Chapter 16: Love or Hate

Fallen Again

Chapter 16: Love or Hate

“Yahhhhh why did you bring that damn hunter here?” Kevin said in an annoyed voice. Eli and Kiseop were holding Kevin back before he could make Junho’s. “Noona why did you go out on a date with Junho Hyung. You say yes to him and not me.” Kevin puffed out his cheeks like a blow fish.

“You silly little kid.” I said in an annoyed voice. “It wasn’t a date Kevin. Me and Junho were discussing something important that doesn’t concern you!”

“YAHHHHH! I am just looking out for you!” Kevin said in a cold tone. “Your life is in danger and you are being used as bait.”

“I know that I am being used as bait and it is going to take me forever to forgive him.” I said in a cold tone and headed to my room and slammed the door.

---

AJ was glaring at Kevin and shook his head, “You should stop interrogating her like that Kevin. She has a whole bunch of emotion going through her body right now. You are still mad that you weren’t the one who ended up with her.”

“YAHHHH YOU KNOW NOTHING.” Kevin yelled, but was silenced in an instant. Soohyun could not stand Kevin’s whining anymore so he hit is pressure point on his neck.

“I knew something was up.” Hoon said, “She is worrying me.”

“Don’t worry about my girlfriend she has nothing to do with you stupid wolves.” Kibum crossed his arms as he sat onto the couch. He had a different aura since the last time he has seen the boys.

“Yahhhh Kim Kibum stop acting so possessive; it is very unattractive and annoying. What the hell happened to you to make you this way. You are being the biggest jerk in the world. You left her alone and she became unstable. She was smiling again once she started to hang around Junho. He has been looking out for her unlike you who just used her as bait for the Vampire who wants her dead. You…” Soohyun walked over to Kibum and lifted him up by the shirt.

“What are you going to do to me hyung…hit me.” Kibum said in a tone that was emotionless.

Soohyun punched Kibum in the eye and pushed him down onto the couch. “You should not treat her like that. She is like a little sister to me. I have been taking care of her since you left. I do not want to see Seoyoung cry again. She has cried too much. You used to be a nice guy who only cared about her health, but I do not know who you are anymore. Hoon and AJ aren’t bad guys so quit incriminating them.”

“I am not incriminating them?” Kibum stood up and swung a punch at Soohyun, but was stopped by Alexander.

“ENOUGH!” Alexander said in an angered tone with his fangs flaring. “Stop fighting. You are being irresponcible and stupid. Kibum will you wake up and see what you are doing. You have been acting like a jerk since you were attacked by X-5.”

“Why does it matter to you?” Kibum said coldly.

“It matters because there is something wrong with you and I am going to get to the bottom of this.” Alexander said, “Boys tie Kibum up.”

“There is nothing wrong with me!” He said as Eli, Kiseop, and Soohyun grabbed him. Dongho walked over with a rope.

“I am sorry Kibummie hyung but it is for your own good. I know that you would not act this way towards noona so we need to find out why you are being such a jerk.” He tied the rope tightly around Kibum and knocked him out.

“Where did AJ go?” Dongho asked as he ran to Alexander and hugged him.

---

AJ knocked on my door. “Go away!”

“Hey idiotic girl I brought you some tea. Can I come in?” AJ said through the door. I got up and let out a sigh. I opened the door and looked at him.

“Do not call me idiotic.” I crossed my arms and whipped my tears.

“Yahhh have you been crying.” AJ made his way into my room and shut the door behind me. He placed the cup of tea on my dresser and pulled me into a hug. I ignored the wet dog smell that he had. He was making me feel better. My state of mind wasn’t good at the moment.

“No!” I said in a cold voice as my voice cracked.

“You’re lying.” He said has he took my hand and grabbed the cup of tea. AJ pulled me over to my bed and pushed me down on it. He pulled over a chair and saw on it as he handed me my cub of tea. “Speak.”

“About what.” I took the cup of tea and drank it.

A.N. --> Hellooooo! I'm alive and I finally updated. Well I am a school work zombie. Well Enjoy this chapter it finally came to me. Adding more dramaaaaaa!


 

“About what the hell is going on with you?” AJ asked.


 

---


 

There was a knock on the door of U-Kiss dorm. Soohyun opened the door and let Wooyoung and Junsu in. “Where is he so I can kill him?”


 

Soohyun just looked at Wooyoung with a strange look on his face, “He is sleeping and lost some blood.”


 

“Shin Soohyun tell me what room he is in so I can kill him.” Wooyoung said in an angered tone.


 

“Yahhh Jang Wooyoung calm down or I will make you.” Junsu said with his arms crossed. “Let him rest if he lost blood.”


 

“You were the one who let him out of the house so shut up!” Wooyoung said.


 

Junsu placed a hand on Wooyoung’s pressure point to calm him down. “I asked him who he was meeting, but he said his personal life wasn’t any of my business. I knew he was seeing a girl, but I did not think it was going to be Seoyoung.” Wooyoung was sitting on the floor in a dream like state. “Soohyun let’s talk about this Junsu. Kiseop and Eli make sure Wooyoung doesn’t do anything stupid. ”


 

Soohyun lead Junsu into his room. Alexander followed behind them. Junsu looked at Junho who was asleep. He had bandages wrapped around his head.


 

“So what exactly when down tonight?” Junsu asked with his arms crossed.


 

“We have a new enemy on the rise.” Alexander said, “And their target is Seoyoung.”