Can't remember...

I WHAT?!

You woke up by the ringning phone, you search under the pillow but didn't find it. You sat up as you open your eyes, you saw the phone was still in your bag. 

- Hello..?

- Honey did I just woke you up? Your moms voice said in teh phone, you throw yourself on the bed.

- No umma I was already up. You lied and put a arm over your eyes.

- Good thing, I was just wonder what time you will arrived. You look at the clock seeing is was still 10 hours before the plan leaves, you walk out seeing the 5 big suitcases and a bunch of bags in the living room.

- Tomorrow around 6pm, umma can I call you back in a minute?

- Did something happen..? Yeah yeah, just don't forget to call! You hang up and sat down on the couch and rest your legs on the table, you text the guys to come to the living room. One by one came ut and sat down quietly avoiding looking at you, once they all was gather you stood up and look at them.

- You have done something behind my back and now you are avoiding me, I'm right? You said and cross your arms over your chest, as expect no on answer you.

- Rap monster? You walk closer to him, he quickly got on his knees and put his hands up.

- Is was twins hyungs idea! You smirk before helping him up, he went of to the kitchen to fetch you a glass of juice.

- Thanks, pabo oppa. I'm that scary, what craziness did you do this time? You said and drank your juice, you spit it out when you heard what they have done.

- We book singels tickets home to Korea... Daeryong said.

- You did what?! You scream and wipe your mouth, L.Joe gave you tissue meaning that you should clean up the juice.

- We will move back permanently to Korea... Soryong said.

- So we can keep a eye on you...E.den said and Kris hit him in the head. 

- No because we are a team.

- One of the best dance crew. L.joe said and hugg you, you couldn't  help yorself from smiling at therirs cutness and craziness.

- Oppas are you being serious now if not this joke is very cruel.

- We are 100% serious! They all yell and pull you in a group hug.

- Oh my pabo's oppas, I wonder how my life would be without you?

- Eww not that talk again. Rap monster whined and deserving being kick out from the circel.

- Okay we better stop before someone get hurts, I need to finish packing and call umma.

 

- Umma, sorry about that.

- Is fine honey, I will send the diver to pick you up tomorrow.

- Umm umma about that, my friends decieded to move back to Korea with me so I thought about checking out theirs apartment before coming home...is that okay? You nervously wait forthe answer, you knew you family had problem with you living with guys at first but then they understood you was in the same dancing crew but it took way to long for them to accept the fact you was living with guys and that they only saw you as a dongsaeng. 

- Oh really?! i would love to meet them, why don't you bring them home so we can have dinner together? You was surprise by her answer but smile, you open the door to see the boys chilling on the sofa.

- I think is sound nice but I need to ask them, wait a second. Guys umma wonder if you guys would like to have dinner with us tomorrow?

- Is your umma on the phone now? Soryong said and point at you phone, you nod. Before you knew it he took your phone and they guys, the was talking to your umma excited.

- Yes umma we would love to!

- Thanks  you for inviting us!

- See you tomorrow umma! You finally got the chance to take back you phone.

- Umma i think you got the answer, umma? You turn to the boys with big eyes.

 - Yah if my umma got a heart attack because of you,you..your umma cut you off.

- Sweetie I'm sill here, just told your appa your friend will join us at the dinner tomorrow and is so heartwarming that you care for your umma.

- Of course, I love you umma! 

 

You sat on your bed and look at the bracelet you got from your grandpa before you move to USA. * Grandpa how are you now? Please stay strong, i will be home soon... you can't die on me now! * The bracelet fell down under your bed, you sigh and got down on your knees. Your eyes wide when you saw open condoms packages and a pair of black , you pick up your bracelet and stood up. * Did...did I do..why don't i remember...? * You collaps on your bed, you was very very confuse right now, I mean which human would not remember their first time...if not?!  You ran ot to the boys again, they look up.

- Guys did you see if some one went into my room yesterday?

- Huh?

- No..why? * I swear I didn't leave any no evidence *

- Did something happen? Soryong said and look worried at you, you shake your head.

- No not thing just wondering. You said and close the door, you slide down the door as teras starting to run down your cheeks. You  buried your face in your arms. * Why don't I remember, why? * 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first chapter clear, what did you think? Boring? Good?

What do you think happened? How came Daeryong knows what she asks about?