Contract

I WHAT?!
You got out and walk to the entre when a couple that was making out block your way, you mentally puke at the scene. 
- Oppa promise not to fall for her.
-  You the one I want, not her. The guy in brown jacket said to his girlfriend in  short dress  that look like a T-shirt, when you look closer you saw that girl was Hymin from your class and her boyfriend. 
- Excuse me. They move a bit soy you could pass them, once you got inside you was lead to a private room.
 
 
- Annyeonghaseyo. You said and bow to the elders around the table, you hug your grandparents before sitting down on one of the two empty seat.
- This is my granddaughter Choi Ann, this is the Jung’s.
- Nice to meet you all, grandpa why did you lie to me? He gazes at your parents before responding you.
- I’m sorry I lied to you but I didn’t know how to get you home if you knew about this.
- Probably not…
- See! 
- Yeobo you have to blame yourself, she takes after you. Your grandma said and blinks to you and made everyone laugh at him.
- Did I miss something? Daehyun said and bow just then you turn around to see the same guy with the brown jacket, you quickly turn back so he didn’t see your face. 
 
 
 
- No nothing. You answer clam but deep inside you was killing yourself. * Buddha don’t play with me now, you can’t be serious?! How can I marry a guy that have a girlfriend, why so cruel?! *  
- This is my spoiled grandson Jung Daehyun.
- Hadbabuhjee…
- Annyeonghaseyo Choi Ann imnida. You bow to him and revealing your face, Daehyun felt how the breath stuck in his throat.
- And soon Jung Ann I guessing. He said and send you his killer smile but you keep your poker face on.
- As you know you will be marry each other…
- But I’m too young!
- Daehyun you are 20 and Ann will be 18 in a few days.
- Still...
- You will move to your own house on Monday but we were thinking to make the wedding in 2 months, what do you say? 
- Like we can do something about it. You mumble low but Daehyun heard you and raise a brown at you.
*What?! Is she really the lady I’m marrying?!  A lot of girls would die to be in hers shoes!*
 
-  Hmm yeah… Not to be rude but tonight I thought about to meet up with my friends that I haven’t meet in years, would it be okay if I leave first? 
- Oh yes honey, just be careful.
-  Daehyun give her a ride. His appa said.
- No no need, is not lo… Daehyun cut you off.
- Is okay I will also meet my friends so I can drop you off first. He said and stand up, waiting for you.
- Um thanks.
 
You walk out and was about to go to the left when he took you in the arm, you turn around and look at him.
- My car is park over there. He point at the black car a few meters from you.
- Yeah that’s good for you, in fact I have someone to pick me up already. Bye see you on Monday!
 - Wait, here. He handle you a paper.
- What is this?
- Our marriage contract.
- Oh good let see. You read the paper.

*Don’t tell anyone about our marriage, do not including our friends/dates.

*Don’t touch each other, just hold hand when the elders are around.

*Act like a marriage couple around elders and at home.

*Cook for me every day ( 9 side dish at every meal )

 
- I agree, you have a pen so I can sign?
You finish right when Jin arrived, you wave to him. 
- Okay, see you on Monday. You walk to Jin before he could say anything, he watch the guy kiss you on the cheek and you blush like a little school girl. He got in his car and drove off to meet up his friends at the underground club.
 
- Now princess let me drive you to your friends. Jin said as you put your arm around him, you smile.
 
- Off we go oppa. You said and lay you head on his back as he drove off, the beautiful view flash in front your eyes. 
 
- We are here. You got off and look at the café and then the packed parking lot, you raise a brown at Jin who just chuckle.
 
- Wow many young adult really like to hang at the café on a Friday night, huh? You said as you smile, he took your hand and lead you inside.
 
 - Why do I get the feeling you don’t believe me? Jin said as he open a door behind the café, you walk in. 
 
- No is just this don’t look like a club if you say so…
 
 - Just wait and see. You walk deeper down and you heard loud music on full volume, you guys finally hit the ground.
 
- Have a good night and dance your off! The guarded say as he let you in, he blink to Jin.
 
- So does it look more like a club now? You scan the crowded dance floor, some that was chilling at the bar or the VIP zone.
 
- Yeah…
 
- Come on let’s join they others. He said as he drag you along with him to the VIP area it was your friends with their new friends, he sat down and pull you down with him.
 
- So say me my baby how was your first meeting with your husband?
 
- He is handsome but he has a girlfriend that doesn’t like me…. Oppas let’s dance I like this song! You said and drag Jin and Soryong with you and the rest follow, you guys was having fun, laughing, singing along and just enjoy your time when a girl bump into you.
 
