Chapter 22: Breaking the Spell

Fallen Again

Chapter 22: Breaking the Spell

I walked through the clock tower with a smirk on my face. I had no idea what was wrong with me, but I destroyed everything that I crossed paths with leaving a trail of blood behind me. My head was spinning and I did not know what my true intentions were anymore. I wanted something more. This lust was taking over me and I could not fight it off like I used to.

I heard something that was not too far away and my eyes darted towards that direction. I slowly walked towards the stairs and looked down and noticed someone making his way up the stairs. He was very familiar looking and was going to be a tasty snack once he got to the top of these stairs.

I was about to attack the person coming up the stairs, but I was grabbed from behind. “Ahh Lee Junho nice to see you again.” I elbowed him in the stomach and turned towards him with a smirk on my face.

I noticed they Junho’s eyes went wide when he looked into my piercing red eyes, “What happened to you?” I knew that this was my chance to mess with him. “Seoyoung your eyes…”

“I’ve been awakened what do you think happened to me? Junho oppa are you not liking this side of me.” I smirked as I my lips. I started to take a few steps towards him, and grabbed him by the neck.

“Don’t tell me they fed you human blood?” Junho asked as he started to gasp for air. I started to losen my hands on his neck and moved them down to his arms. I dug me nails into his skin. “Do you know how dangerous it is for a vampire who has never taste human blood before?”

“I never realized human blood tasted so good, but a hunter’s blood may have a different taste. I wonder if it will be sweet or soar.” I said as I pushed Junho into the wall and started to lean towards his neck. One fang pierced his skin and I was about to drink from him when someone called my name.

“Yahhh Seoyoung stop!” I moved away from Junho and my eyes darted towards the person calling out my name. “Ahh Kim Kibum the person who left me behind and decided to use me as bait. Look where that got you.”

“Yahhh Seoyoung snap out of it.” Kibum said as he took a few steps towards me, but he was being cautious.

"Stop what? I have been locked up for so long it is time for me to have some fun. I want to play with my food before…” I said as I made my way towards Kibum my lips, “What you don’t like this side of me? This is your fault after all. If you were here I would have never went to the dark side.”

“Silly girl, do you want to know why I kept my distance from you these past couple of months?” Kibum said as he started to walk towards me.

“Enlighten me Kibum oppa.” I said as I placed a hand on his arm and smirked at him.

“Yahhhh!” He grabbed my wrist and pinned them behind his back. “How can I talk to you if you are acting like this? We just need to talk and do nothing else.”

“We can talk but where would talking get us…” I said to him as he loosened his grip on me when I noticed his face turning pink.

“I left because I found out that JYJ was looking for their brothers Changmin and Yunho. Changmin was killed last year when he tried to make you his. They are mad about that, but I was the one who killed him so he should not take it out of you. Yunho is somewhere locked up in vampire prison.”

“Do you think I care?” I said in a cold tone and lunged at Kibum, but someone caught my waist before I could kill my lover. I looked back and saw Junho holding onto my waist.

“Kibum I know how to fix this, but it is something only a hunter can do and you might want to rip my head off if I do it.” Junho said.

“If it turns her back to normal…its fine I won’t rip your head off. Just save her.” Kibum said, “Wait…what do you have to do?”

“To turn a vampire back to normal a hunter must kiss the vampire who has been cursed.” Junho said with a worried look on his face.

“Just do it, but I’m not watching you kiss my girlfriend.” Kibum turned around so he did not see the kiss. He noticed that the X-5 members were making their way towards where Junho and Kibum were, “You better kiss her quick. We have company.”

Junho nodded and crashed his lips against mine and everything faded to black.

A.N. -- Sorry it has been taking so long. I just have been busy with school. I have finals coming up and a bunch of presentations.