Chapter 3: Addiction

Fallen Again

Chapter 3: Addiction

“Tell me what happened AJ.” Soohyun asked with his arms crossed. He did not have a pleased look on his face; he was frustrated.

“Do you really want to know what that stupid girl has been up to? Aish she could have gotten herself killed tonight if me and Hoon were not out getting ice cream.” AJ crossed his arms as he looked at Soohyun.

“She is not stupid. She just has a lot going on right now; more than you know.” Soohyun grabbed onto the back of Kevin’s shirt to make sure he did not hurt AJ. Soohyun knew that Kevin was very protective of Seoyoung because Kibum asked him to look out for her. Kevin is doing exactly what Kibum asked, but he can’t have Kevin kill a fellow member of U-Kiss. By the looks of it, it seemed like Kevin still loved her even thought she picked Kibum.

“She put a disguised on and got drunk. She was assaulted, but I took care of the person. She really needs to have someone with her at all times. That girl is danger pron. I did not think I had to babysit that chick when I joined U-Kiss”

“YAHHHH she is not danger pron.” Kevin said and his fangs were slightly showing. Soohyun put his arms around Kevin’s waist again making sure he did not do anything stupid. AJ and Hoon do not know that they are vampires. Soohyun sighed as he continued to hold back wild Kevin. Kiseop entered the room moments later after he heard Kevin yell.

“Kiseop can you take Kevin and calm him down because it will be easier to talk to AJ once Kevin is in another room,” Soohyun said.

“Sure hyung!” Kiseop walked over and pulled Kevin by his sweatshirt hood. “Come on Kevin” Kiseop pulled Kevin into his room. “Ok Kevin what is wrong with you?”

“I don’t like how AJ is talking about Noona.” Kevin sat down on the bed with his arms crossed. “I wish Xander Hyung and Kibum Hyun were here. They would not make Seoyoung upset like they are doing.” Kevin’s eyes looked puffy and red. He was about to cry, but held it in.

Kiseop sat down next to Kevin and put and arm around him, “I know you miss them, but we cannot control what the company does. If they think it is best for the group then we have to obey them.”

“But…” Kevin looked down, “I don’t like seeing Seoyoung in that state. She is putting ona happy act. I can tell. It is breaking my heart seeing her like that.”

"I know it does. It is breaking my heart as well. Kevin stay here I will check on Seoyoung.” Kiseop said as he started to leave the room

“I want to come too.” Kevin said.

“Stay!” Kiseop said as Kevin turned around and headed back to the bed. He sat there with his arms crossed and his cheeks puff out like a blow fish. Kiseop headed to Seoyoung’s room; he reached his arm towards the door and opened it. He entered the room and saw Seoyoung gripping onto Hoon’s wrist.

Kiseop looked at Hoon and walked over to them. He grabbed onto Seoyoungs wrist and pressed a pressure point in her wrist making her let go of Hoon. Kiseop hair covered his eyes as he gave Hoon an icy glare. “Go! Soohyun Hyung is looking for you.”

“Yes Kiseop Hyung!” Hoon hurried out of the room.

---

Hoon entered the room where Soohyun and AJ were waiting for him.

“What took you so long Hoon?” Soohyun asked.

“Seoyoung grabbed my wrist right before I was about to leave the room. She has a strong grip for a girl. She was talking in her sleep about Kibum. Was Kibum her boyfriend or something. He was in U-Kiss before we joined the group.”

“Kibum and Alexander were members of U-Kiss and they had to leave for personal reasons. Do not ask any more questions about that subject?” Soohyun sat down on the couch at crossed his legs. ‘Tell me what happened with Seoyoung. I want to hear your side of the story.”

“What do you think happen? She when out to a bar, got drunk, and then got assaulted.” AJ sat down and crossed his arms. “If we were not there she could have been killed.”

“And why were you there?” Soohyun asked with a cold look in his eyes. Hoon sat down next to AJ with and innocent look on his face.

“Hyung!” Hoon said in a sweet voice. “Me and AJ went out to get some ice cream and as we were heading back to the dorm. We heard a scream and followed it. That is where we found Seoyoung being assaulted by this man. If AJ did not punch the guy, knocking him out; I think Seoyounh would be in worse shape.”

---

Kiseop walked over to Seoyoung’s bed and noticed that her hand was wrapped up. He wondered what happened to her and why there was blood seeping thought the fabric that seemed to be from Hoons ripped. Kiseop sat on her bed and started to unwrap the fabric from her hand. His eyes went wide when he saw fang marks on her hand. He sat down as he stared at her bleeding hand.

Kiseop realized that she was bite by a vampire and not assaulted like AJ and Hoon said. He was starting to wonder why they were lying to Soohyun. What could those two be. Kiseop brought her injured hand up to his mouth; he needed to stop her hand from bleeding. He wanted to stop the bleeding.

He stopped when he noticed Seoyoung’s eyes were opening slowly.

---

I felt like I was hit by a truck. I could smell the bitter stench of alcohol on my breath. I felt a warm sensation on my hand. I looked over and saw Kiseop wrapping my hand with a clean bandage. I sat up slowly and looked at him. “Kiseoppie.”

A dizzy sensation came over me and I fell into Kiseop landing near his neck. I could sence his blood pumping though his veins. How much I missed the taste of another vampire’s blood.

My hand gripped onto the fabric of his T-shirt. His scent was so intoxicating. I nuzzled my noise into his neck bringing my mouth closer to where I heard his pulse.

I could hear his voice faintly, but I completely ignored him calling out my name.

I was becoming addicted to people’s blood once again. It was Kibum’s before he left and I kind-of caught Kevin off guard sometimes. When I slept walked and appeared over his bed.

Kiseop placed a hand on my chin and looked me in the eyes. “Seoyoung you need to fight your blood lust addiction.”
I did not realize what I did next, but my lips were against Kiseops. That is all I remember before I out.

Authors Note: *runs and hides* I had fun wrting this chapter hehehe. Kevin is protective. AJ is a jerk. Hoon is a sweetheart and Kiseop is... you have to wait till next chapter KWAHAHAHAHAH AH AH AH AH *cough* AHAHAHAHHAHAH 

 

So sorry about the very very late update life took over!