Seoul art university

I WHAT?!

BAP arrived to school all tired and in bad mood...or is was just Yongguk while the rest was happy for being surrounded by girls again ( they are one of the kingas ). 

- So are you going to meet her tonight?

- Huh?

- Your soon to be wife.

- Umm look like it...*can't believe I'm going to marry a random girl*

- Oppa are you propose to me? Hymin said and back hug Daehyun, Zelo gave Daehyun a disgusted look before he follow his hyung leaving those two love birds alone.

- Hymin, no they just joking around.

- But oppa don't you want to marry me? She said and pout cutely, he smirk and shake his head.

- You never know, come on let's go to class.

 

-Yup if I know him right he will not break up with is girlfriend even if that't mean he are cheating on his wi...( someone bump into Yongguk) who the  dare to bump int me?!  He said in a angry and loud voice while he turn around, a blonde girl try to get up from the ground. When he look closer he saw she was the same girl he saw yesterday, he qucikly help her up which shock they others.

- I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I'm just in hurry. You said and bow to him without looking up, he lift your face with his finger and gave you a big gummy smile.

                                                          

- You like bumping into prople huh?

- Oh is that english girl from yesterday hyungs!

- Huh? Oh yes at the airport, right? 

- Yes is was us!

- So are you new here, want me to show you around? 

- Well kind of...you will understand later, I need to go now. You was about to leave when Yongguk grab your arm, you gave him a confuse look.

- I'm Bang Yongguk but you can call me oppa.

- Kim Himchan that is going to steal your heart. He say and blow you a kiss.

- Smart guy Yoo Youngjae.

- Nice guy Moon Jongup.

- Hello I'm Choi Junhong but call me Zelo, I'm also the youngest.

- Nice to meet you guys I'm Choi Ann, see you around!

- Wait don't forget to call us oppa expect Zelo! You laugh and wave goodbye to them, you join your friends outside the dance studio.

 

 

- Look like they just have started the class. L.joe said and point at Taeyang sunbae who just finish showing them the steps.

- Finally, oppa give me the cap we are going in. E.den gave you your black cap, with caps on you coulden't see your face. Rap monster open the door and you all walk in with no mercy.

- Yah how dare you to disturb my class?! Taeyang yell and the class eye you guys.

- We are the new studens, sorry for being late. Kris spoke up making you let out a littel giggle, he look at you.

- Welcome but you are very disrespectful young lady.

- Oh you think that?

- Are you talking against your sunbae?! 

- Yeah.. that is how a conversation gose.

- That's it! Because of you, you guys have to show us a dance to convince me so I don't kick you out. That make you laugh even more at his clueless.

- Serious that is our punishment?

- Are you afraid to fall? A girl in ballerinas cloths said and threw her hair over her shoulder.

- Really so you think you can do it better? You smirk at her before joning the guys in the front. * Just watch an learn kiddo!*

- You littel...!

- Hymin shut it. Taeyang said and play the music and you started to dance, he smile as he thought of his littel dongsaeng  Choi Ann.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhX0HR0DPo

 

 

 

                                                                   

                                 

             Sorry for the short update but a lot is happening right now, but I will continue trying!