Arrived

I WHAT?!

 

( You  guys talk in English )

You was awake by Kris who nudged you, you open you eyes and look at him.
- Time to wake up beautiful, we will arrived in 30 minute.
- Deh oppa. * 30 minute? Have I sleep for almost 14 hours?! * You sat straight up while yawing, you took your bag and went to the restroom. You wash your face, brush your teeth and comb your hair before returning to your seat between  Kris and Rap moster. You saw they all have change cloths and now help each other to style their hair, you roll your eyes and sat down. 
- Ann you going to go like that? L.joe ask you, you look att your plain jeans and white tank top with a black  oversize hoddie over.
- Yeah..? Is there something wrong with that? You response making all the guys scan your clothes, you hit them lightly.
- Stop it I'm just going home...
- Right but we will have dinner at your house which means we are your guests. Rap moster said while fixing his cloths.
- Yeah, where do you want  come with this?
- You should dress up, because you are having guests and you came back home after 3 years.  E.den said and look at himself in the mirror.
- We don't want your parents to think we turn you into a tomboy, right? Daeryong said.
- Yah! Okay okay stop complaning I will go and change, happy? You said and grab your bag before going to the restroom again. 
- Very happy.
 
You put on short denim shorts, a black tank top and checkered shirt tied around the waist along with your sneakers. Plus that you put on a light natural makeup, you ruffel your hair before going back out.
- Is this okay, now? They look up and smile while giving you the tum up, you smirk and sat down. Soon you land, you find your bags fast and walk to the gate.
Your stomach growl loud making the guys look at you, E.den put a arm over your shoulder and lead you to starbucks.
- Sweetie pick what you want oppa will pay. He said and tightening his grip on you, making it look as you two was dating.
- Aww oppa why are you being so cute? You said and pinch his cheeks making they other laugh, you laugh so much when he flush red that you bump into the person next to you.
- I'm sorry. You said and turn around to bow when you look up you saw a buch of handsome guys all blonde, the guy you bump in look quite angry but than he smile.
- Is okay. He said in english and turn away to his friends that was giving you appreciative glances, you smile and wave to them.
 
 
( Daehyun's POV )
 
 
He was angry at his grandpa for this arraged marriage to a girl he never have meet not to say she is just a  child! They was at the airport wating to see his " wife " when someone bump into him, he was going to yell at that person but nothing came out from his mouth when he saw who is was.
- I'm sorry. She said in english and bow to him, she look at him and smile.
- Is okay. I manged myself to respons in english, I look back at my friends to see them almost drowl over her. I turn back to see she was in some tall guy arms, he turn to the guys and wpie their mouths.
- Ugh behave yourself...
- Don't you have eyes?! Himchan said.
-  Of course I have...
- Dude she was hot! Yongguk said in a deep voice.
- That nonna was so cute and her english, aah. Zelo said and did dreamy eyes.
- Okay I got your point, now let's find her.
 
 
Not knowing he already meet his wife, they wait and wait but no girl with long black hair and big innocent eyes came out. Around 12pm they decidet to give up and go home and get some sleep before they needed to go to school.
 
 
 
 
 

 

                                                                     Wow they finally met but why do they not recognize her?