Is an order

I WHAT?!

While in Korea Daehyun's grandpa gather his family to tell them about this marriage, they all agree with it but now they just have to tell Daehyun.

Daehyun was with is friends (BAP) in their flat when his phone ring.

- Annyeonghaseyo appa.

- Son where are you now? His father said in a strict voice.

- I'm home...umm appa is something wrong? 

- Yeah you can say that...harabeoji need to talk to you, now.

- I will go now, see you soon appa. He hang up and look at the boys, somehow he could feel this "talk" with harabeoji was going to end bad.

- Guys can you come with me? Grandpa want to talk with me.

- Yeah we have nothing to do anyway, come on let's go than. Yongguk said and put on his shoes, they rest follow his move and soon they drove of to Daehyun's  mansion.  When he walk in, the maid say that they is waiting in the living room. They boys quickly enter the room seeing everyone looking nervous yet serious, they bow and sat down on the couch in front of his grandpa and the rest.

- So you are probably wondering why I called you, right? His grandpa said in a soft voice, Daehyun look att his grandmother and his parents before looking back at the old man and nod.

- You see my son, is a girl. He gave Daehyun a photo of you, that was taken 3 years ago.

Daehyun look at the photo with s, she have long black hair, big mysterious brown eyes and plump lips. He was going to put the photo back on the table when Himchan and Yongguk snitch away.

- What about her?

- What do you think about her? Pretty?

- She is so so, why?

- She is going to be your wife soon.

- WHAT!? He yell of the top of his lungs and stood up, Yongguk put a hand on his shoulder and gave the face " show respect ".

- You heard me you and her is going to get married. 

- You can't make me, I already have a girlfriend!

- Than break up with her, you will marry this girl end of the conversation!

- Umma appa? He look for help form his parents.

- Listen to your grandpa, is the end  discussed.

- Guys I order you to make sure Daehyun behave himself, can I trust you? His grandpa said to his friends.

- Oh she arrives tonight if you want to meet her. 

- Yes sir! The all said and bow before dragging Daehyun out, when they was outside Daehyun's phone rang.

- Hello?

- Oppa are you busy, can't you come to me I'm alone. His girlfriend say in the other line.

- Oppa is sorry Hymin but not tonight.

- Oppa wae is something wrong?

- No everything is fine is that I'm going to a family dinner. * Right everything is fine...not I'm forced to get married!! *

- Okay oppa see you tomorrow, love.

- Yeeah bye. He hang up and meet 5 pair of eyes eyeing him.

- What now?!

- Hyung you not going to break up with Hymin? Zelo ask and cross his arms over his chest.

- Umm let me think, NO! He yell at the maknae and Himchan step between them.

- Wow now take it easy, he just ask you no need to yell Daehyun.

- Forgetting I'm going to get marry to a girl I don't know, just look at her!

- She is cute. Jongup said and tthe rest agree with him except Daehyun.

- Yes she is cute but she is a kiddo! I'm not going to marry a kiddo, I'm not a e! 

- She might have change? Let's go to the airport to see her. Yongjae said and walk to the car, Zelo, Jongup and Himchan follow while Daehyun just stood there.

- Dude are you coming to see your wife or not? Yongguk said making Daehyun return to reality, he nod and follow.

 

 

                  Please comment and give suggestions on what I can improve! 

                                                                    Love from Anniy18 <3