Chapter 17: Touch of Roses is Forbidden

Fallen Again

Chapter 17: Touch of Roses is Forbidden


I opened my eyes slow and realized that AJ’s arms were wrapped around my waist. I could finally see AJ’s peaceful side and not the side of him that calls me an idiot. He was sleeping next to me with no shirt on. All I remember was crying and AJ trying to cheer me up, poorly. He was not good at bringing someone’s mood up. He was terrible at it. I slowly lifted his arms from around my waist and got out of bed. I tip-toed to the door and exited my room.

I made my way through the living room where Kibum, Alexander, Soohyun, Junsu, and Wooyoung were sleeping. It seemed like Kibum was still tied up. I do not know what is wrong with him, but I will find out. Wooyoung was huggin onto Junsu. For once he did not look and act like the jerk her was. I was happy that they did not hear me. I made why way to Soohyun’s room where Junho was supposed to me.

I slowly opened the door and peeked in. I noticed he was still asleep. I slipped into the room and went over to where Junho was sleeping. I sat down on the bed next to him and looked down and his peaceful sleeping face. His head was wrapped with a bandage. I hope that being attack like that will not affect him. He is such a food person. I felt really bad that he got hurt because of me.

I was about to leave, but I felt someone take my hand and I looked down noticing that he was awake. I saw Junho looking up at me with a worried expression on his face. “Don’t cry anymore.” He sat up and whipped the tears away from my face. He looked like her gained color back in his face.

“Tears will always fall Junho. I am a person who likes showing her emotion unlike others. I am truly a bad at being a vampire.” I looked at Junho, “I know what I am thinking might sound stupid, but I have to do it.”

“Yahh what are you planning.” Junho asked as he caught my wrist as I was trying to escape, pulling me back to the bed. “Don’t tell me you are going to play their game. Games with vampires like them are dangerous.”

“It is the only way for this to go away Junho.” I looked at him. He really seemed to care about my well being even thou I was technically dead, “You got hurt because you were not supposed to be a part of the game. I was stupid in meeting you tonight. This would not have happened if I…” I tried to leave again.

“Don’t go!” Junho said as his arms laced around my waist. He pulled me down to the bed and looked into my eyes. “I got hurt for being not on my guard. It is not your fault and you don’t need to sacrifice yourself to those evil vampires.”

“I have to Junho, You got hurt and I need to fix things. Please let me go. You need to trust me. I know what I am doing.” I managed to get away from his grip, but before I left I felt his lips against mine.

He pulled away, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that.” Junho looked away with a slight blush on his face and sighed. Junho seemed to really like me, and it confused my heart even more. I don’t know what I want anymore. Love between a vampire and a hunter is forbidden. Love between a wolf and a vampire is forbidden. The person I love, Kibum is not the same person. I don’t understand any of this. That is why I need to go to them and play this little game of chess.

“I will be going now. Don’t tell anyone where I went.” I got up and headed towards the window and opened it. I climbed down the fire escape and went to the place that the mysterious text message told me to go.

A.N. - Finally updated. Sorry that fics are taking me so long. School has been busy and I am involved with a lot. I will try to update faster. I have a heavy work load. ENJOY sorry that its on the shorter side.