Chapter 1- New Beginning

Fallen Again

-Chapter 1- New Beginning

“Why are you leaving?” I cried out and watched Kibum pull me into a hug and kissed my forehead.  He was leaving for somewhere, but would not tell me a thing about where he was going.  He told me that things were going to change.  He was being kicked out of U-Kiss with Xander oppa things were different.

“I’m sorry I just have to for awhile; I know this is hurting you, but I have to do this.” Kibum lifted my chin and kissed me softly on the lips. He pulled away and placed a hand on my head, messing up my hair. “You have to stay with the company no matter what do you understand.   They will take care of you better than they took care of me.   You are safer with the rest of U-Kiss.  I may not be able to contact you for a while.”

He started to walk away from me, but I hugged him from behind. “Kibummie please don’t…” his lips toughed mine again. He hugged me once again, resting his head on top of mine.  “Seoyoung please your making this harder for me to leave. Your face, your smile will be with me on this adventure I need to go on.”

“Then my plan is working.” I puffed out my cheeks. “I don’t want you to leave Kibummie Oppa.”

“I know you don’t want me to, but I need to clear my head Seoyoung.  I need to do this alone and you will only get hurt if you come with me.  You need to stay here where it’s safe. Soohyun can control Dongho.  Eli can control Kevin.  Kiseop is just a big question mark.  I really do not know what goes on in his head sometimes.” He kissed me on my cheek “One last thing.  Play nice with the new U-Kiss members they need to be welcome warmly. DO not try to kill them in the middle of the night.” Kibum kissed the top of my head, “You know I love you Seoyoung, but I need some time to think.”  

Kibum picked up his bag “Seoyoung just promise me one thing don’t do anything stupid.  Oh and Xander Hyung will check up on you once he gets back from Macau he needed to clear his head to.” Kibum let go of me after giving me one last peck on the lip.  He walked off into the sunset.

I heard a beeping sound and opened my eyes. I sat up and was in NH Medias dorm in Japan.  I happy that I have my own room since Kevin is still flirtatious sometimes, Dongho just follows me like a puppy.  Soohyun is over protective.  Eli still calls me his pet, and Kiseop I’m not too sure, but I am always confused when I am around him.  AJ and Hoon are to two people I have yet to get to know.

I have been working on my Japanese promotions for the past few months. I continue to look back to the day he left and the day they arrived. They were different and had a vile smell to them; I did not like them, but had to keep my promise to Kibum.

I walked into the practice room and came to a stop when I saw Soohyun who was now the leader of the once leaderless group talking to the two new members. One of the members looked familiar to me. I think his name is AJ who was a former member of Paran the sunbae group of our company, and the other one who seemed shy was a former solo ballad singer named Hoon.

I headed over to where Kevin was sitting he did not look to happy until he saw me.  He stood up and gave me a hug, and I hugged him back since I knew that we both missed the same two people. “Noona!”

We sat down and he looked at my grim face, “He left didn’t he?” I nodded at Kevin’s question, “And you miss him?” I nodded once again. “Don’t worry noona I will protect you.” Kevin placed a hand on my shoulder.

Soohyun walked over to us, “Seoyoung this is AJ and Hoon they are the new members of U-Kiss. AJ! Hoon! This is Seoyoung she is a soloist under out company.”

“Hello welcome to the company and U-Kiss” I looked at them and then looked away.

I missed him so much; my heart started hurting every time I thought about him. I kept wondering where he was and what he was doing. I heard a knock on my door as I pulled my shirt on over my creamy skin. “Who is it?” I asked.

“Its AJ can I talk to you for a minute Seoyoung sii?” His voice sounded concerned. As much as I did not want to talk to him, I was a softy when it came to his sweet antics to get me to like him and not hate him.

I though back to when I crashed into him in the company.

“I’m sorry Seoyoung sii” He said sweetly as he held onto my arm to prevent me from fallen. His touch felt warm.  I looked at him and did not say a word. I just removed his hand from my arm and walked on.

“You can come in.” I said as I sat on my bed putting on my socks.” I watched as the door opened.  I saw AJ standing there with the dorkiest expression on his face. “What is it that you want?”

 “Manager Hyun told me to get you since we have to head to the set of your music video.” AJ placed a hand behind his head.  Did he just say we? Oh yea I forgot that Eli, Dongho, and AJ will be rapping in my new song and will  be making an appearance in the music video.

“Oh yea…the music video.” I stood up and grabbed my shoes. “Let’s go!”

We arrived on set and I was immediately dragged off to make-up and wardrobe.

