Chapter 6: Friction

Fallen Again

Chapter 6: Friction

I got up and smiled at the three U-Kiss boys, “I need to use the ladies room.” I walked towards the bathroom and waited till their eyes were off of me so that I can slip out the side door. I headed towards the ally where I knew the person in the window was hiding. It is the best place to escape to.

The person in the black cloak appeared in front of me in an instant placing a hand on my chin forcing me to look into his hate-filled eyes. “My brother was killed because of you princess.” He showed his fangs and leaned close to my face until he was inches from my lips. “You and your friends will pay for what you have done, but you are the person who I would like to start with. Once you are out of the way they will feel the pain of losing you, which will destroy them.”
I reached down into my boot and grabbed my vampire hunting weapon that I still kept with me just in case. I used the weapon when I was a hunter. I swung it at the man standing in from of me, but he stopped it.

“I see that you like making things difficult for me.” He placed his hand on my hunting weapon and sparks were flying everywhere from both of us. He tried to pull weapon away from me, but he could not; I kicked him away with the heal of my boot, and he growled at me. I pointed my hunting weapon at him, but sparks continued to fly around me.

“Interesting for a vampire to have a vampire hunting weapon. That is not something that you see every day.” the man his lips and ran towards me, but someone grabbed his arm in an instant. The person twisted his arm behind his back, stopping him from hurting me.

“You know it is a good idea to stay away from her?” Nichkhun said pulling out his vampire hunting weapon. He held it at the man’s neck, “Seoyoung are you ok? I just nodded at him and the man got out of Nichkhun’s grip.

“Why is a hunter helping her?” The man said looking at Nichkhun with red tinted eyes, “Vampire hunters are supposed to hate our kind.”

“Well she used to be a hunter until your so called brother changed her into a half-vampire. Then Kibum turned her into a full vampire after your brother nearly killed her. Not all vampires are evil. There are some vampires who are living amongst human’s and do not hurt them. Do you want a further explanation of do you get the picture.”

The vampire pushed Nichkhun back into a wall and I was going to help him, but I fell to my knees. The electricity was getting to be too much, but I did not want to let go of the weapon “I will be back for you Seoyoung.” The man disappeared in an instant.

Nichkhun got up and walked over to me; he pulled me up to my feet and tried to get my vampire hunting weapon away from me. I would not give it to him; I could hear my hunting weapon’s voice calling my name slightly.“Do you know who dangerous it is to use this now that you are a full vampire? That weapon can kill you if you overuse it.”

“I know, but I cannot give it up! It’s calling my name. It still wants to be with me.” I said to his as I looked down at the ground.

“You need to give it up or you will get yourself hurt. Why are people always after you?” Nichkhun took my hand and lead my out of the ally.

“I know, but”

“You need to let go of the past Seoyoung! It is going to get you hurt.” Nichkhun sighed when he ran into AJ and Jinyoung.

“Hey idiot what are you doing! Yaahhh Idiot Seoyoung answer me!” AJ smirked as he addressed me. “What did you do this time?” He looked down and noticed what was in my hand was sparking.

“We have to go to an activity that my company planned. They wanted me to fetch Miss Seoyoung.” Nichkhun smiled as he pulling me along and helping her into his car. He go in the driver’s seat a drove off.

“Soooo hyung.” Chansung popped his head out from behind the seat. He has been hiding in there to spy on what Nichkhun does, “Are you kidnapping Miss Seoyoung! You are as pretty as ever.”

“No I’m not kidnapping her. I am trying to make sure AJ and Jinyoung don’t find out what she is or what we are. I found out from Junho that Soohyun explained that AJ and Hoon not nothing of the vampire thing. Soohyun also does not trust them. I need you to call Wooyoung and tell him to come alone to the beach. Seoyoung is not able to let go of the vampire hunting weapon and it might consume her. Wooyoung is better at convincing her then I am. He has been in the business longer than me.”

“Got it Hyung.” Chansung pulled out his phone, “Wooooooooyoung Hyung we have a problem and we need your assistants!”

“What seems to be the problem?” Wooyoung asked, “I’m in the middle of looking for Junho. He is with Minyoung again. He is flirting with her again. She is only eighteen and he is twenty-one.”

“I know he is with her, but we have Seoyoung and she is not able to let go of the hunting weapon. She is telling me that she does not want to. Nichkhun hyung said she was not able to part with it and now it is affecting her. Hyung hurry and get here.”

---

Hoon looked at Kevin as they entered the dorm. He was wondering what Soohyun’s reaction was going to be.

“Soohyun hyung.” Kevin said in his musical voice. Kevin looked at him as he looked up from the script of the drama he was going to be in, “we need to talk to you about something.” Kevin said grabbing onto Hoon’s arms, and pushed him forward. “He knows what we are and I know what he is.”

“And what is that?” Soohyun asked.

“Hyung me and AJ are werewolf’s!” Hoon said and looked away. “I wanted to tell you sooner, but AJ said it was not the best thing to mention to you guys.”

---

Wooyoung arrived at the beach and found Chansung and Nichkhun with Seoyoung. There was electricity going up her arm, and she looked like she was on the verge of fainting. Wooyoung hurried over to her and placed his hand on hers. “Ella” he spoke her English name, “Let go of the weapon for me ok. It is going to kill you if you hold onto it any longer. Please do this for me. I do not want to lose you. I already lost you once and I do not want that to repeat.”

I looked at Wooyoung and let go of the weapon just as he asked. I fell forward into him and was staring at his neck. I my lips and smirked.

“Don’t even think about it.” Wooyoung lifted my chin to make me look into his eyes. “I know what you are thinking.” He helped me up to my feet and pulled out a blood pack out of his pocket and placed it in my hand. “Take that and you will feel better. It’s from a blood bank so don’t worry.”

“I hope it’s not poisoned.” I examined it.

“It is not poisoned.” Wooyoung said, “I would never hurt you ok.”

“Yahhhh what happened?” I heard a familiar voice and noticed it was

Authors Note: UPDATE Y-I-P-P-Y! I hope you like this chapter because I had fun writing it. A lot of 2PM and not U-Kiss in this chapter. More U-Kiss in next chapter