The truth

I WHAT?!

 

You barely managed to open the door before your parents ran out to hug you and kiss you over the whole face, you laugh and back away.
- Umma appa, I miss you! 
- Oh sweetie welcome home!
- Appa miss you very much! You dad said and pull you in another hug,  tighter than the last one.
- Appa…can’t..breath…
- Oh sorry.
- Guys come out. You said and plop your head through the door, they nod and came out.
- Umma appa this is my friends from the state, guys don’t forget you are in Korea. You said and look at them waiting for them to bow.
- Annyeong-hasimnikka. They said and bow 90 degrees, your parents look at each other before laughing.
- No need to be formal, you are family now.
- Sorry if it sounds rude but huh? Kris said making Mr. & Mrs. Choi.
- You are basically in the family now when you are Ann’s friends.
- Come on let’s go in and you can tell us how it was in America.
 
 
- Wow I’m so full…
- Kamsahamnida!
- Dongsaeng now I know where you learn to cook so delicious. L.joe said and pat on his tummy, your parents gave your curious glances.
- Boys did Ann cook when you live in the state? Your appa said.
- Neh, she would kill us if we touched her kitchen.
- Huh, sweetie how come you never cook for us? Your umma said.
- I don’t know, guess that I did not want to be food poisoned. 
- That’s mean…
- So how is harabeoji? 
- Ann about that…
- Yeah…?
- He is perfectly healthy, he just want you to come home…
- So you lie to me?! You flush red of anger, the boys look at you and quickly got up to get your makeup bag. They decided to make Rap monster the victim, Mr. & Mrs. Choi just watch confusedly.
- Do you know what they are doing? Mrs. Choi whispered to her husband only to see him smile.
- I think they helping us with Ann’s anger, I must say he/she is really pretty. He smiles as he saw Rap monster transform to a girl.
- Why me, why? Rap monster whine.
- Want her to be mad and hit you instead? E.den said and smirk at his dongsaeng.
- Wow yeppeo-dah! The twins said, you lastly brush on pink blush on him before look at your parents.
- Okay, so why did he lie to get me home?
 
 ( Rap monster )
- So you can attend your own wedding… That make you and the boys gasp and all the eyes was on you.
- Yo..you..mean I…I are going to..to..get married? You shutter and grab the nearest person to you which was Daeryong, you started to paint his handsome face.
- Yes that’s why…honey please forgive us but we can’t argue against harabeoji.
- Why? I’m still young…
- We know, we are sorry but he seems like a good guy…
*Guy? Right I need a man if I going to get married but how is he?*
- Is okay I know if grandpa have decided to do something he will make happen no matter what, is just to be in his law…
- Ann… Your mother started to cry.
- Guys I think is time for get going to your apartment, we have school tomorrow…
- Yeah you are right, are you sure you will be fine? Soryong said and held you by the shoulder, you look him in the eyes and nod.
    
They all left and you return inside, once you saw your parent you couldn’t hold back the tears anymore and let them fall. As they fall you fall down on your knees, your lovely parents hurry to you and hug you.
- I don’t know him, never met him yet I’m going to marry him…
- Ann…
- I haven’t achieve all the things I want yet…
- Sweetie, we know you are a strong girl that will survive this marriage and achieve your dreams. Your appa said and wipe away your tears.
- Just remember to do what you like and love what you are doing.
 
You nod and walk to your old room, you smile when you saw it was like you left it.
You wash up before dumping yourself on the bed, soon you drift away to sleep.
*Tomorrow is a new start and you will finally meet your sunbae after all this years, wonder if they recognize me? Seoul art university, here I come! *
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                     
                                                                                               Damn he just is to cute!

                 Now they both know they are going to get married but not to each other...shhh I won't tell you was is going to happen.