Chapter 4: Lustrous Envy

Fallen Again

Chapter 4: Lustrous Envy

Soohyun sighed and entered Seoyoung’s room. He came to a stop when he saw Kiseop asleep in there. He was lying on the bed next to her and had his arms wrapped around her waist. Kiseop’s face was inches away from Seoyoungs face. Soohyun sighed and walked over to Kiseop and woke him up.

Kiseop looked over at sleeping Seoyoung and then at Soohyun. He let go of her and sat up quickly. Kiseop rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms above his head. Soohyun gave him the eyes to go follow him and he did

Soohyun and Kiseop went into the living room to talk. It seemed like everyone was already asleep, but they were not too sure about that. “Hyung what is it?”

“What are you thinking fallen asleep in there?” Soohyun asked.

“I had to get Hoon out of the room and her hand was bleeding badly. She had fang marks in her hand. I don’t think Hoon and AJ are telling the truth to us. It is so obvious that they are lying.”

“I already know they are not telling me the truth. I will get to the bottom of this don’t worry. I will find out what they are not telling us. I will make them crack!” Soohyun smashed his hand on the coffee table.

“Seoyoung almost bite me and she…” she stopped and his cheeks were turning rosy.

“You know you cannot fall in love with her. She is in love with Kibum, and they have that connection with each other.” Soohyun said looking at Kiseop.

“I know she is in love with Kibum, but I cannot understand why she kissed me. I think she was confused and not feeling too well. I think something is messing with her lust again. She is losing control” Kiseop looked away from Soohyun’s eyes.

“She what?”

---

I woke up and everyone was asleep. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I saw the cute blowfish sitting there. I was wondering why he was up. I slowly walked behind him and rested my head on his shoulder. “Kevin…” I stared at his neck. “…I’m thirsty.” I my lips and Kevin was quick to move.

Kevin pinned me against the wall in an instant. He was so face and I was blown away by him. I could not move and get what I wanted from him. “You can’t drink from me. I thought you were over this Seoyoung.”

“I really need some blood Kevin. Please let me have a taste Kevin.” I said in a sedative voice. I noticed that Kevin was blushing. “Please Kevin” I gave him puppy dog eyes.”

“No!” Kevin said, “There is an alternate source to…” Kevin paused when I nuzzled my face near his neck. My fang pierced him slightly, but I pulled away when I came back to my senses.

I looked up and was inches from Kevin’s face. “Kevin what happened?”

“You don’t remember” He asked as I shook my head. Kevin pulled me into a hug. “You were attacked. I overheard Soohyun’s and Kiseop’s converstation how you were attacked by a vampire. That might have messed with you. I cannot believe you almost attacked Kiseop and you…”

“And I what?” I gave him a confused look.

“Nothing…forget I said anything” Kevin said. “You should rest you have to record with Soohyun hyung tomorrow.”

“But, Kevin I want to know!” I said cutely.

“And I am not going to tell you. Please get some more sleep.” Kevin asked letting go of me.

“Can I have some ice cream before you leave Kevin? I cannot really scoop it because my hand hurts.” I lifted up my dominate hand that had the bite marks in it.

“Ok I will help you get ice cream!” Kevin smiled as he headed to the refrigerator. I smiled at him as he headed over there. I sat down at the kitchen table and rested my head in my arms. I started to drift into a deep sleep.

---

Kevin turned around from the counter with a bowl of ice cream and chuckled when he saw Seoyoung was sleeping. He did not mind making ice cream for her; he was more concerned about her health and mental state.

Kevin quickly ate the ice cream and walked over to Seoyoung lifting her up in his arms, bringing her back to her room.

---

Hoon was leaning against the wall and watched Kevin walk into the direction of Seoyongs room. His gut feeling was right. He had a feeling that other five members of U-Kiss were not human, but he never expected them to be vampires.

He was shocked that Seoyoung was a vampire. She did not seem like one and he does not plan on telling AJ because his reacting is going to be poor to a situation like this. Hoon was going to take care of this himself.

Hoon walked back to his room and looked at sleeping AJ. He just sighed and collapsed next to him fallen into a deep sleep.

---

Soohyun and Seoyoung were in the recording studio late at night. Soohyun and Seoyoung will be singing a song together on U-Kiss NEVERLAND album. Soohyun looked at Seoyoung with worried eyes. After what Kiseop told him that she is becoming unstable again.

Soohyun looked at Seoyoung who was reading over the lyrics; he walked over and sat down next to her. “You will tell me if something was bothering you right.”

“I would Soohyun Oppa!” She smiled at him.

“Are you two ready to record.”

