Taboo - Chapter 14

Taboo

Woohyun was speechless.  To hear Sunggyu say those words caught him by surprise.  He did not know what to think nor how to respond.

Sunggyu noticed that the boy was quiet.  He had expected it to be like that.  Silence loomed between them for a moment.

Woohyun lowered his head to the ground.  "Did you love him?"

Sunggyu was surprised by Woohyun's question but he could understand why the boy was asking such a question.  "Yes."

Woohyun looked up upon hearing the older man's response.  Somehow he felt a little jealous.  He did not want to intrude into Sunggyu's private life but he had to know.  "What happened?  Where is he now?"

Sunggyu seemed hesitant.  He finally shook his head in response.  "I don't know."

Woohyun's face faltered.  "Then am I just a replacement?  Will you throw me away when he comes back?  Will you-"

Sunggyu immediately pulled Woohyun into his arms and held the boy tight.  "You're not a replacement," he assured the boy.  "If anything, I am afraid that one day you will get tired of me and leave me too just as he did.  But if that day does come, please don't leave without a word.  At least tell me that it's over so that I won't have to wait in hopelessness."


The figure watched as the pair walked away hand in hand.  He looked in the direction they walking in and knew where they were headed.  He quickly took out his phone and dialled a number.

"I need you to do something for me."


Sunggyu stood in the shower, letting the water run down on him.  He was so deep in thought that he did not hear the bathroom door open.  By the time he realised it, the shower screen door was opened and Woohyun stood looking at him. 

Sunggyu jolted in shock.  "Woohyun, what are you-"

He did not get get to finish what he was saying when Woohyun stepped into the shower and pressed their lips together.  Startled, Sunggyu took a step back but the boy lunged forward and wrapped his arms around him.

"I want to," Woohyun stated.  "With you."

Sunggyu shook his head.  "We can't," said Sunggyu.  "You're a minor.  It's against the law."

Woohyun did not seem to heed Sunggyu's words.  Instead, he crashed their lips together and proceeded to seduce the older man.


Sunggyu fought with his conscience for a moment but in the end, the temptation was too much.  He pushed Woohyun back against the wall and took control of the situation.  He kissed Woohyun so passionately that it left the boy panting for breath while he proceeded to rid the boy of his wet clothes.


Sunggyu looked at the sleeping boy in his arms.  For a brief moment, he regretted it.  For a man his age, he should have known better than too indulge himself in this guilty pleasure.  However, those thoughts faded away when saw the boy's serene sleeping face.  He gently caressed the boy's face and smiled.

He carefully slipped out of bed and got dressed before heading out the door.


He parked his car outside a house and walked up to the front door where he pulled out a key.  He unlocked the door and stepped inside the darkened house only to be confronted by a gun at his head.  He turned to look at the man holding onto the gun.

"Boss," said the man, quickly putting his gun away.

The man led him to a room and opened the door.  He stepped inside and looked at the person in the room.

"Myungsoo."