Chapter 5: Intuition

Fallen Again
Chapter 5: Intuition

“Is hyung cheating on noona. I hope not!” Kevin said to himself while he came out of the ally with his arms crossed. He was hungry and wondered what he should eat, but stopped when someone grabbed his shoulder gently. He looked back and noticed it was Hoon the person he did not want to see

“We need to talk?” Hoon said in a low, sweet voice pulling Kevin along.

“Yahhhh how much of my conversation did you hear.” Kevin asked with a worried tone in his voice.

Hoon leaned into Kevin’s ear, “I heard most of your conversation and we really need to talk.” Hoon pulled Kevin back into the alley.

“Ok what do you want Yeo Hoonmin.” Kevin said without any emotion.

---

“Yahhhh Hyung!” Kibum said as he pulled his bleeding are away from Alexander. “Do you know how much that stuff stings?”

“Do you know how worried I been about you Kibummie. Aish I went to Korea awhile ago and Seoyoung looks really depressed. Why do you have to keep doing this to that sweet girl?”

“It’s to protect her hyung? That is all I can tell you. I will be leaving again soon.” Kibum sighed as he stood up and looked out the window. His arm was now rapped. He watched as the water splattered against the window. “I need to get to kill that thing before he gets near Seoyoung.”

“What thing?” Alexander asked.

---

“Noona Noona Noona” Dongho hugged onto my arm. We just finished up so preparations for a new television show that was going to start airing next month. We were going to start filming next week.. “Where are we going to eat?”

“It doesn’t matter to me Dongho. I will go where ever you want to go. Take me to your favorite place to eat. It will be my treat.” I ruffled his hair and he smiled at me.

“I want to go to eat at a restaurant that server’s American styled food, but I cannot speak English that well. There is this one place that Eli hyung took me when I was learning English on a television show. Can I tell Noona what I want and she can order for me since her English is flawless.”

“Your English is flawless.” AJ scoffed.

Yes, AJ my English is flawless because I lived there most of my life. Why does it matter to you?” I spoke in perfect English to him. I was not sure if he could understand a word I was saying.

“I can speak English to Miss. I Cannot Hold my Liquor.” AJ smirked as he step closer to me.

“Yahhhh!” I yelled, “Do not mention that again? I was um, my personal life is not of your damn business.”

“Is that a way a lady should talk. Oh wait I do think you are a lady.” AJ smirked looking directly into my eyes. He walked around me with a smirk on his face, “You act really cute when your drunk and you flirt a bit I would not mind seeing that again.” He walked ahead of me and Dongho.

“Yahhhhh Kim Jaeseop get back here when I am talking to you. You are so big headed.” I followed him.

“I’m not big headed you are just hot headed Kim Seoyoung.” He turned around and looked and me. He leaned in close to my face. “I always knew you were hot headed. Your ears are turning pink.” I grabbed my ears to hide them and I turned around, having my back to him. AJ placed a hand on my shoulder and made me look at him, ‘You’re blushing its cute.”


Dongho came running towards us. “HYUNG!” Dongho was about to launch himself at AJ, but I stopped him before he got the chance.

“Hey Dongho lets have Japanese food instead.” I took his hand and dragged him to the restaurant that Kibum took me on our first date.

---

“Stupid hot headed girl.” AJ said under his breath as he watched Seoyoung and Dongho leave, “That girl has such an attitude.”

“Hyung! What are you doing here alone wait isn’t that Dongho with is it Kim Seoyoung. She has a voice of an angel.” Jinyoung smiled.

AJ flicked Jinyoung’s forehead. “Yahhh! Jinyoung she is not that great. She is hiding something from me and Hoon. It is so oblivious that the other members of U-Kiss know and I will get to the bottom of it. Where are the other members of B1A4?” AJ crossed his arms and noticed a bag with take out in it.

“I lost in a game rock, paper scissors so I had to get the food for our break. I lost on purpose because I wanted to get some fresh air. ” Jinyoung looked up at the sky. “Sandeul has a crush on some new girl in his class and that is all he can talk about. It is getting annoying. Minyoung this Minyoung that.”