- get out of here you can’t even dance. You turn around to see who this girl was, in front of you Hymin was standing and smirk at you.
 
 - Oh hey so nice to see you again…not.
 
- Why are you still here? This is a dance club not an amateur club, now get lost. She said and wave you away, you keep calm but was boiling inside.
 
- So why are you here than?
 
- Please everyone here know I’m a great dancer.
 
- How about a dance ballet then, or are you afraid?  You said as the music stop and everyone was looking at you two.
 
- Call just be prepend to lose.  
 
- Don’t dry your tears so hard, DJ play the music! The crowd move away leaving a big spot for you two, you show her to start. She did a y dance that was too much kind of ty, you was disgusted by her performance and so was her friends.  She smirk at you as she got up from the floor, you took of your jacket and throw it to Daeryong.
 
 

Daehyun POV

On the other side BAP ask Daehyun about his meeting.
- Hyung was she pretty?!
- Hurry and tell us who she is!
- Um you know that new girl…
 - Choi Ann?
- Yeah her she will soon be… Jung Ann..
- You are going to marry my wife?!
- Did hyung got the pretty nonna?! Zelo said and pout while blinking,  Youngjae just pat Zelo on the back.
- So will you break up with Hymin now?
- No…? He told them about the contract and that a guy pick you up and that he kiss you on the cheek.
- Uuu hyung got burn by his wife on their first meeting.
- Whatever…have you someone seen Hymin?

“ - Now give it up for our two beautiful girls, girls let make this ballet interesting okay?!

- Always!

- Now let’s give it up for Hymin! “

 

- Look like you girl is going to ballet against who?
- I don’t know but I’m totally going to see this. Yongguk said and made his way through the crowd as the rest of the members follow, now they was standing with your friends which mean they facing your back. 
- Hyung this is too much for me… Zelo said as he cover his eyes, HImchan hug him patting him on the head.
- Look what Hymin did to our baby… He got cut off by the DJ.

 

"- Wow that was some iness from Hymin, now Ann you think you can beat her?!

-  I will go easy on her! "

 
- Huh is that your wife that is going to ballet your girlfriend?
- Wife?! E.den ask in surprise making your friend turn to BAP, Daehyun look at him.
- You are the guy who is going to marry my baby?
- Who?
- Choi Ann.
- Yes that is my soon to be wife…
Kris was about to say something when the music started and they all turn their attention to the dance floor, she took of her jacket reliving that she was wearing  a thank top.
- Hyung she are awesome!
- God Daehyun I’m jealous of you.
-  Yeah she is really good.
- So you are they guy who is marrying Ann, well you are okay.
- Yeah you should be very happy to have a wife to cook you delicious food every day, hyung  I will miss her! Rap monster whine and hug Soryong.
 
 

“ -  And the winner is Ann! Wow girl that was both y and professional, let’s give it up for her! 

- Ann, Ann, Ann, Ann, Ann, Ann. "

The crowd cheers for you, you bow and walk over to the guys.

 
- Baby girl you was awesome! L.joe said and kiss you on the head, you giggle and look up to see your husband and his friends there. You just eye him until Zelo plop his head in front of you along with Jongup.
- Nonna you was great!
- Will you do a couple dance with me for the competition, please?
- Hehe thanks guys, umm I will think about it…
- What are you just going to leave your crew? 
- No I can do both and beside you guys have already find new crews, I’m going see you tomorrow.
- I will send you home or you prefer your husband? Jin flash you an innocent smile, you look over to BAP and right then Hymin show up beside Daehyun.
- No oppa I like you better. You said and hook arm with Jin and walk away while Daehyun face turn darker. BAP chuckle at him and so did your friends.
- You I hope she don’t give you such a hard time. Kris said and pat him on the shoulder.
- We need to go now, I think we will be meeting more in the future.
- Yes see you on Monday, bye.
 
Jin drove you home safe, you hug him goodnight before going in. You said goodnight to your parents and got ready for bed, once you lay down your phone ring.
 
*Unknown number? * You decided to answer anyway.
- Hello.
- So you haven’t sleep yet? * Daehyun, how did he get my number?*
- What do you want and how did you get my number?
- Don’t need to be rude too your husband.
- Seriously what do you want? 
- Just to say goodnight to my wife and to remind you we will move to our house on Monday.
- Like I will forget it? Bye, see you on Monday. You was about to hang up when he did some kiss sound on the other side and your eyes wide.
- Yah want me to dream nightmares?! 
- I know you love it! He hang up, you save his number under “ Don’t answer” and with that you fell asleep.