The show must go on!

I WHAT?!

- You all have been training hard for tomorrow and I’m so sorry to disappoint you all, but we have a problem…is a storm coming and we won’t be able to have this   competition.

Students sigh and was whining, some say is was wasted of their time, although it was not your fault you started to feel guilty about this all.  

“ No this can’t be happening, I finally have courage to perform and this is what you give me?!”

 

- We are really sorry…I’m sure you guys would have won this year.

- We can have it in the lounge, right sunbae?

- No I’m sorry we won’t be able to book and decorate it in time, no ide to give it a try. Is late and everyone is tired so let’s go to bed and see what we can do tomorrow.

 

 

- That really , come on let’s go to bed.

- Yeah is really is. You walk to the lift, Daehyun look worried at you. You guys parted and you and Dae went to wash up, you throw yourself at the bed.

- Ouch!

- What happen are you okay? Dae ask from the bathroom, you rub the red mark on your collarbone.

- Yeah, the bed wasn’t that hard before.

- You hurt yourself on the bed? He giggle at you.

- Stop it, is… You pulled of the blanket a small square box was hide under there, you lift up the box.

- When did I put a box in the bed or is it yours? Daehyun walk up to you, he took the box and open it.

- No is your present, happy birthday.

- Omo you didn’t have to! Thank you so much! You hug him tight, he turn you around and put on the neckless for you.

 

Tossing and turning you just couldn’t fall asleep unlike Daehyun who was sleeping like a dead person next to you, giving up you put on your training suit before going down to the lobby.

- Hello, how may I help you?

- Hi, I was wondering if is possible to book the lounge for tomorrow?

- Hmm, may I ask why? Is usually book for week’s even months beforehand.

- Yeah I know that but we are supposed to have a competition tomorrow and as you see it will be storm here, heavy raining, thunder and strong wind (you might fly away). And it won’t stop for days plus everyone are so sad about it, they work so hard for this and now is ruined of the weather. You put your arm on the desk to support your head, the man smile gently at you.

- Do you know what? You are just like your grandpa.

- Huh, you know my grandpa and me?

- Don’t you remember me? I’m hurt. He said and act hurt, you look at him trying to remember then “BINGO”.

- Grandpa Jung aren’t I’m right?! He laugh and nod, you bow to him.

- Welcome home. He hug you and pat you on the head.

- You have grown so much I almost couldn’t recognized you, come with me and tell me about your life in America.

- Hmm where do I start? I meet some new friends that help me to build my confident and was accepting me for who I’m and believe it or not they are Korean well besides the twins, yeah that was pretty much all.

- I’m really happy for you so now you are here on vacation?

- No I’m here to stay, here back in Korea to get married in a couples of weeks. You said ashamed and look down, he ruffle your hair.

- That old fox never change but let me give you a tips, sometimes is batter to think with the heart than the brain that make us fear a lot. Who know you tow might be the one for each other?

- Unfortunately is not easy like that, this is reality not a fairy tale.

- Even if you misunderstand and fight with each other now is not going to get the weeding to disappear, you have to be strong and face the facts.

- Only if it could be like a fairy tale…

- Unfortunately to have a fairy tale marriage and love is no good.

 

- Why?

- Once you wake up you will face problems and your heart might hurt so bad, the point is a marriage is unhealthy if it is perfect. You need ups and downs in your life with or without him, just listen to your heart and you will understand.

-Thank you, I will remember your words.

- Good so here is the hall, is nothing very particularly about this room. Just a room that needs something, is just a few staff that have their night shift now.

- Oh...

- I will tell them to help you here.

- No is fine, I don’t need help.

- Okay if you are sure, here is the keys to the storage and the room.

- Thank you grandpa J!

- See you tomorrow and don’t overwork yourself, goodnight.

- Sleep tight, goodnight.

 

You pull up your sleeves and tie your hair before you began to move things around, as you place the last chair around the scene the door open behind you.

- Miss your coffee, an order from director Jung.

- Aha thank you, could you please help me with one thing?

 - As you want my long lost friend.

- Long lost friend, who are you?

- Don’t you remember me baby hippo? You gasped, it couldn’t be Jung Jinyoung?!

- Is it you Jinyoung?

- Long time no see, give me a hug!

- Oppa, I miss you so much!

- Ehh what is this, when did you began to talk like that? He laugh and audit you and so where you at him.

- What should I say I don’t miss you then, tsh mean as usual. Nothing change about you…

- Feels good to have you back home big baby, grandpa told me everything. And I have change, I have become even more handsome never thought I could be more handsome.

- I must admit that you have become handsome, is just like a caterpillar that have become a butterfly.

- Yeah did you just compared me to a caterpillar?

- No… You back away from him as he walk against you, you ran around the scene.

- Get back here, baby hippo!

- Yah your goldfish I said is like a caterpillar…..*breathe*that become a butterfly, I didn’t ….*breathe*compared you with it. You was so busy laughing at him that you didn’t even notice that he was standing next to you, he look at you. Tears was form in your eyes, he put his hand in your side and tickle you, and you try to stop him.

- Okay okay oppa I give up, stop it I can’t breathe… He let go of you, you collapse on the floor.

- I really miss the old days, here get up now or they will think I’m beat you down. He help you up, you look around.

- Is was good days, I miss it to. Okay no I need to get all this done before everyone wake up.

- Let’s do it together and you have to tell me all about that guy you are marring.

You two began to work and you told him everything and then I mean everything, he was after all your best friend since you were born. Hours and hours pass by, Jinyoung sat down and stretching out his body. The loud crack from him made you turn around and look at him.

- Yo old man let’s go and order flowers and handle out the papers.

- Baby hippo I’m NOT old! Let’s go, I’m hungry.

