Chapter 7: Nameless

Fallen Again

Chapter 7: Nameless

“Yahhhh what happened?” I heard a familiar voice and noticed it was Kiseop. He did not look to happy as he walked over towards us. He did not have his cheerful expression on his face like he always does. A different aura was coming from him; it was much darker. Kiseop walked over and got in front of me and was being very protective of me.

“Kiseop it’s not important don’t worry.” I said as I grabbed onto his muscular arm, “Can you just take me back to Seoul. I want to go home.”

“If it is endangering you it is importation Seoyoung. I made a promise to hyung and I intend on keeping it.” Kiseop placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me sweetly. Kiseop looked away from me and then at Wooyoung, Nichkhun, and Chansung. “Can you tell me what is happening?”

“She was using her vampire hunting weapon and it is very dangerous for her to keep that weapon. When she was a half vampire it barely affected her, but when use used it today it almost took over her.” Nichkhun said.

“Someone is after her again.” Chansung said looking at Kiseop. “We should team up again, and raise security around U-Kiss dorm.”

“Hey maknae were not teaming up we have other priorities right now. I need to find Junho and lecture him for not listening to me.”

“Does he ever listen.” Nichkhun smirked as he looked at Wooyoung who gave him a cold look.

“Well I will help protect Seoyoung. She is still an important person to me and you to Wooyoung Hyung. You are still mad that she picked Kibum over you.” Chansung smiled at me and looked at Nichkhun.

“I will help to! If you want our help we will help.” Nichkhun smiled and looked at me, “No more vampire hunting weapons Miss Seoyoung.”

“I will let you know! I have to discuss it with Soohyun Hyung first.” Kiseop said as he grabbed my hand, pulling me to his car. I just looked at him as I sat in his car. Why was he being so protective of me lately? Kiseop started to drive us back to Seoul. I drifted into a deep sleep and could not recall what happened after that.

---

Kibum fist clenched when he got a phone call from Wooyoung. He needed to go back to Seoul now. He looked over at Alexander, “Hyung I need to go to Seoul. He got there already.”

“What do you mean he got there already?” Alexander asked as he was changing the bandage on Kibum’s arm.

“He got there and he wants Seoyoung dead.” Kibum said as he looked for a flight on his phone.

“Bummie don’t do anything that will get you hurt.” Alexander said.

“I promise that I will not do anything that will get me hurt.” Kibum said coldly.

“I don’t believe that Bummie…sooo I will be coming with you to keep an eye on you.” Alexander smirked, “When are we leaving.”

“Soon” Kibum said.

---

Kiseop opened to door for me as we arrived back at U-Kiss dorm. We came to a stop when we saw Kevin, Soohyun, and Hoon having a discussion. Kevin got up and hurried over to me. “Noonaaaa where have you been”

“She has been” Kiseop started and I elbowed him in the stomach, but he did not flinch at all.

“We need to tell them seoyoung, but…” Kiseop eyes darted towards Hoon.

“Kiseoppie its ok he knows.” Kevin said taking a few steps back because he was afraid of what Kiseop would do to him. Kiseop is the nicest member of U-Kiss, but when it comes to protecting someone he cares about he is a different person.

“How does he know?” Kiseop asked with his arms crossed.

“He knows because he overheard my conversation with Kibum Hyung.” Kevin said hiding behind Soohyun.

“Yahhhh you are in contact with Kibummie Oppa and you did not tell me Kevin.” I was about to pounce at Kevin, but Kiseop wrapped his arms around my waist and held me back. “Yahhh Kevin Woo when I get my hands on you, you are soooo dead.”

“Remind me not to make you angry noona” Hoon said shyly.

“I promised Kibum Hyung not to tell you because it might jeopardize his mission.” Kevin looked at me from behind Soohyun.

“Well the person who wants me dead already tried to kill me.” I said to them.

“WHAT!” Kevin, Soohyun, and Hoon said in unison.

“Who wants you dead?” Hoon asked.

“The older brother of the person who wanted to make me his vampire doll,” I said to Hoon and looked over my shoulder at Kiseop. “Kiseoppie Oppa can you please please let me go.” Kiseop let go of me and blushed slightly.

“Sorry Seoyoung, but you would have hurt Kevin if I did not do anything.”

---

It was very late at night and I decided to go to the company and practice for my comeback stage. I was dancing with my heart and soul to the song that I composed. I heard footsteps when I was dancing. I tripped over my own feet, but his arms wrapped around my waist pulling my close to his body. I could not make out who it was, but his embrace felt so familiar; it was what I longed for.

Authors Note: Updated finally. Aish school is getting really busy. So happy I have fall break on firday. Its only one day T^T but its ok. I hope you like this. Once mid december comes updates will come fast. Not school for a month! Boy do I love colllege!