Little By Little

I WHAT?!

 

After hugging and saying goodbye to your oppas, you left with Jinyoung.

- We are here. He said and drove up the driveway, he shut off the engine and went out. You was still sitting in the car with a blank stare, the scene of Daehyun kissing Hymin repeat in front of you. “Which guy would fall for a girl like her, maybe an idiot? What I destroy her life, what about mine then? What I destroy her life, what about mine then?” Unaware of the tears running down your pale cheeks, you press answer.

Hello? Ann are you there? Where are you? Please say something. You close your eyes, you put a hand over your mouth so he couldn’t hear you cry.

- Zico come and help me with the bags in the car!

- Deh hyung, why are you back so early? A tall blond guy ask and put on his shoes and follow Jinyoung, he stop when he saw you in the car. Jinyoung look back at his dongsaeng.

- Get the bags and I will tell you what’s going on after I help her inside, okay?

Zico nod and did what Jinyoung told him, curious as he is he keep on looking at the blond girl that is soaked in her own tears that seems to will never end. He watch how his hyung pull her out, she just stand there. Jinyoung lift her up and carry her inside, Zico lock the car and walk after them but stop when he saw a phone on the ground. He pick it up, knowing is must be hers.

- Hello Ann…?! Zico put the phone to his ear and listen to the man on the line, wondering if he should say something or not. Pressing of the call and put it in his pocket he walk in, he put the bags down I the kitchen and wait for his hyung that have really much to explain.  Jinyoung walk down with heavy steps and scratching his head, he look at Zico who was standing with his arms crossed.

- Do we have any headache pills at home?

- In drawer, so how is she?

- I wish I could say she is fine, ugh that guy…if he only see how hard she work to make everyone happy. He say and gulp down the water and pills, Zico made a sign for him to continue.

- She is my best childhood friend that move to America that I told you about, remember?

- Deh.

- She is set up for an arranged marriage, they had a hard time at the beginning but it seems fine for a few weeks ago, they both study at Seoul Art University and they had a competition in JeJu. It was supposed to be held outside but then the bad weather ruined it all so the contest would have be canceled if Ann didn’t work all night and morning to fix the lounge for the contest without anyone know except me and my grandpa, not only that her soon to be husband kiss his girlfriend before she went up on stage.

- Wait let me get this right, she work hard to make the show go on and what she got back was the husband kissing his girlfriend?

- Yup and not only that he said she was the one who ruined his life and he never would like a girl like Ann.

- What kind of monster is he? Not because is important but did he kiss her in front of Ann?

- Yes he did, Ann gave up her life for a douchebag who made her sign a contract for their marriage and lie saying he want to give them a try and that he had break up with his girlfriend but why in the hell would he kiss his ex then?!

- Oh my… Zico look at the stairs and felt sorry for Ann.

- You want something from the store?

- Umm no is okay.

- Okay please look after her and make her eat something, she haven’t eat anything for almost two days.

- Deh hyung, drive safe. Jinyong left and Zico started to make rice porridge for Ann, quickly he made it and place a bowl, spoon and a glass of water on a tray and walk to the guestroom. He knock but got no response so he open the door and peek in, she was sitting on the bed with the same expression she had when he saw her before. Zico put the tray on the desk and slowly walk to Ann, he sat down beside her.

He pull up the phone from his pocket and gave it to you, you stare at it for a while before you took it.

- Thank you… You said quiet and husky but Zico could hear you anyway, he pat you on the shoulder.

- I don’t know how hurt you are but I know is hurt must hurt as hell even though that please eat some porridge so Jinyoung hyung and me don’t have to worry so much, okay? He ask you softly and you nod, you took his hand and look up at him.

- Thank you and sorry for the burden I will or have become to you.

- There is nothing you should be sorry for, I just glad I can help you go thru so don’t think you are a burden to us.The next thing she did was very unexpected, she hug Zico.

- Thank you very much… Zico slowly put his arm around her, suddenly she fall. If Zico didn’t held her she would be lying on the floor, he look at her scary pale face.

- she have fever! He said out loud when he touch her forehead, he carry her to his car and speed of to the hospital. He call Jinyong and told him about how you faint and have fever, they arrived and you went in for a checkup right away.

(Let's say Zico look like this when he find out that you have fever.)

- Sir you need to fill in this form. The nurse gave him a pen and a form to fill in, Zico took it and read though it. The doors open and in came Jinyoung with panic written over his face, he stop at Zico.

- Where is she? How is she?

- The doctor are checking up on her in the room but we can’t go in yet hyung, doctors orders. Zico let go of Jinyoung’s arm and gave him the form, he began to fill it in.

 

Zico phones ring, he excuse him and went out to pick up.

- Hello.

- Zico could you come and pick us up at the airport now?

- Now…? Yeah I be there soon, I need to do something first.

- Okay thank you dongsaeng.

 

Zico went in to Jinyoung and tell him about that he need to pick up his friend on the airport, Jinyoung said it was okay. Zico left to pick up bap, all the way he keep praying that nothing serious have happen to Ann.

 

 

(Daehyun pov)

 

- Daehyun what was you…ugh! The frustrating Youngguk ask or half yell at black hair guy that was lying on the bed, he couldn’t look at his dongsaeng without want to punch him in the face so Yongguk left the room.

- I’m not going to ask you why you did something so stupide now but later you need tell us, you guys go and pack your bags we are flying back tonight. Zelo you stay and help Daehyun and I will fix your bag, I need to see what Youngguk is doing now.

- Deh hyung.

- I said it was not a good idea…

- Yongjae! Himchan said and pinch him on the side, he whine and left to his room.

- Hyung… Zelo said and look at his foolish hyung, he took up his phone and gave it to Daehyun.

- What is it?

- Just shut up and press play! Sorry… Dae did as he was told, he could not believe what was on the clip Zelo show him.

- Why didn’t you show me this before, I blame Ann when she was innocent! Daehyun yell and push Zelo away from his bag and throw down his clothes and close the bag, he open the door and turn around.

- The time is ticking Zelo, come on we need to get on the last plan.

- Deh hyung! Deahyun walk to their others room with a giggling Zelo behind him, soon all of them was sitting on the plan.

Once they were in Seoul Youngguk call their friend Zico to pick them up, Daehyun on the other side try to call Ann for god know how many times but still nothing from her.

- Did she answer?

- No she didn’t even pick up like the other time.

- Are Zico coming or do we need to take a taxi?

- He are coming, Daehyun you sure you can drive home by yourself?

- Deh hyung, she might still be home if I go now.

- Drive save and you can call us anytime, sorry about earlier. Yongguk said and hug Daehyun.

- Is okay, bye. Soon after Daehyun left Zico arrived, they got in.

- Sorry for this.

- Is okay hyung but why are you home earlier, I thought you were going to be there for 2 weeks.

- Yeah but things got complicated.

- Oh so where do you want me to drop you of then?

- You can drop us all at my house.

- Okay. Soon they arrived at Yongguk’s house and they got out.

- Thanks.

- You welcome, bye bye! Zico drove of back to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

          What happen next? Hmm I wonder too :D hahaha  So Zico are going to get things heat up here is the only I can tell you know ;)