---

Minyoung was walking down the street when she heard someone say her name. “Um is there something you need from me.” She smiled at both AJ and Jinyoung when they looked at her.

AJ’s eyes went wide because she looked like Seoyoung. She had the same eyes and smile that the crazy girl has. He started to wonder more about Seoyoungs secret. Was this girl her secret?

“Are you talking about Sandeul oppa!” She tilted her head.

Jinyoung nodded. “He is in the same boy band as me. You must be his classmate. Wow no wonder he talks about you a lot. You are cute.”

“Yep I’m his classmate and Shin Dongho’s classmate to. Who was that girl he was with? Is that his older sister?” She asked.

AJ looked at her, “Seoyoung is not his older sister. She is in the same company as U-Kiss and she is treating Dongho to dinner and besides she is too old for him.”

“Seoyoung noona is not that old. She is only 21” Jinyoung said. “She is only a year older than me.”

“MINYOUNG please don’t run off like that.” Junho said, “Wooyoung does not know I took you out for ice cream. He would be so mad at me if I lost you.” Junho looked up and saw AJ and Jinyoung staring at him. His composer changed and he put his arm around Minyoung’s shoulder. “Let’s get that ice cream and head back to 2PM’s dorm.”

“Ok Junho Oppa.” Minyoung smiled, “It was nice meeting you AJ oppa and Jinyoung oppa. Have a nice day.” She was pulled away by Junho.

---

“Oppa what is wrong with you? I was having a nice conversation with them.”Minyoung puffed out her cheeks like a blowfish.

“They are werewolves. AJ and Hoon are werewolves while the rest of U-Kiss and Seoyoung are vampires. You need to be careful around them, and knowing Wooyoung he will not let you near any of them because they are dangerous.”

“Well that is going to be hard since me and Dongho are partnered for a project.” Minyoung removed Junho arm from around her shoulder.

“Aish! You will have to have your meetings with Dongho monitored. He is the wild one and lacks control.” Junho said as he walked with er.

“Do you think I will let anything happen to me?”

“No not really. You are scary when you are mad”

“Ok then trust me alone with Dongho and don’t tell Wooyoung oppa.”

---

“What is it that you want to talk about Hoonmin. I am a busy person. I have to meet”

“Seoyoung.” Hoon said as he leaned against the wall, “The person who almost your blood last night. You guys are vampires right.”

“Vampires! Where did you get a silly idea like that?” Kevin joked.

“I saw it all.” Hoon said as he walked around Kevin, “Last night when she bite you. I heard your whole conversation.”

“Well I don’t think you are a human Hoon. You have a very foul smell.”

“So do you vampire.” Hoon growled like a dog.

“You smell like a wet dog you werewolf” Kevin smirked as he saw Hoon’s composer change. “So you are a werewolf and AJ is one too.”

“How do you know?” Hoon asked.

“I can smell you miles away. Do not go near Seoyoung or I will kill you.” Kevin said.

“I am trying to help and I am not telling AJ what you guys are because he will blow it out of proportion.”
Kevin looked at him, “So is he the one that hates us the most.”

“I don’t know what he is thinking. I don’t really pay attention to what is going on unless it is important and to me Seoyoung is an important. I really do not want to see her get hurt.”Hoon said.

“I trust you a little bit, but you should talk to Soohyun about this.” Kevin said.

---

Dongho’s eyes lit up when he saw all the food that was brought to us. He started to eat right away. “Noona thank you so much.” I smiled as Kiseop walked in with Eli. They saw us and came over to us. Kiseop sat down next to me and smiled.

“Hey Seoyoung you look better.” Kiseop smiled at me and picked up my chopsticks and started to eat. I just let him because I was not hungry anyway. I looked out the window and saw a figure in black run off right when I looked at him.

Authors Note: Hey everyone! I finally updated. As you may see I changed the bannor to the fic. I hope you like it and when they are speaking english it will be in bold