Missing You ~Time To Love~  

(Seoyoung AJ Eli Dongho)

Oh Can't stop We won't stop

Oh Can't stop We won't stop

Oh Yeah You know we don't stop
Uh I just want you back

Aitai
Ima mo kidzukeba
Kimi wo sagaeru kara
Never forget you
I'll remember you
Dakedo This is over

Uh ano hi omoku tozasareta doa no
Mukou ni nokoru kioku ga All I know
Modorenai naraba kono mama de isso
Futari mata deau koto mo naku It's over
Mune no oku de Take it slow
Kono iburu omoi sae mo Let it go (Let it go)
Nando mo jibun ni iikikasu keredo
Kako ni wa dekinai kodoku na Everynight


Oh surechigai sugisatta One day
Oh furikaerazu susunda One way
Oh dakedo ima kidzuita nante
[Dongho/Seoyoung) All I want

Kanjou mo[Eli/Seoyoung] Going off the track
Ima demo [Eli/Seoyoung] I just want you back

Ano hi no ame mo kieteku kage mo
Kanashimi sae mo[Eli/Seoyoung] Baby this is meant to be

Aitai
Ima mo kidzukeba
Kimi wo sagaeru kara
Never forget you
I'll remember you
Dakedo This is over


Yo ima mo ano hi no mama wasurerarezu ni mada
Tomatta kioku no naka furueru hosoi kata
Furi tsudzukeru ame no naka jitto
Kimi ni kotoba mo kakerarezu ni It's over
Shinjitsu wa Never let you know
Utsumuita mamase mukete Let you go
Moteamasu dake no jiyuu dakishimete
Nanika ni Dedicate ? Kuuhaku no Everyday


Oh mata kyou mo sugisatta One day
Oh ate mo naku matte ita Some day
Oh dakedo mou kaeranai nante
[Eli/Seoyoung] All I want

Ano hi no [Eli/Seoyoung] chippoke na pride
Imasara [Eli/Seoyoung] Want you by my side

Ano koro kimi to
Sugoa hibi no
Nokoa imi mo
[Eli/Seoyoung] Baby this is meant to be

Aitai
Ima mo kidzukeba
Kimi wo sagaeru kara
Never forget you
I'll remember you
Dakedo This is over

Uh uh uh

Kono negai
Kanau no nara
Mouichido dokoka de aetara
Ii no ni


Koukai suru koto nante nai to
Mizukara maku wo oroa saigo
Futari egaita ren'ai no tenkai wa
Itomo kantan ni kuzure satta

[Eli/Seoyoung] Ichido no chansu That's all we need
{Eli/Seoyoung] Itsu kara surechigatta Destiny
Ima yarinaoseru nara torimodoseru kara
I'll promise I'm never gonna let you down girl

Aitai
Ima mo kidzukeba
Kimi wo sagaeru kara
Never forget you
I'll remember you
Dakedo This is over


(Cuz now I know that you're the one for me)

Aitai
Ima mo kidzukeba
Kimi wo sagaeru kara

(Girl you know that I just can't let you leave)
Never forget you
I'll remember you
Dakedo This is over

(But now we know that we were meant to be)
 

---

Kevin was on the phone; he leaned against the wall as he talking to someone, “Hyung where are you.” He was hanging out around the alleys of Japan with a baseball hat and sunglasses to hide who he really was.

“I cannot tell you where I am, how many times do I have to tell you that you idiot.” A frustrated voice came from the other end of the phone.  

“I know you cannot tell me, but I will keep asking till you break one of these days.” Kevin smirked as he took a from the ice cream he was eating.

“Is she doing any better than last time we talked Kevin.” The person had concern in his voice.

“She is doing better, but I am still worried about her.  She no longer has blood lust often as she used to.  Last month she nearly attacked me.”

“Good I taught her well to attack a erted little fishy” the person laughed.

“Yahhhh hyung that’s not funny.”

“Well I was just checking in, I have to go now. I am on to something.” The person said hanging up the phone.

---

I walked into a club with a disguise on; wigs are very useful at times like this.  I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink.  I just sat there and listened to the music blasting, making me forget who I was.  I wanted to forget all my pain so I continued to order and drink alcohol.

A few hours have passes and it was nearly three in the morning when I finally left the club. I looked at my phone and noticed there were twenty plus messages from Kevin. I decided to ignore them and head back to the dorm or go where my feet take me. I pulled the wig off my head and tossed it in the nearest trash can. I fixed my hair before I was on my way again.

I heard footsteps came to a stop and everything went black after that.  I had no clue what happened, but I sensed another creature that humans don’t think exist.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is chapter one everyone I hope you enjoy it. Hehehe The first part is a more detail part of when Kibum left. What is he up to hummm. Kevin hehe is protecting Seoyoung just like Kibum asked. Hummmmm AJ and Hoon big question mark. Does AJ like Seoyoung or does Hoon like her. I have plans or do I kwahahahah. Please comment and give me feedback Love YA