The run away girl

I WHAT?!

- Wow that’s fantastic, thank you! Give it up for Ann! You bow and left the stage, Hyuna that stood beside you took your hand.

- You did great up there even if you was nervous, you didn’t show it. You are a strong girl my cute dongsaeng. She said and hug you, Daeryong and Soryong came to you.

- Ann can we talk with you for a bit?

- Yeah, what’s up?

- More privet, let’s go to the lobby. You all 3 walk out, something was wrong and you knew it.

- So..?

- First you was absolutely amazing on stage, congrats!

- Thank you, the second?

- Are you really okay and don’t you dare to lie.

- Yeah, why would I not be..?

- After how you two finally got along and it kind of look like love you two have…

- No is not love is was just an attraction that’s was all, we have our own life. What he does is he own choice and same goes for me, that’s how it to be.

- If you say so but still it look like you have real feeling for each other.

- I should get an Oscar for my excellent acting. * I really should, is so hard to act like nothing happen when you are dying on the inside. *

- Okay okay, sorry for in.

- Ann we are flying back to Seoul tonight, we are moving back to America.

- Ann? You look at them without saying anything, then you gave them a creepy smile.

- Not that creepy smile again.

- Soryong that’s smile mean just one thing, she have a plan.

- Right oppa, now listen carefully. Here is my room key and I want you to take all my belongings and put this money with this note on the bed, take my stuff to your room and I will be there soon. I will fly back to Seoul to.

- Don’t like this but I’m in.

- Okay, you must be in our room in an hour or you miss the plane.

- Thanks see you soon. The twins left and you walk back inside not expecting the noise, you look and saw how gangster L.joe was in a fight. Not just anyone is was Daehyun and L.joe, you quickly ran to them and drag L.joe away from Dae.

- I warned you before, you mess with Ann you are dead! He grab Daehyun’s collar and drag him up from the ground, your wallet fall out from his jacket.

- Tsh do you have feeling for her or what? Which guy would fall for a girl like her, maybe an idiot? Daehyun said tough and made L.joe just punch him again, you drag L.joe away from Dae.

- Stop it! You shout and step on your wallet on the floor, you look down.

- My wallet, why was it in your pocket? You look down at Daehyun, which was wiping his mouth.

- Really?! So now you are stealing her money to, is it not enough to ruin her life? You pick up the wallet and Daehyun stand up with help from Hymin, she look disgusted at you.

- What I destroy her life, what about mine then?

- ...

- What happen to the Ann that always talk back?

- She just realized her place oppa. You gave L.joe the pocket then you slap Daehyun.

- You are the one who destroy my life with your existing! Hymin push you away and slap you, clenched your fists you step back from her.

- That what you get when you are messing with me and my boyfriend, what not going to fight back?

Just as she thought you was not going to do anything like before, a high kick hit right on her face.

- Do not underestimate me! You took your wallet and walk to the twin’s room, tear fell from your eyes. Soryong open the door for you, he open his arm.

- Is okay, let it all out. You walk into his arms and let I out, he your hair and pat you on the back with the other hand.

- Oppa do you think the others mind if I stay in your apartment for a few days?

- No you are always welcome to stay with us baby girl, here put this on. Daeryong gave you a black hoody, black snapback and matching sunglasses, you nod and put it on.

- Let’s go now, the show end soon if we go now nobody will see us. You all walk down to the lobby towards the entrance, once you was outside a voice made you 3 stop in your track.

- Need a ride?

- Jinyong oppa! What are you doing out here? You whisper, he smile and shake his head.

- I’m helping you out, don’t you think is would be little too obvious if you are running away and stay with the twins and the other will find out just in a few days when they get back home.

- How do you know about this?

- You don’t have a privet talk and plan a run away in the lobby.

- Okay what is your point?

- 5 minute before everyone comes out. How are you going to have it baby hippo?

- Let’s go but you have to tell me on the way.

- With pleasure, this way guys.Soon you zoom out from the hotel and went to the airport, you look out the window. The big bright moon, you open the window and let the hand play in the wind.

 

 

 

- That’s was all fantastic performers from Seoul art university, can we have everyone on the stage? Now lady’s and gentlemen’s I will pronounce the resultant from our judges, winner of this year is Ann! Come on out and take your prize and let’s us watch your final stage! The crowd cheer and clap, but no Ann walk out on stage.

- Ann? Where are she, can someone look for her now? We have a little problem our winner is not here but we will see if she is outside, just a moment.

Daehyun who was standing in the back and was feeling guilty, he saw how Jimin come back and said something  to the Mc’s ( all from Big Bang).

- Seems like our winner hade to fly to Seoul because of an emergency, I’m sorry she couldn’t give us a perform till. Thank you all for coming and we hope you all enjoy it!

 

Students bow and went backstage and the audience left the hall, Hymin hug Daehyun’s arm and still nagging about her face.

- Great job everyone, I’m really proud of you all! But does anyone know where Ann are?

- That doesn’t deserve to win when she kick me in the face.

- What are you talking about Hymin?

- She kick me and left, scared to stand for what she have done so she left.

- Hymin why don’t you out of this? Sunbae I will tell you the true but not here when I have to stand next to a brainless pink hair girl whose nose is broke.

- Okay Yongguk, come with me then.

- We have to come to and so does BTS, LC9 and Exo.

- If you know what happen is okay.

- Jung Daehyun you go up to your room now without Hymin, understand? Yongguk said to his dongsaeng.

- Deh hyung. Dae watch the guys left after Taeyang sunbae, he put his hand in his pocket and went to his room. Hymin ran after him.

- Oppa can I go with you to your room?

 

 

- No.

- Why oppa, I’m hurt and is so long to my room.

- Then take the lift to your floor. With that he left Hymin, she burst out in anger.

- Ann your little this is all your fault, I just had Daehyun oppa right where I want! I hate you! Hate hate hate you! You shouldn’t have been born!

 

 

Daehyun open the door and turn on the lights, he look around in the room and saw money and a note on the bed.

"Here is the money I borrow from you. I will fulfill your wish, you can from now go back to your old life. Sorry for the burden I have been for you.  Bye."

 Going back and forward he keep on reading the last words from Ann, he turn off the lights and lay down on the bed.  Light from the moon lit up the bed, Daehyun look on the moon and held the letter tight in his hand. Unaware of his feeling for Ann but he feel empty and lonely, tears run down his cheeks.

The plan up in the sky flew under the moonlight soon is was gone, like Ann just have left him.

- I’m so sorry for hurting you and everything, please forgive me one day Choi Ann.

 

 

 

So what do you think? It is the end for them, what will he do now that everyone (almost) is against him? Please comment and thanks to my new subscribers, lots of love to everyone!