Chapter 14: Icy Glare

Fallen Again

Chapter 14: Icy Glare


Junho’s eyes narrowed when the cable car stopped. He looked over to me and sighed, “Someone is after you again right?” Junho stood up and walked over to where I was sitting.

“No! Why do you ask?” I gave him a strange look. “why don’t you continue what you were going to tell me. I promise I will not hurt you reguarding what it is. Also, if Wooyoung tries to kill you for telling me; he is going to have to deal with me.”

“Because it is not normal.” Junho crossed his arms, “Someone is after you again and you are trying to hide it from everyone.”

“Since when is my life normal Junho. My parents were killed my vampires when I was young. I haven’t seen my sister since that day because she was taken into protective custody by the hunting association. As for me I went to a special school where I met Wooyoung. He used to like me a lot back then, but I told him that relationships were not good for hunters. I was set on a solo mission in Korea, and I let myself fall into a trance. I became a half vampire and they erased my memories, but before they did that they told me that I could never see my younger sister again. I met U-Kiss and they took me in. If Kibum did not turn me into a full vampire I would probably be dead.”

Junho looked at me with sad eyes and sat down next to me, “You might be able to be reunited with your younger sister.”

“Really Junho?” I smiled at him.

“She is currently staying at 2PM’s dorm. Minyoung is being trained by us and according to Wooyoungie I am the one with the big mouth. I could not lie to you anymore after I saw the expression on your face when you saw Minyoung today.”

“I figured it was her. She looks like me when I was eighteen. Thanks for telling me Junho. I promise that I will keep it to myself. Does she know yet or is Wooyoung saying I am dead.”

“He said that he does not know where you are. Wooyoung told Minyoung that he lost contact with you a few years ago. I am sick of him lying to the both of you. It really bugs me because you both have a right to know.”

“Wooyoung probably thinks I am too dangerous to be around my little sister. I might have to agree with the fact that I am a monster.”

“You are not a monster. If I just met you on the stop; I would think you are a normal person.” Junho’s eyes smiled at me. “Now can you tell me why people are after you again? Is it the same person that tried to hurt you a month ago?”

“That’s right Lee Junho.” Ghun appeared in a cloud of black smoke. “Seoyoung, I told you earlier that my games were going to begin, and you decide to bring this hunter into it. You are such a bad girl for breaking the rules.” He took a few steps towards me and Junho stood up. He got in front of me pulling out his hunting weapon.

"She did not tell me a thing; we were meeting for some other reason.” Junho said in an annoyed tone.

“You are not a part of this game.” Junho flew and his back it the medal and the glass of the cable car. He fell over and the back of his head started to bleed. The scent of blood filled the cable car. “Here is your first test Seoyoung. Can you control your blood lust or will you drink from Junho.”

Ghun stood there with a smirk on his face as I stood up. I walked over to Junho and shook him to see if he would wake up, “Junho. YAHHHH LEE JUNHO!”

“So what are you going to do?” Ghun asked.

“I am not going to do anything to him because I am not a monster like you!” I was suddenly pushed against the glass being held by my neck. I could feel blood drip down my shoulder.

“That is not how the game is supposed to work princess.” He showed his fangs. “You are not following my rules.”

“I make up my own rules.” I kicked him in the stomach and he dropped me and I suddenly kicked him in the face.

“You brat!” He whipped the blood from his lips.

“Hyung I think that is enough.” Taefung appeared in a gust of black smoke and grabbed Ghun by his arm. “If you keep provoking her things might get worse. Let’s go before boss thinks we did too much too soon.”

“Fine…we will be back princess.” Ghun winked at me before both boys vanished in a cloud of black smoke. I ran over to Junho.

“Junho yahh Junho. Please wake up!” I shook him and I felt his hand grab mine.

"Stop worrying about me noona!” Junho said opening one eyes.

“How many times do I have to tell you not to call me noona. You are older than me Junho.” I ran my fingers through his hair.

“You not much younger than me.” He closed his eyes and dosed off once again.

“Yahhh Junho don’t die on me.” I said as tears started to stream down my face. I watched as we arrived at our destination. The doors opened and someone farmilar was standing there glaring at me with cold eyes.

Authors Note: Finally updated. Sorry it took so long. I know there is a lot of 2PM in this fic lately, but they are my other bias group I go insane over. Please check out my 2PM fics if you like them. They are called... MidNIGHT, 2PM's Maid, Idols by Day and Spies by Night.