

      "That's a lot of food". I stated in awe. It as a buffet. Pork chops, salad, turkey, soups, and so forth; there was even desert! I looked like a child in the candy store. Bora saw my expression and laughed. "What?" I asked innocently. She finished laughing and simply said, " Hahahaha, your... your face. Hahaha". "Yah! That's not funny!" I stated. But she kept laughing. "Whatever". I mumbled as I picked up a plate. After going though the LONG line of food and students, me and Bora had a plateful of food and found a seat near, what about that? Another window. She talked and commented on the new school before i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl in a light blue sweater wearing gray sweat pants and high tops. "Um, are you by chance Baek Seol Adams or Yoon Bora?" She asked. "Umm, yes. I'm Baek Seol and this is Yoon Bora". I stated kindly. I pointed to Bora and she gave a small waving gesture before returning to her food. After finding out who we were, her face plastered a smile. "How can we help you?" I asked, hitting Bora to pay attention. "Oh thank god!" She sighed in relief. "I finally found you two. My name is Kim Hyoyeon, I'm your last roommate. I came a little later due to the fact that I missed my bus and one of the guides here said that you guys were my roommates." My mouth formed an 'o' and so did Bora's. "So your our missing roommate huh?" i said warmly. "Welcome then. Would you like to sit with us?" She was holding her plateful of food and before she got a chance to respond, I had taken it from her and placed it next to mine. She smiled at me and sat down. "So, what do you do Hyoyeon?" Bora asked with full. I lightly hit her again before passing a napkin. "Oh, I'm a dancer." After hearing the word dance, Bora's eyes immediately lit up. "Dancer?!? Me too!" "Really? Who knew?" Hyoyeon asked in delight. "Am I the only person that can't dance?" I pitifully asked. They turned to me and laughed. "I guess so." Bora said. With that, the three of us laughed and continued on with our dinner. A new friendship was blooming.

Suho's POV

        We were the first ones that had gotten food and were now seated in our usual spot as we watched the freshmen try to realize the situation they were in. "Ah, memories," I said with a sigh," I remebered when we were like that." Everyone of Exo [except of Tao] had turned to their leader and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, remember when Luhan hyung really had to go to the bathroom and he accidently went into the girl's room instead?" Chen stated with a laugh. The others including myself agreed the sound of our laughter. "YAH! That's not funny!" Luhan pouted. "Yes it is hyung." Baekhyun started to say. " The girls didn't even scream because they thought that you were one of them." We ended up laughing even more. Luhan eventually gave up and forced a chuckle along with everyone else. After the laughter died down, I realized there was one of us not paying attention. Tao. He was so caught up staring at something. But what? I thought. I looked towards where he was looking at found him staring at one of the new freshmen girls. She was sitting with her two other friends and was talking while fixing her natural chestnut hair into a messy ponytail. Fortunately for me, Chanyeol had also noticed Tao's staring. Here it comes. I thought. As if on que Chanyeol began to pick on Tao. "Yah Tao!" Exo looked up and saw Chanyeol grinning. "Yah, can you stop making staring at her [*points over at you] and try to pay attention to us?" The other members looked over to where Chanyeol pointed and immediately caught his drift. Slowly, the other members started to chime into Chanyeol's fun. "Yeah, Tao. Look, your drool is covering most of your dinner." Baekhyun stated and high fived with Luhan. "Are you going to make her your girlfriend, huh Tao?" Chen laughed, only to be glared at by Kris. "Kris gege!" Tao started. " Make them leave me alone! What's so wrong with what I'm doing? I just think she's pretty. I mean, I don't even know her." Tao was begging for some support.Before Kris was able to say something, unexpected, Kai was the one who had spoken up. "Guys, leave Tao alone. It's not going to get you anywhere. At least he has a chance."  Everyone including myself were shocked. That was a big burn. Immediately, everyone became pretty quiet. *coughs*. "At least she's pretty". Chanyeol cowardly stated. "Thank you Kai hyung." Tao said. With that he went back to staring at you. only to see that you had already left, leaving behind an empty table. I looked over at Tao. He was completely upset. "Great job guys." I said shaking my head. They looked over at Tao and the empty table and immediately felt sorry. With him feeling we were all staring at him with sorry eyes, Tao took his lunch, threw it out and went up the elevator to his dorm room.

20120125_seoulbeats_exo_tao.jpg

Awwww, Tao's face when he left exo's dinner table.