Chapter 10: Helpless

Fallen Again

Chapter 10: Helpless

“Yahhhhhhh Shin Dongho you babo what did you do to this girl.” Soohyun asked as he kneeled down on the floor by the bed. Soohyun pushed hair out of the girl’s face for some reason she reminded him of someone; he just could not put his finger on it. This girl was asleep in the infirmary at Dongho’s high school.

“Hyung I swear it wasn’t me I just found her like that.” Dongho started to shake. Do you think it was another vampire? It might be the one who is after noona.

“I don’t know but be careful Dongho yaa.” Soohyun stood up and patted Dongho on the head, “I have to head to a variety show and make sure you do your school work.”

“I am but I have to wait for Minyoung to wake up. We have to work on a group project together.” Dongho smiled cutely and looked at Soohyun giving him questionable eyes, “I will not bite her don’t worry; even though I want to taste her blood so bad.” Dongho watched Soohyun leave and he sat on the edge of Minyoung’s bed waiting for her to wake up.

---

I sighed and looked at two of the 2PM members I was going to be on Happy Together with. After my encounter with Junho last night I feel the tension between us, and it did not help that Wooyoung was also there. Wooyoung being here was making things worse for me since we do have a past.

“Welcome to a special episode of Happy Together. Today we have NH Media’s charismatic Seoyoung sii. This is her first time on our show. We also have JYP’s Beastly idols 2PM’s Wooyoung and Junho.

“Hello everyone I’m Seoyoung it is a pleasure to be here with 2PM sunbae’s .” I smiled as I put on an act for the camera because most people do not know that I is a vampire and 2PM our vampire hunters.

“You’re so cute Seoyoung sii.” The host of the show said to me cheerfully.

“Thank you oppa.” My eyes smiled I looked at him. I watched him blushed, like most guys do when my eyes sparkle like this. I noticed that he was about to pinch my cheek when both Wooyoung and Junho got in front of me. I started to wonder why the boys were doing this, but I then realized that they were trying to hide what I really was from the host. If they got close enough to me they would be able to see my fangs.

“Hyung you’re going to scare her if you do that.” Junho said as he motioned me to sit in his seat and he would sit in mine next to the host. I really don’t understand this guy sometimes. He was always kind like this and I started to wonder why he got into the vampire hunting business if he is gentle like this.

“Ahhhh the 2PM boys seem protective of you. Have you guys met before?” Another one of the host asked with a curious look on her face. Do I really have to answer that stupid question, I thought to myself.

“We met backstage of music shows and other variety programs.” Wooyoung said. I could tell he was forcing himself to act this way. I can see it in his eyes.

The show continued to go on until it was over and I quickly headed to the dressing room to get out of the bath house like clothing. I had to get to dance practice because my comeback was next week.

---

Minyoung’s eyes started too opened slowly. Her neck started to really hurt and as she toughed it; she felt a bandage on it. Minyoung sat up quickly and noticed Dongho reading a book at the edge of her bed. Was he the one who bit her? She dropped her hand from her neck observing Dongho. She could not help but look at him. He has such an interesting aura.

Dongho looked up from his book and looked at her, “I’m glad you’re ok. You passed out. I was coming to meet you so we could work on our project, but I found you on the ground of a empty classroom.” Dongho started to crawl over to Minyoung who back up slightly until her back was against the wall. She started to wonder where the nurse was when this was happening.

Dongho was inches from her face. He was staring at her neck and then her moist looking lips that looked really kissable. Dongho cupped her chin and smiled at her, “You are really adorable.” He started to pretend he was going to kiss her neck, but instead he wanted to see if he could pick up the scent of the person who bit her. He started to realize that she did not smell like a vampire because the scent he was picking up smelled like a wet dog. He looked up at her face again and leaned closer to her till their lips were centimeters away.

