Chapter 13: Can’t Stop

Fallen Again

Chapter 13: Can’t Stop


 

“Hey Seoyoung where do you think you are going?” Kevin followed me around the dorm like a puppy dog. He was constantly asking me stupid questions. I just wanted to lock him in one of the closets.


 

“I don’t have to tell you everything I do every second of my day.” I said in a cold tone, but Kevin grabbed onto my arm and made me look at him. “WHAT!”


 

“Because noona you always seem to get into trouble when you go out alone.” Kevin said looking me in the eye.


 

“What makes you think I am going out alone?” I grabbed onto Kevin’s wrist and pulled him off of my arm. “No leave me alone before I do something to you that I am going to regret later.”


 

“I’m not going to leave you alone. I am going to follow you. Whoever the guy you are seeing is going to be dead.” Kevin yelled and Eli came out of his room and looked at Kevin like her was crazy.


 

“Kevin just leave her alone. She is a grown woman who can take care of herself. She does not need your constant nagging. You’re nagging is annoying everyone in this household. Seoyoung does not want to be locked up in this dorm all day; she needs air. Go have fun and make sure you do not bite the guy you are going to see.”


 

“What about Kibum Hyung. You’re cheating.” Kevin asked.


 

“I’m not cheating, and I don’t even know if he is alive. He never gave me his number. Xander is not picking up his phone. He has not been returning my calls. All I get is vague text messages from him. He is with Kibum and does not want to tell me a thing. Kibummie is up to something and that night he came was not a dream. He is here somewhere and I am just going to play dumb and have fun for once.”


 

“Your good at playing dumb and getting what you want.” AJ said in a cold voice, “and you better watch out Babo. I still need to get my pay back for earlier today.”


 

“You should not let your guard down, and I am still not telling you anything. You cannot get any information out of me, but it is easy to get stuff out of you. You are too easy to seduce.” I smirked as I walked away.


 

“YAHHHHH!’ AJ said and tried to launch himself at me, but Hoon grabbed him.


 

“Leave Noona alone!” Hoon said in a protective tone. “She does not need any crap from you AJ. She already gets enough and it needs to stop.”


 

“I will be going then. If you need me for anything just text. If it is Kevin who is texting I am not answering.” I left the dorm as quickly as I could. I did not want to deal with Kevin or AJ right now.


 

I pulled out my phone and texted Junho, I am on my way to where we are supposed to meet. I hope to see you soon.


 

---


 

Junho looked at his phone and headed out of his room. He was about to leave the dorm and was met by Junsu.


 

“What are you doing Junho? We have training tomorrow morning” He asked him with his arms crossed.


 

“I’m going out is there anything wrong with that?” Junho said as he put on his shoes and fixed how he looked.


 

“You’re going on a date aren’t you?” Who is the lucky lady?” Junsu nagged like the older brother he is.


 

“None of your business! I like keeping my love life private and have none of my hyungs bug me about it.” Junho opened the door. “I will be back later.” Junho wrapped his scarf around his face to cover his face, so the fans would not recognize him.


 

---


 

“Ghun are you sure we should follow her?” Taefung said with his arms crossed, and watched Seoyoung from a distance.


 

“I told her that the game is going to begin and she is my main pawn in this game of Chess. Her vampire hunting little sister will be playing a role soon. Master wants it this way and we must follow his rules.”


 

“But noona is pretty I do not want to hurt her!” Taefung said with a slight blush on his face.


 

“You are the nicest one out of the group and you really need to stop that!” Ghun said with his arms crossed and jumped down from the building. Taefung followed him moments later “I wonder who she is meeting. “


 

Zin suddenly appeared out of the darkness. “She is probably meeting 2PM’s Junho. It seems like those two have a thing for each other because Kibum is not around to protect his girlfriend. He is feeding her to the lions. Kibum is using her as bait to get master to appear. Not a bad idea, but master already knows about Kibum’s little plan.”


 

“How did you figure that out?” Ghun asked.


 

“I snooped around. What did you think I did?” Zin asked.


 

---


 

“Xander Hyung where are we going?” Kibum askd.


 

“You are going to tell Seoyoung that you are here and tell her you are sorry for hurting her.” Alexander said. “I am sick of not picking up when she calls me because I would spill everything to her. I hate lying to her. It is eating me up inside.”


 

“Let it eat you up a little more.” Kibum said, “My plans are not going to be ruined.”


 

“She is not someone you can use at bait. Do you still love her? If you did you would not be treating her like this.” Alexander said with anger in his voice.


 

Kibum pushed Alexander against the wall, “Do not question if I still love her because I do?”


 

“You have an odd way in showing it!”


 

---


 

I was waiting for Junho on a bench by the cable cars. We were going to take one up to the top of the mountain. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Junho.


 

“Hey! You weren’t followed by any U-Kiss member’s right?” Junho asked. “All I know is that Kevin is not too happy with us. Well I don’t think he is too happy with me. He thinks I am getting to close to you. Wooyoung thinks the same thing.”


 

“He is never happy with any guy that is not Kibum, but that is besides the point. I don’t even know where he is. He has vanished off of the face of the earth. I’m getting sick of waiting because who knows if he ever coming back.” I stood up and looked at Junho and tried to stop the tear that was about to fall.


 

“You seem hurt over him leaving still.” Junho said as we walked towards the cable car.


 

“I am. It still gives me a bitter taste in my mouth, but it is in the past and I’m not 100 percent sure he is still alive. I’m not sure if I should just move on.” I looked down and I felt Junho’s arm go around my shoulder.


 

“He is fine don’t worry about it. You will be reunited with him soon and we can see you smile brightly again. Kibum really cares about you. He is probably staying away from you to protect you.” Junho paid for the cable car ride. We were the only ones in the car since it was late at night.


 

“You may be right Junho.” I looked at him and smiled weakly.


 

“I just want you to be happy. Right or Wrong I want to see you smile. I want to see you real smile and not the fake one you have on variety shows.” Junho said as he watched the cable car doors close.


 

I looked out the window as he headed up the mountain. “Junho what did you want to talk to me about that might get you killed by Wooyoung. I promise not to let him do anything to you. He will have to get through to me first.” I turned towards him and smiled.


 

“We have not been honest with you about something and after you saw that girl in our dorm today. I saw it in your eyes that something was up. Seoyoung…that girl is you’re…” The cable car suddenly came to an abrupt stop and the power in the cable car went out.


 

Authors Note: Finally Updated. Sorry it took so long. I got to involved with my 2PM fics SOOOO sorry I hope you like this chapter ^^ ENJOY

 

But if you also Like 2PM check out those three fics I am writing~