02.01.17

Perks of being alive

Hi everyone! How are you doing? I hope this finds you well :) I have been pretty much busy with life, going through several changes and all but I'm glad to be back again, especially in this new year of 2017. 2016 has been quite rough for me - so I hope it's going to get better this year :) Enough about me, I'm updating this fic to say several things. 

First of all, thank you so much for those who have been subscribing! As you know, this is a pretty old fic, the last time I updated was like more than a year ago lol but I'm glad there are still new readers! You guys are the best! I'm sorry I can't thank you individually like I used to, but I appreciate you all and I hope you enjoy reading this fanfic! It means a lot to me :) 

Second, you guys know I started another fic about last year, it's a sequel of this fanfic on Sunggyu's point of view. I made a poll and you guys voted to write it on Sunggyu's POV (I know how much many of you ship Sunggyu and Nara together HAHA), but apparently I was unable to continue that fic and I'm truly sorry for that. BUT, I have just created a new fanfic in relation to PoBA, it's a prequel and tells you the story of Woohyun and Sora: Pieces of Papers from You. I do really hope you guys would  check it out, and I would really try my best to finish it :') 

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say! I would really love catching up with you all, leave a comment or pm me if you guys wanna chat with me and whatnot, I would be really happy :') Have a great day everyone! I'll see you all in my new fanfic ^^