Chapter 24: Are Things Changing for the Better or the Worse

Fallen Again

Chapter 24:  Are Things Changing for the Better or the Worse
 
"Yes I have been here all night Seoyoung!"Soohyun said in a tired voice. "Hoon’s here too. He helped with the fever you has last night."
 
"Where is Kibum and Junho?" Seoyoung asked.
 
"Junho is in the hospital in intensive care he lost a lot of blood and he might become one of us depending on what their company wants to do."
 
"What happened to him?" I said as I sat up to fast. I felt my head spinning and my head fell into Soohyun's chest. "Kibummie what happened to him?"
 
"You really don't remember do you?" Soohyun gave me a questionable look and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug.
 
"No I really don't remember anything."I said looking into Soohyun's warm chocolate brown eyes.
 
"Well when Junho found you he said you were a different person. Junho said he found you with blood red eyes. He said that you must have had human blood to make you that way." Soohyun explained. "The JYJ clan took an interest in you."
 
"Why would they have an interest in me? I thought X-5 was behind this?" I asked.
 
"X-5 is a vampire clan, but JYJ fed them human blood mixed with some of theirs so they have full control of their actions. I guess they were planning that with you as well."
 
"That answers part of my question, but what happened to Kibum?" I asked as Soohyun avoided my eyes.
 
"I don't remember you asking me about Kibum?" Soohyun said as he looked away from me.
 
"Yahhh you are lying oppa!" I yelled causing Hoon to wake up and fall on the floor.
 
Hoon rubbed his eyes and looked at me, "You told her that we think Kibum's dead?"
 
"What do you mean by dead?" I raised my voice causing the other members to come into the room.
 
---
 
"Hyung what are we going to do about Junho?" Junsu ask J.Y. Park this boss.
 
"I don't want to lose him. It is possible for him to be a vampire and a hunter." J.Y. said tapping his chin. "It is going to take time because we need to get approval from the hunting council.
 
"If that is possible why didn't the hunting council do that for Seoyoung." Taecyeon asked.
 
"Because they law did not pass yet, and you need to know someone on the board. I am one of those board members so I will be able to pull some strings!"
 
"Plus he did not know Seoyoung at the time this was happening." Nichkhun added.
 
"How is that even possible? I warned him if he hung around Seoyoung this would happen. Now Minyoung is doing the same thing!" Wooyoung said in an annoyed tone.
 
"I am not!" Minyoung said in an annoyed tone, "We should not hate each other. There should be peace between the races!"
 
"You are!" Wooyoung yelled back, "You look at Dongho like you are in love!"
 
"Yahh just because you lost out on my sister because you go by the rules is your problem oppa!" Minyoung said in an angered tone. "Why do you care if I like a vampire?"
 
"Because he can kill you!" Wooyoung yelled.
 
"Yahh stop being mean to my Dongsaeng!" Chansung hugged onto Minyoung, "If Kwonnie was here he would slap you!"
 
"Kwonnie is trying to clean your mess Wooyoung!" Nichkhun said in an annoyed tone. "Junho would not be like this! If you were not being so cold to Seoyoung!"
 
---
 
Kibum held his side as he ran through the woods. He knew that he was going to find him eventually. Xia wanted revenge on him for killing his two brothers.
 
Kibum noticed a stream of water and jumped in to hide his scent!

an - I plan on posting the final chapter in 2 hours or so. I hope you like the story. The ending may shock you enjoy!