Chapter 9: Helpless Dream Chaser

Fallen Again

Chapter 9: Helpless Dream Chaser

I heard footsteps running down the hall. The practice room door opened and I saw Soohyun hurry in. He was covered in sweat and had a worried look on his face. “You’re not hurt are you Seoyoung.”

“No I’m not, but I am not too sure about this one.” I said looking down at AJ who was asleep in my lap.

“What happened to him? He does not look good.” Soohyun hurried over.

“He fainted what do you think happened.” I said coldly to Soohyun who was staring at my jacket. He came closer to me and sniffed my shirt. “YAHHHH what are you doing.” I looked down making sure I did not wake AJ.

Soohyun moved AJ off of my lap and sniffed me again and he looked at the jacket. “Why do you smell like Kibum.”

“What are you talking about? How can I smell like Kibum when I do not even know where he is?” I glared at Soohyun.

“You smell like him.” Soohyun leaned closer to my face. “It is strange and that looks like something he would wear.”

“Yahhh Shin Soohyun how am I supposed to know. I fell asleep in her and when I woke up it was on me.” I said as I stood up, but Soohyun pushed me gently against the wall.

“I am worried about you Seoyoung. You have been acting strange lately and it is worrying me. I miss the old you.” Soohyun said.

“What the me that was an unstable half vampire.” I said coldly and stormed out of the practice room.

---

Soohyun sighed and picked up AJ, putting him on his back. Soohyun knew that things were getting bad because of the way everyone was acting. Soohyun headed towards the parking garage, but AJ work up and pushed Soohyun away.
Soohyun dropped AJ to the floor, and looked at him, “Whats your problem I am helping you?”

“Go away.” AJ said in a cold tone.

“I already know you are a werewolf so it’s no big deal” Soohyun said in a I know everything tone.

“How???” AJ growled at him.

---

I was walking down the streets of Seoul not knowing where my feet would take me until I cashed into someone. I fell to the floor and looked up at the person. It was 2PM’s Junho. He was coming out of a convenient store and he was mumbling. “Aish that girl has strange cravings at night. I can’t believe I lost to get the food, but I would have done it for her anyway.” Junho looked down and jumped when he saw me and held out a hand for me. “I’m sorry Noona” He pulled me up to my feet and started to brush the dirt off of me.

“It’s fine.” I said in a down voice.

“Noona is something wrong.” He placed a hand on my shoulder and then my chin and lifted it to make me look at him.

“You don’t have to be concern about me. I can handle myself. Hey, Junho doesn’t Wooyoung not want you near me.” It took me some time to comprehend something, “Junho sii and who is the girl.” I smirked as I looked at him with a sly look on my face.

“Nothing!” Junho’s face looked like her was lying.

“It does not look like nothing, Come on Junho who is the girl you are crushing on.” I grabbed onto his arm, “Tell noona and everything will be ok.”

“If I tell you Wooyoung would kill me.” Junho covered his mouth.

I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him alone into an ally. “Tell me” I pushed him into the wall.

“I can’t. As much as I want to I can’t tell you?” Junho said to me, but I will get it out of him some way.

“Junhooooo” I said as I started to us ageyo. “Pleaseeee tell me.” Using ageyo was a better way to get Junho to tell me what I want. I was thinking about seducing him, but U-Kiss would not be too happy with me.

“YAHHH SEOYOUNG!” Wooyoung said as he jumped down from the fire escape. “What are you doing to Junho. I am glad I came out to find you or you would have blew it Junho and I said before no talking or flirting with Seoyoung. A relationship between vampires and vampire hunters can never happen.”

“That means that you cannot fall in love with her eight hyung. You still have those old feelings for her.”

“Shut up.”

“Well at least vampire hunters are better than smelly werewolves.” I said bluntly.

“What do you mean by werewolves?” Wooyoung asked.

“Sorry I’m a vampire and I should not be talking to vampire hunters.” I started to walk away and turned back, “Bye JUNHO it was so much fun playing with you. We need to do it again sometime.” I waved at him and he waved back.

---

Wooyoung gave Junho a cold look when he waved to Seoyoung. “You know you’re lucky that she did not find out about her little sister.”

“Why can’t she know about her again?” Junho asked.

“Because the Vampire Hunting Soceity does not want to lose the last person of the clan that Seoyoung was a part of.” Wooyoung grabbed onto Junho’s arm, “back to the dorm now!”

---

The next day…

Minyoung was hanging out in an empty classroom waiting for someone. She was listening to her iPod and was humming along to 2AM’s ‘Even if I die I can’t let you go.’ She felt hands cover her eyes, “Oppa what are you…” She felt his nose Nussle against her neck. He grabbed her hand and wrapped on arm around her waist.

“What what are you doing?” Minyoung said in a shaky voice.

“Shhhhh, Don’t say a word. Let’s just stay like this.” He said in a dark seductive voice.

Minyoung just closed her eyes and started to sing the lyrics to 2AM’s ‘Even if I die I can’t let you go’ until she felt a sharp pain causing her to black out.

Authors Note: Updated wooohoooo its been awhile. Ahhh 4 weeks of school left its crazy time. I will do my best to update. I might go MIA soon just a heads up.