Taboo - Final

Taboo

The tall figure continued firing at the armed man until he ran out of bullets.  He looked at the man who was able to evade every bullet.  "Jang Dongwoo, so you're the one who killed my men," said the tall figure.  "Where is Myungsoo?  I believe he is missing and not dead otherwise you would have sent his body back as you did the others."

Dongwoo smirked but did not respond.  Instead he raised his sword and charged at the tall figure.

Seeing Dongwoo rush at him with the sword in his hand, the tall figure tossed his empty gun aside and drew out a blade concealed underneath his trenchcoat.  With his blade in hand, the tall figure engaged in a battle with Dongwoo.

Woohyun was finding it hard to breath and felt lightheaded.  He could barely move as his blood pooled around him.  He could only watch as his Captain and Dongwoo clashed swords.

The tall figure was momentarily distracted when he caught a glimpse of Woohyun on the ground.  The boy was losing a lot of blood.  He knew he had to get Woohyun to a hospital quickly.  He tried to end the battle but his opponent was relentless in his attacks.  Shock etched on his face when he noticed something in Woohyun's direction.

"Woohyun!" his Captain called out, trying to reach him, but his path was blocked by Dongwoo.

The cold sharp blade plunged into his back.  Blood gushed out from his mouth as he looked down at the blade protruding out from his chest.

The masked figure standing behind Woohyun pulled his sword out from Woohyun's body as the boy dropped to the ground.

Police sirens rang out as an army of uniformed officers arrived at the scene.  Realising that they were surrounded and outnumbered, Dongwoo and the masked figure escaped into the surroundings.  While the officers pursued the pair, the Captain ran over to the fallen Woohyun.

"Someone call the ambulance!"


"Sir!" Myungsoo stood dressed in uniform and saluted his Captain.

The Captain looked at Myungsoo for a moment before getting up from his desk and approaching the younger man.  "It's good to have you back," he said with a smile.  "I thought I lost you."  He pulled Myungsoo closer and they shared a passionate kiss which they had been deprived for so long.

When they finally pulled apart, Myungsoo had a solemn look upon his face.  "Though I have returned but Woohyun..."


In the quiet hospital room, Sunggyu sat beside the bed where Woohyun lay motionless.  His hands clutched onto Woohyun's.  Seeing the boy hooked up to the life support machine broke his heart but he was determined not to give up on this boy whom he loved.  He would wait for as long as it would take for the boy to wake up.  

Tell me, what should I do?

I've fallen in love with you so I will wait for you until the end of the world.

 

 

 

 

The End.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Thanks for reading.

Hope you all managed to pick up the hints and work out what was going on.