“Yahhhhhh!” someone yelled and Dongho looked up and saw the school nurse coming over to them. She grabbed onto Dongho’s ear and started to pull him off of Minyoung. “What are you doing? Have you learned in school that you are not supposed to do that kind of stuff at a young age?”

“I was not going to do anything, but kiss her noona. Not like she was stopping me. She is blushing. I can tell she likes it and she smells really good.” Dongho whined as the nurse let go of his ear.

“Minyoung your ride is here and please be careful.” The nurse said as she watched her leave the room before she started to talk to Dongho again. “Yahhh Shin Dongho you better not be the one who gave her those marks on her neck.”

“Don’t worry stylish noona it wasn’t me. Besides when I got close to her she smelled like a wet dog.” Dongho rolled his eyes “Yahhhhh noona where is the real nurse for this school.” Dongho crossed his arms.

“Let’s just say that she is going to be on a long vacation.” U-Kiss stylist patted Dongho on the head. “Now go and be careful around that girl she is hiding something.”

---

Minyoung walked to the person who was waiting for her. He was leaning against his car and smiled at her, but when he noticed her neck he got worried. He walked over to her quickly and grabbed her wrist, pulling her close to his tall stature. He ran his hand on the wound and he realized it did not look like it belonged to a vampire.

“Chansung oppa can you please not do that.” Minyoung spoke as she shivered from Chansungs touch.

Chansung put an arm around her shoulder. “Sorry Minyounggie, but Wooyounggie is not going to be happy when he sees that.”

“See’s this mark on my neck. I’m fine and umm…never mind oppa. I’m hungry can we get some food to eat.”

“Sure I am really hungry to.” He led her to his car and he drove to the nearest buffet.

---

“Bummie you cannot keep hiding from her do you know how much it must be hurting her and what makes it worse is that you are basically using her as bait now. Kibummie that is not right.” Alexander said as Kibum leaned against a wall in the alley.

“I know it is not right but it is the only way to get this guy to come out of hiding.” Kibum crossed his arms.

“There has to be another way.” Alexander said.

“Of course there is another way” a familiar voice called and sounded a bit frustrated as he jumped down from the roof of the building. His face was covered by his sweatshirt hood, but there were blonde hairs were sticking out. “Kibummie you cannot play with noona’s heart like this.”

“Yahhhhh FISH where did you come from.” Kibum asked.

“I can smell you miles away Babo.” Kevin crossed his arms.

Kibum went over to him and pinched Kevin’s cheeks. “Yahhhh you little…” Kibum sounded angry. “How did you find out I was back?”

“I figured you came back after seeing you jacket on Seoyoung noona when she returned to the dorm. When I asked her about it she said it was not important and she just had a dream about you. HYUNG you need to see her noona is becoming unstable.”

---

Happy together was over and I was heading out of the dressing room and down the hall, and for some reason my vision started to blur and I could not explain it. I felt someone soft, strong hand grab my wrist and pull me into an empty closet. I looked up and saw Junho who had a strange look in his eyes. I started to wonder what he wanted, and as I stared at him my symptoms seemed to be getting worse. I fell forward into Junho who stopped me from hitting the ground. “Seoyoung yahhh are you ok.”

I looked up into his worried expression. I don’t know what came over me, but for some reason I wanted to…”Junho yaaa.” I said as I looked into his worried eyes. He pulled me close and my mind completely went blank. His scent was intoxicating and for some reason I was really attracted to Junho’s sweet charm. The person who wants me dead was here that is why I was feeling so sick.

“Seoyoung….” Junho said as he placed a hand on my chin looking into my blank expression. “Yahhh Seoyoung what’s wrong.” He sounded so cute when he panicked like this.

“He’s here” I said right before I passed out and did not know about the events that occurred after the blackout.

Authors Note: I know it has been like forever since i last updated I have been busy with college an I have finals Dec 13, 14, and 15. I will try my best to update soon. I hope you like this chapter hehehehe. Tell me what you think.