They both nodded and headed into the recording booth. They started to sing April Story that was going to be Soohyun and Seoyoung duet on U-Kiss NEVERLAND album.

eoddeon wooyeoneelado joha neol bol soo ittdamyeon
oori cheoeum mannan keu kileul eoneusae geodgo isseo
eejeon hwimeehae jyeobeorin nehmoseubeul
naneun ahjikdo jidarigo isseo

eoddeon oonmyeoneerado joha bada deurin soo isseo
oori cheoeum mannan keuddaero dola kal soo ittdamyeon
eedaero hwimeehaekyeo na eejhyeo jil soon eobseo
oori dashi mannayaman hae

nan neol gidarijanha neo bakkeh eobneun nan
cheoeum keu jarireul seoseongeego eesseo
oori gidarimeh eeksokhaejyeo seoroehgehseo meoleojigi jeoneh
jehbal oori dashi mannayaman hae

neodo jigeum eodiehseonga bogo isseulkka
oori cheoeum mannal ddaecheoreom noonee ogo isseo
jeoldae meoleojiji ma neo yaksokhaesseottjana
oori dashi manna saranghaeya hae

wae eejehya ahnayo nan neul algo isseottjyeo
naega manhee boojokaettdeon geonga bwayo
da ahneundeh eegijeokeen geo ahneundeh

keureom eojjojyeo ojik keudaeehyo keudaenehyo
nareul chaewijool dahn han saram

nahn neol gidarijahna neo bakkeh eobneun nahn
cheoeum keujirireul seoseongeego isseo
oori kidarimeh eeksokhaekyeo seoroehgehseo meoleojigi jeoneh
jehbal oori dashi mannayaman hae

nan neol gidarijahna neo bakkeh eobneun nahn
cheoeum keu jarireul seoseongeego isseo
oori kidarimeh eeksokhaejyeo seoroehgehseo meoleojigi jeoneh
eoddeohkehdeun neo dolahwa haroorado bballi deo
oori dashi manna saranghae ya hae


When they finished recording Soohyun looked over at me and he pulled me in a hug instantly. This song was making me think of Kibum. I was starting to wonder if he was ok.

“Seoyoung take a few minutes and we will record the ending again.” Their manager said. “You can come out of the booth if you like, but I did not move. I just cried into Soohyun’s shirt.

---

Minyoung was waiting in front of her new school in Korea. She was waiting someone to arrive. She continued to look at her watch. She sighed and continued to walk around. She noticed two boys walking down the road that looked familiar to her; it brought a smile to her face.

“I told you Junho you did not have to come with me to pick up Seoyoung’s sister.” Wooyoung said with his arms crossed.

“I wanted to come since I wanted to see Minyoung again. It’s been awhile since we last saw her.” He smiled.

“Yahhh you are not allowed to like Seoyoung’s little sister.” He said

“And you’re not allowed to tell Seoyoung that her sister is in Korea. I heard that U-Kiss and Seoyoung returned from Japan late last night. They finished their Japanese activities and recording U-Kiss and Seoyoungs newest Korean Album’s. Both albums should be coming out soon. I know U-Kiss is next week and Seoyoungs is two weeks after.” Junho said, “So are you going to make a move on her now that Kibum is not around.”

“I can’t it is against the rules.” Wooyoung said. “Let’s talk about that another time Junho. I do not want to talk about those matters in front of Minyoung.”

Wooyoung and Junho arrived and Minyoung ran to them hugging them. “Oppa’s” She smiled at them.

---

Shinwoo was walking out of school and saw Minyoung talking too two people that looked familiar to him he rubbed his eyes, but when he looked again they were gone. He must have been seeing things. He saw his fellow band mate and B1A4’s leader Jinyoung and hurried over to him. “Hyung.” He smiled at him, “What’s up?”

“Hyungs want us to meet them. They want to make sure we are keeping control around humans.” Jinyoung smiled

---

Kevin was being secretive again. He was on the phone with someone in a café that was far from U-Kiss dorm. No one really knew about the place. “Hyung! Something strange is going on. Seoyoung Noona is acting strange. She is going back to her old ways of lust. I am worried. She almost attacked me and Kiseop in one week.”

“I know, but I cannot come back yet. I need to keep this thing away from her and Seoul.” Kibum said.

“Where are you now Hyung? I want to see you.” Kevin said as he stepped into an ally to avoid fans.

“Not telling you?” Kibum said in a tired cold voice.

“Kibummie” Kevin heard a familiar voice on Kibum’s end of the phone, “Let me take care of that injury of yours.”

“Sorry Kevin I have to go” the phone line went dead. “

Authors Note: *runs away* Don't kill me with this chapter. Lalalala she is a vampire what do you expect. Same with U-Kiss well not AJ and Hoon. They are something else. I am going to make a new banner. I do not like this one anymore. Well I hope you like this chapter. I am bringing in 2PM again like last time and B1A4 since they are sooo cute like U-Kiss. ENjoy comment. Love ya