Taboo - Chapter 12

Taboo

When the final bell went, Woohyun quickly packed his bag and was about to rush out the door when he remembered what had happened.  A solemn look appeared on his face as he sat back down in his seat.  There was no need for him to rush anywhere today.  He figured that Sunggyu would not want to see him anyway.


Sunggyu glanced at his watch.  It was almost time.  School had finished and Woohyun should be arriving any minute to the antique store.  He would be sure to give Woohyun the key, figuring that the boy had forgotten to take it with him when he left for school earlier that morning.  

Sunggyu glanced at his watch again.  Several hours had passed and Woohyun had not turned up.  He wondered if something had happened to the boy.  


Woohyun sighed as he sat on the bench on the promenade overlooking the river.  It was getting late but he had nowhere else to go.  He wondered if Sunggyu was angry that he had not turned up at the store but he figured that it was best not to go there after last night.  He had never heard Sunggyu raised his voice like that and it startled him.  

As he sat there by himself, a figure approached him and took a seat beside him.  He glanced at the middle aged man in the business suit beside him, disappointed that it was not who he had hoped it to be.  He glanced away, ignoring the stranger only to be startled when the man placed a hand on his thigh.

Woohyun jolted in shock.  "What are you doing?" he asked, pushing the man's hand away from him.

The man grinned at him.  "How much?"

Woohyun's eyes widened in shock what the man was hinting at.  "You're mistaken," said Woohyun getting up to leave but the man grabbed his arm.

"You've been sitting here all night," said the man.  "Aren't you just looking for someone who's willing to pay?"

Woohyun felt offended.  "Let go!"

The man laughed while gripping Woohyun's arm.  "Come on, name your price."


Sunggyu passed by the promenade when he noticed two figures by the bench.  He was surprised when he recognised the younger figure but his eyes narrowed in anger when he saw an older man holding onto the boy's arm.

"Let him go!"

The man glanced at Sunggyu.  "Who are you?" he asked, gripping Woohyun's arm tighter.

Sunggyu's eyes narrowed in anger when he saw Woohyun grimace in pain.  "I said, let him go!"  Sunggyu demanded angrily.

When the man refused to oblige, Sunggyu walked up to him.  He grabbed the man's wrist and twisted it, causing the man to let go of Woohyun's arm.  The man screamed out in pain as he held his wrist.

"You're crazy!" the man cursed before walking away.
 
Woohyun stared at Sunggyu whose eyes were full of anger.  He almost seemed like a different person.  

Sunggyu cast his eyes on the boy standing there.  Without warning, Sunggyu pulled Woohyun close and wrapped his arms around the boy.  Woohyun was startled at the man's actions but before he even had a chance to react, he felt Sunggyu's lips pressed against his.  Woohyun's eyes widened in shock.  His instincts told him to push the man away, yet his body refused to listen.  Unable to resist the older man's skillful seduction, he found himself responding to the kiss.

The pair were wrapped in each other's arms with lips locked in a passionate kiss, blissfully unaware of the figure watching them from a distance.