Chapter 2- Prayer at Midnight

Fallen Again

-Chapter 2- Prayer at Midnight

“Hoon you idiot we cannot get caught. People do not believe we existed. They think we are just something that someone made up in one of their stupid novels. I hate how humans depict us. It is disgusting. It makes me sick just thinking about it.”   AJ said crossing his arms leaning against the wall in the alley. He looked up at the full moon that was now behind a cloud. “They think we are human like them and for now we have to keep it that way. No one can know what we are even the members of U-Kiss. We cannot tell them about what we truly are.”

“Why? Keeping secrets will make things worse than they already are.” Hoon said. “I do not want to cause anymore problems. I can already tell that some of the members and Seoyoung are not too happy that we are in U-Kiss.”

“Hoon right now we need to keep what we are a secret.” AJ sighed, “We should head back to the dorm. We have finished out business here and I do not want them to worry. We do not need a bunch of normal people to worry about us.”

“Are you sure they are humans” Hoon asked. “They have a different smell than what humans smell like.”

“I am sure they are humans.” AJ liked his lips and started to walk out of the alley.  He came to a stop when he saw Seoyoung who looked really drunk.

“Isn’t that Seoyoung!” Hoon said pointing at her. “What is she doing out this late at night? She should be at our dorm.”

“The idiot must have snuck out of the dorm. It looks like she drank too much.” AJ crossed his arms. “Aish what is with this girl? Do you know what would happen if the press got a hold of Seoyoung’s wild night not. I can see it now on the front page.” AJ was about to help her but a bunch of Vampires appeared, surrounding her.  “Great!”

“Hi princess! Your blood smells so good.” One of the man put their hands on her cheek. AJ and Hoon watched as Seoyoung was quick and slapped the man’s hand away, but he grabbed it sinking his fangs into her hand.

Hoon and AJ hurried over to where Seoyoung was just when she passed out.

AJ grabbed the vampire who had Seoyoung in his grasp and broke his neck, killing him instantly.  Hoon caught Seoyoung and picked her up bridal style. He looked at her hand that was bleeding and put his mouth over it trying to stop the bleeding. He pulled away from her and looked at AJ. Hoon did not understand why vampires needed blood; it tasted disgusting “AJ we need to hide his body.”

“I know we need to, but I think I have a better idea Hoon.  We should burn the vampire’s body instead. We need to make sure there is no trace of a vampire.  Humans don’t think vampires and our kinds exist.”

“Ok AJ…” Hoon said. “How about we bring him into the ally and set him on fire. I think that is the best pace to do something like this.” He looked at Seoyoung sleeping figure. “AJ I think we need to get her somewhere else.”

“Good plan.” AJ said as they walked towards the ally. “I know we need to get the idiot somewhere else, but we need to take care of this dead vampire first.”

“AJ she is not an idiot.” Hoon puffed out his cheeks. “It is not nice to talk about her like that.”  He watched as AJ light the vampire on fire.  He watched as the body turned into ashes. He looked at Seoyoung’s sleeping face. He had no idea she was a vampire.

“Hoon she came to a bar and got herself drunk. In my opinion she is an idiot for doing that. Also, she let that vampire take advantage of her.” AJ walked to his car. “Just sit in the back with her and make sure the bleeding in her hand stops. I will drive us back to the dorm and make sure we do not get caught.”

Hoon ripped some fabric off the bottom of his shirt and wrapped it around Seoyoung’s hand that was bleeding. He pushed a strain of hair of her face and whipped the tears that were falling down her face. He started to wonder why she was crying.

---

My eyes started too opened and I started to wonder where I was. I noticed my head was resting on someone’s shoulder. I looked up and saw Hoon and noticed he was whipping my tears away. I was going to let out a scream, but he covered my mouth.

“AJ she is awake.” Hoon said.

AJ stopped the car and looked back at me. He had an angered expression on his face. “Hey Idiot you know what would have happened if you were caught by the paparazzi. It would not be a good think since you are drunk.”

“I’m not drunk!” I said as my head was spinning and I felt so sick to my stomach.

“Your drunk and you let that thing take advantage of you.” AJ yelled at me. I started to wonder if he was worried about me. Why does it really matter if he was worried, He is not Kibum.

“AJ you’re being a bit harsh.” Hoon said in a low voice. He was letting AJ get the best of him. Hoon seemed really shy and gentle.

“I am not being harsh. I am speaking the truth. That vampire could have killed you or worse.” AJ turned back to drive. He was directing what he said next to Hoon “We need to get this fool back to the dorm so she does not do anything else that could get her killed. Aish. What would have happened if we were not in the same place at the same time? Something bad would have happened.”

“How do you know that it was a vampire that attacked me?” I asked with a confused look on my face. How did he know that it was a vampire who attacked me? How? I could not explain it, but I will find out no matter what.

“What are you talking about? Seoyoung you are drunk and confused. Go back to sleep.” AJ order and for some reason I followed his order.

---

AJ and Hoon arrived at NH Media’s Japanese dorm. Hoon picked up sleeping Seoyoung and put her on his back and carried her up to the dorm.

AJ unlocked the door and Kevin came out of the living room. “YAHHHH WHAT DID YOU DO TO SEOYOUNG!” Kevin yelled and was about to hurt AJ and Hoon when Soohyung grabbed him from behind.

“Calm down I am sure they will explain what happened to her.” Soohyun said. “Go to the living room Kevin.”

“No” Kevin puffed out his cheeks.

“Kevin GO.” Soohyun gave him a glare and Kevin obeyed. “Hoon bring Seoyoung to her room and then report back to the living room.

Hoon just nodded and headed to Seoyoung’s room. He tucked her into bed and placed a cold cloth on her head. He was about to leave when she grabbed his wrist. “Kibum don’t go.”

Hoon just looked at her and froze. He did not know what to do.

---

It was dark and he ran through the woods. His arm was covered with blood. His scent filled the air as he continued to run from what he was trying to prevent from escaping like he did. He needed to keep this thing away or it will be the end. He had to make sure this thing did not get to Korea or Japan. This creature had to stay in Transylvania.

 

Authors Note: I am soooo sorry for the late update. I am still here. I just work in the summer and my summer class turned out to be a lot of work. I will try to update faster. Another warning...I go back to college August 18th and updates may be a bit slower. I hope you still read and enjoy this fic. I promise to make this as good as part one. Thank you for reading and subscribing.