 

You lock the room and walk after Jinyoung, you made a big flower order and on the way back you bought some fresh bake bread with you. You organized the flower in the room before going out to the lobby, he gave you a bunch of paper.

- For Daehyun?

- Yes. You answer and walk to the lift to handle the papers out, Jinyoung shake his head and took the stairs and began to post it to all the guests.

 

 

 

- Jung Daehyung, I bought fresh baked bread, want some?

- Where have you been? He ask in a harsh voice, you could see he was kind of mad in his eyes.

- Someone is grumpy, I couldn’t sleep so I went to the beach.

“Knock knock” Dae open the door.

- Sunbae want all of use to gather downstairs now. He nod, you walk past Dae and went down to everybody.

- So as you might have seen and read the contest will go on.

- Jinga?!

- That’s right, I will presented you the decorate lounge that somebody very close to me did for you all last night and morning.

- Wow did she/he work all night for us?!

- Yes.

- Daebak!

- Baby hippo, I must say you really know how to make big changes.

- Shh oppa, is a secret but thank you.

- Sorry I forgot, you sure know your thing.

- I’m the fairy and you are my butterfly, this all was created by a fairy and her butterfly. You both laugh and he nudge you, on the other side was Deahyun watching you and the red hair guy.

 

- See what did I say? Don’t trust her, you don’t know anything about her. He look at Hymin that was standing next to him, with anger boil inside of him, he left to his friends.

 

- Okay students off to prepare yourself, I will give you 3 hours and then the show can begin!

 

Everyone cheer and soon the room was empty, you went to Mr.J.

- Thank you, you have make this room very beautiful.

- No thank you for letting us have the show here, umm grandpa J this sound little weird but may I borrow some money from you? I have lost my wallet…

- Yes you can, you are like a child to me.

You went shopping the outfits for your numbers and nothing from Dae except from the harsh question this morning.

 

Dae was with BAP and try on clothes and shoes, he took off the black jacket and sat down on Zelo’s bed. Something on the night table caught his eyes, Ann’s pink wallet. But why was it there? He took it and open it to check if it was hers but immediately regret it, the photo of you and Jinyoung.

 

 

- Daedae are you coming is about time, let’s go!

- Deh coming! He quickly put the wallet in his pocket and went down to the hall with the guys, he look after you but you was nowhere to be found.

The lights turn off and the spotlights went on the stage, all students was standing backstage but still Ann wasn’t there.

- Looking for me?

- Hymin, what do you want?

- One last kiss than I will leave you alone but it must be exactly before I go up on the stage, can you at least give me that? She ask in a crying voice, Daehyun saw right then you and that guy.

- Yeah..

- Welcome to a show you will never forget, now let’s give it up for our first competitor Hymin!

 

- Daehyun oppa? Daehyun went to Hymin and kiss her and like Hymin was counting on the camera film it so it show up on the big screen, he look at you in the corner of his eyes.

You was standing there with straight face and look at Daehyun with Hymin in his arm, Hymin smirk at you. Even though you look like you didn’t care outside but inside you was all destroyed, L.joe turn you around and was going to go to Daehyun but you took his hand.

- Is not worth it oppa, I can handle this on my own.

- Hymin, will you come up on stage now?

 

Almost every group have perform is was just you, BTS, Teen Top and BAP left before some duet.

- Ann are you okay?

- Deh oppa.

- I’m really sorry for last time is was stupide of me to do that to you, can you forgive me?

- Oppa I have already forgiven you.

- Jingja? You nod and he hug you, Rapmom join you guys and the rest of BTS as Teen Top did the same.

- You don’t need to have just a man when you can have us all nonna. Jungkook said and you smile at his cuteness.

- You are right, okay let’s do our best on the show!

- Now let’s give it up for 6 handsome boys that dance sharp as knifes, Teen Top!

- Fighting oppa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsnS6HfAup0

- Wow that was amazing, give it for them! Now we will have another 6 flower boys with the powerful performance, let’s give it up for BAP!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ3a2DRwhfk

- That was a really awesome show, thank you guys! Mixing hip pop and rock, I’m here presenting BTS!

- Fighting!

- You like our number?

- Yeah I didn’t know you could be that y on stage.

- I was y right? Chunji flirt and was push away by Changjo.

- Hyung maybe y but I was hot like fire up there right. He said and put an arm around your neck, L.joe hit his arm away.

He held you like that

- No touching, understand?!

- Owww oppa they aren’t bad and they would never do something on me, if they don’t want to get kill by you.You said sweet and held L.joe’s hand, he crack up and  hug you.

- Woow Ann you are sure fast to find new. A voice said behind you, you turn around and saw you dancing team that just had flew to Jeju from Seoul and Hyuna.

- Unni’s! You really came?! Thank you very much!

- All for our dongsaeng that help us be here we are today, omo is that BTS now?

- Yeah, remember that guy who was playing with the dog in..

- You mean in your dorm, is that really him?

- Believe it or not but is the same person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yyYmfD6kLI

- Wow that was really amazing thank you BTS, let give it for them again. Now is time for our last solo, with unique voice and unbelievable skills of music and dancing! Give a big hand for Ann!

- You ready?

- Yes, let’s go and own this show! You and Hyuna went up on stage, warm applause greet you.

- Hello my name is Ann and this is my debut here in Korea and today I lucky to have Hyuna as my team, hope you all enjoy it. You bow and went to the piano, spotlights was just on you now. You began to play a sad melody but then you stop and Taeyang and your whole class was holding their breath, you stand up and to the mic.

- Now let’s get this party started!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSQShyc7uy0

 

 

 

 

 

So how was it? will do a short update tomorrow, need to sleep now. Peace out beautiful people!

Don't forget to comment and upvote! ;)