Chapter 21: History

Fallen Again

Chapter 21: History

What did he mean that I will find out soon? I watched Ghun as he dragged me along. We were making our way up the long winding stair case. When we got to the top of the clock tower he opened the door and pushed me in. “Master I brought her!”

A man with his hood up walked over to me and held out a hand for me to take. “I don’t bite princess. Well most of the time I don’t!” He pulled me close to him and pulled down his hood my eyes went wide when I saw who it was…it was JYJ’s Jaejoong

Jaejoong smirked as he looked towards me and smiled, “You’re going to be me and my brothers little chess piece, but before you play our game.”

“Jaejoong I want to play with her as well!” Junsu appeared behind me and gave me a back hug.

Yoochun sat on the ledge of the window and looked out towards the city of Seoul, “Can we just kill her!”

“We are not going to kill her!” Jaejoong and Junsu said at the same time.

Yoochun rolled his eyes, “She is not going to join us…but I can tell by the specks of red in her eyes that the human blood that you have been giving her has been working.” Yoochun continued to sit on the ledge and play with the red rose that started to turn black.

Jaejoong lead me to the table and pulled out a chair for me, “The game will begin once you are well fed.”

“I’m not hungry” I crossed my arms and looked away from him.

Junsu picked up a glass of blood, “Don’t force her. Let her do what she wants.”

---

Hoon and AJ decided to go find Seoyoung on their own. AJ has a piece of her clothing and was using to find her sent.

“Seems like you warmed up to her?” Hoon smirked, “AJ don’t play dumb with me. I know that you really like her.”

“Why does it matter if I like her or not? We are part of the same company and we look out for each other.” AJ said as he made his way towards the location that Seoyoung’s sent was leading him.

---

My stomach started to growl and I was craving blood. I reached for the glass filled with human blood and took a sip from it. It tasted really good and a smirk appeared on my face.

Jaejoong smirked from a distance. “Her transformation is almost complete. We need to make sure she drinks one more glass of human blood, and she will be under our conrol like X-5 is.

---

“Wooyoung oppa! Where are you going?’ Minyoung asked.

“Junho thinks he can save Seoyoung on his own with Kibum he is wrong. I am going to help them anyway I can.” Wooyoung said, “I called 2AM to babysit you since Junsu, Khunnie, Taec, and Chansung are coming with me.”

“I want to come and save unnie!” Minyoung said, but Wooyoung placed to hand’s on her shoulder and looked her in the eye.

“I want you to stay here and be out of harm’s way.” Wooyoung said as he kissed the top of her head. “I don’t want to lose you like I lost you sister.”

“My sister is still here. She is not lost. Just because she is a vampire doesn’t mean she isn’t the same person that she once was.” Minyoung said in an angered tone.

“You’re staying here!” Wooyoung said as the 2AM members arrived.

“Woo don’t be mean to my little angel!” Jokwon said as he slapped Wooyoung on the back of his head. “Go before I do other things to you.”

Wooyoung hurried out of the dorm, leaving Minyoung with the 2AM boys.

“I am going to take a nap. I am very tired from school.” Minyoung made her way to her room and shut the door. She pulled out her phone and dialed Dongho’s number.

“MINYOUNG!” Dongho said cheerfully.

“Dongho! I need your help…” Minyoung said as she made the bed up to make it seem she was sleeping.

“What do you need Minyoung? I will help you with anything…” Dongho responded.

Minyoung had changed her clothing to jeans, a black leather jacket, and black boots. She tied her hair up into a messy bun, and put her stake in her boot, “I am going to be sneaking out of 2PM’s dorm. How fast can you get here?”

“I will be there in five minutes. Hyungs sent me to get milk, but that can wait.” Dongho smirked, “Where do you want me to meet you?”

“The alley by their dorm will be the best place to meet. I will be climbing down the fire escape.”

“Ok see you soon!” Dongho hung up his phone.

Minyoung opened her window and closed it, but she made sure she left a piece of cardboard so she could get back into her room later. Minyoung started to make her way down the fire escape. She smirked when she saw Dongho waiting for her, “Oppa!” Minyoung waved at Dongho who looked up at her.

“Minyoung be careful…” Dongho said as Minyoung made her way down the latter and suddenly slipped. Dongho caught Minyoung in his arms bridal style, and smirked at her, “I told you to be careful.” He leaned closer to her face and pecked her on the cheek.

Minyoung placed a hand on her cheek and was speechless for a moment. “Dongho you can put me down now.”

Dongho blushed and just dropped her onto the ground. “What do you need help with?”
 

“Finding my unnie!” Minyoung said as she stood up and brushed the dirt off of her, “I am not letting 2PM take care of this on their own.”


A.N. --> Here is my update sorry it took so long. School has been killer and will become more of a killer because I have 2 more weeks of classes. 4 reading days and 2 of those reading days I have to do 2 presentations. After the 4 reading days I have finals from May 4th - 9th. Updates my be slow or fast depending on how my mental state is lol~ ENJOY