Chapter 20: Redial

Fallen Again

Chapter 20: Redial

Oppa! I am not supposed to be contacting you. I was able to get my phone from the people keeping me captive. I just wanted to let you know where to find me. The address is the old clock tower.

Kibum walked down the dark alley towards the old clock tower was in front of him. There was a charm on the clock tower so it could not be seen by the human eye. The only people who can see the clock tower are hunters, vampire, and other mythical creatures.

He wondered why the text message from Seoyoung told him to meet her here. He had a really bad feeling about being here. This place was not talked much about in the vampire and hunting societies, but everyone knew about it. The text may have told him to go alone, but he asked Junho to come with him.

Kibum knew that Junho was hopping from building to building staying undetected. Kibum knew Junho was ninja like with his acrobatic skills.

Kibum continued to make his way towards the clock tower and the scent of fresh blood hit him immediately.

---

Hours before…

I looked in the mirror and noticed my eyes had a slight red tint to them I did not know what was going on with me. Ever since I have gotten here things have been going downhill. I have been craving things that I should not be craving. I am not sure what type of blood they have been feeding me, but I am one hundred percent sure that is human, and it is very addictive.

I finished getting dress and heard a knock on my door. Today was the day that will end this and be free of the people who want to kill me. “Who is it?”

“Ghun…can I come in Seoyoung.” He asked in a kinder voice than normal, and I was starting to feel a bit uneasy. I had a feeling that something bad was going to happy. I was going to have to wait and find out. I was going to go along with anything he wanted.

“Come in!” I said as I finished putting my hair up in a ponytail. He walked over to me and ran his hand through my ponytail. He leaned on my dresser and looked at me.

“Something is bothering you.” Ghun asked as he leaned down and cupped my chin. “I can see it in your eyes.”

---

“What do you mean that Seoyoung is my older sister?” Minyoung asked crossing her arms. “What else have you been lying to me about?”

Wooyoung sighed, “That’s all I did not tell you?”

“He had a thing for your sister Minyoung!” Junho said slyly as he made his way to leave the dorm to meet Kibum. He said it was important and Junho had a feeling that it had something to do with Seoyoung.

“Yahhh Lee Junho where the hell are you going?” Wooyoung asked, but was stopped by Minyoung.

“Woo Oppa is not going anywhere and please leave Junho Oppa alone. Woo Oppa is going to tell me everything that happened to my sister. He needs to stop putting this off and lying about everything. Also, he needs to stop acting like a jerk.”

“You were young when this happened… She arrived back at home and found that your parents were murdered by vampires. Seoyoung killed the two vampires that killed your mother and father and Seoyoung saved you and you were put into protection. I met you sister in the Elite vampire hunting school that you were in, but they decided to let you leave early and learn from 2PM.”

“How did she become a vampire?” Minyoung asked.

“She went on the highest ranking mission to kill a very dangerous vampire, but he was put into a powerful trance. Seoyoung was able to break out of it at the last minute, but it was too late. The vampire bit her and turned her into a half vampire and half vampires are very unstable. The hunting council erased her memories of you and ever being a hunter, but she somehow got them back.”

“How long was she a half vampire?” Minyoung asked.

“She was a half vampire for about two years. She became a full vampire last year, but it was the only way to save her. The vampire who tried to make her his bride came after her. He almost killed her. Kibum the person she fell in love with saved her, but he left her a mouth after she was turned. They were still together, but..” Wooyoung said looking down.

“You loved my sister didn’t you?”

“I found her again last year when she was still a half vampire. I thought she was dead, but I was wrong. She was and still is living with U-Kiss, but she disappeared recently. Falling in love is forbidden in the hunting society until a certain age. Vampire hunters can not fall in love with vampires.”

“Why can’t they. Dongho treats me well.” Minyoung said.

“I don’t make the rules. You can’t fall in love with him. He is dangerous!” Wooyoung said.

“IF she loves him let her!” Junsu said as he headed back to his bedroom.

“Yahhh stay out of this!” Wooyoung yelled in an annoyed tone.

“Where is my Unnie?” Minyoung asked.

“We are working on that!” Wooyoung said with so much pain in his voice.

---

I followed Ghun to the clock tower. I remember reading about this place in books when I was younger and a vampire hunter. I was wondering why he was taken me here. “Ghunnie what’s going on?”

“You need to be tested!” Ghun crossed his arms as he walked closer to the tower.

“Why do I need to be tested?” I asked puffing out my cheeks and started to act cute, “Don’t you trust me?”

“It’s not up to me” He came to a stop and placed a hand on my cheek. He looked into my eyes and smirked. “It seems like what he has been giving you is working, but it is still not in full effect.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked with a confused expression on my face.

“Tisk Tisk you don’t know, but soon you will find out. You are such a bad girl for texting Kibum. Is the reason why you kissed me was to get your phone wasn’t it.” He took a few steps towards me until my back was against the wall, “You tried to play a game, but I figured it out. Now you have to play my bosses chess game.”

“And what is that?” I asked with an annoyed tone in my voice.

“You will find out eventually!” Ghun grabbed my wrist and pulled me along. “The games will begin soon.”


A.N. -- only five more chapters left. I hope you have been enjoying what I have written so far!