Chapter 15: Return

Fallen Again

Chapter 15: Return

“Yahhh Junho please don’t die on me.” I said as tears started to stream down my face. I watched as we arrived at our destination. “Junho! Wake up!” The doors opened and someone familiar was standing there glaring at me with cold eyes.

“So this is where you went off to. Seoyoung I am disappointed that you went on a date with a vampire hunter. You should know that our kind do not mix will with them. A relationship with one of them will never last!” AJ said in a cold tone and looked at me like he was going to kill me.

“YAHHHHH! It was not a date and who are you to tell me who I should or should not date. Go howl at the moon and leave me alone.” I said in an angered tone. I tried to lift Junho, but was having trouble picking him up. Junho’s must be holding him down. I watched as AJ came over to me and moved closer to Junho. When his hand came near him I slapped it away. “Don’t touch him!”

“Stupid girl. I am trying to help you. We need to help him before you lose control with blood lust. After we get help for him you are going to tell me what is going on.” AJ said in a commanding tone.

“I think I can answer that for you.” Kibum said leaning against the door of the cable car, “but first you need to move away from my girlfriend and the person who was trying to protect her.”

“But he is a hunter and I was going to help her with him. Don’t jump to conclusions you vampire.” AJ growled.

“He may be a hunter, but he helped save her from an evil vampire’s, whose older brother surfaced. Xander Hyung can you help me with Junho.”

“Sure Bummie.” Alexander walked over to me and smiled sweetly. “Seoyoung it’s good to see you again. You are as pretty as ever. Did you miss mee!” He said cheerfully.

“I don’t think it is good to see you again because you never answered my damn calls or returned my text messages. Do you want to die?” I said in a bitter tone.

Kibum walked over and kneeled in front of me. He placed a hand on my cheek and my eyes darted towards him. “Calm down ok.” Kibum leaned in to kiss me, but I pushed him away from me.

“You don’t have a right to kiss me or touch me.” I said as I stood up and walked out of the cable car. “Help Junho or else.”

“Or else what?” Kibum asked with his arms crossed.

“You will have to wait and find out Ki-Bum Op-pa. Of and if you don’t help Junho who helped filled my loneliness I will make things hard for you. It is going to take forever to gain my forgiveness.” I noticed AJ watching me as I ran off.

---

“YAHHHHH KIM SEOYOUNG GET BACK HERE!” Kibum yelled as his fangs showed as he watched her run away.

“You guys are so loud! Shut UP.” Junho spoke in a weak voice, “Do you know how much she cried and how sad she has been. I just told her that her younger sister is living with us. I was not out on a date with her. I do not steal people girlfriends no matter how much I hate how they are being treated.” Junho tried to push himself up, but fell to the ground once again.

“Junho you lost a good amount of blood do not push yourself like this.” Alexander started to help him up.

“I’m fine the person who is not fine is Seoyoung. She is an interesting person who doesn’t care if someone is a hunter, wolf, or vampire. She treats everyone the same and does not use anyone as BAIT!”

“Just leave him because he has been making moves on my girlfriend. He has been making moves on her for the past month.” Kibum said in a cold tone.

“Yahhh Kim Kibum you brought this upon yourself. I told you to return to her awhile ago and not use her as bait to catch that man. She is mad at you and I don’t blame her. If I was in her shoes I would be angry with you to. She is not going to forgive you that easy.” Alexander put Junho on his back. “I’m talking Junho to U-Kiss dorm and you are going there to. AJ will find Seoyoung.”

“I am not letting that dog near my girlfriend.” Kibum growled at Alexander and showed his fangs towards AJ.

“Well she does not want to talk to you right now. So AJ is the best bet to keep her calm. NOW COME BEFORE I HURT YOU.” Alexander said in an annoyed tone.

---

“Yahhh Seoyoung.” AJ caught her arm and hugged her from behind. “Your boyfriend is a jerk.”

“Just like you so both of you are going to get along so well. I see a bromance in your future,” I said as I tried to break away from AJ’s strong grip. As I continued to move; AJ’s arms wrapped around me tighter not letting go.


 

“Yahhhhh! I know you are a hurt by him and still mad, but to not shut him out like this. He cares about you and loves you even though he has an odd way of showing it.” AJ rested his hands on my shoulder.

“Well things change and people change. He has been gone for almost a year.” I said in a cold tone.

“Stop lying to yourself Seoyoung. Your heart still wants him. That is why you were very depressed. Now let’s go back to U-Kiss dorm; Alexander hyung took Junho there to help heal his wounds. If we take him to the hospital a scandal will surface. He said something that rubbed Kibum the wrong way, but what he said was true.”

“What did he say?” I asked wondering what Junho would say, “And if people catch you hugging me like this won’t a scandal also happen.”

“It seems like Junho has a soft spot for you. He said…Do you know how much she cried and how sad she has been. I just told her that her younger sister is living with us. I was not out on a date with her. I do not steal people girlfriends no matter how much I hate how they are being treated.”

“Junho said that...” I said as tears fell down my face, “He got hurt like that because of me. The boy band X-5 is working for the vampires trying to kill me.”



 

A.N. -- I hope you like this chapter. Yes he has returned but Seoyoung is mad at him for using her as bait and being gone so long. I'm going to make her heart confused with AJ, Junho, and Bummie. ENJOY!